Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. AmmajiYour feedback matters!
My face is being oily for 24hours & pimples are coming on my face. So what should I do to make my face fair. What diet must I take may I fallow any precautions.
I am 39 years old man having dark spot on face. As a construction representative I have face fully sunny day. Requesting you for faster removal of such dark spot.
I recently suffered from chickenpox but their are some scars and holes on my face please tell me some effective remedies I m17 years old and got chickenpox on 15 November currently I m using aloevera gel and coconut oil topically on my face.
My Age 27 weight 90 height 5. 11 . hello my brother has n number of cysts on his body. And it even pains. Maybe it is cholesterol or something? please provide appropriate answer.
I have a rough skin when I look in mirror I want my skin clear and soft please suggest me what can I do?
My Mom has Little spots which looks like tiny bumps in her both hands and its slowly spreadings which is painful for her could you please help me with this situation (small bumps not much bigger its on finger and palm also) note if I took pic of her hand also it won't be tat much visible its quite tiny and painful spread dots.
How to get rid of Black marks on face due to tanning. Especially when I wear spectacle my nose under the rim gets dark and black.
I have dark circle on my eyes. I use many creams for 1 year but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hi I'm 24 years old girl but my skin looks like 50 years old too much wrinkles and dry it is. I use glycerin but it's not helping the wrinkles to go away. Please suggest me something.
Sir. I am suffering with prostate infection. From few months. Now I am taking medicine. Some what better now. My wife had three miscarriages in last three years. By continuing medicine can I try for children.
My body complexion is very fair all over except near my buttocks. The lower part of my butt area is a very dark compared to the other parts of body and also has a few pimples. Please let me know how do I get my buttocks smoother and fairer, just like the rest of the my body. (I am 24 years, male)
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"