Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T. Raveendra
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. T. RaveendraYour feedback matters!
Nambala Parvati Devi
I underwent a surgery about an year ago about cataract in my left eye.Dr Raveendra supervised the operation.i am happy with my left eye regarding the vision.i hope he succeeds greater milestones and achieve a bright position
Dr. Raveendra saved my mothers eye sight by operating on her at the right time . She was about to loose her sight to gluacoma. We are very greatful to doctor Raveendraof Sankar foundation
Dr Raveendra is one of the best Ophthalmologist in Visakhapatnam and he treated my mother and she does not have any problem till now. Hearty wishes to Dr. In all his future endeavors.
I know Dr Raveendra and staff at the Sankar Foundation. They are doing a great job! Always with an excellent skill and a high profile in the profound compassion for their patients!
S Chakravarthy Kumar
Dr Raveendra is a renowned Ophthalmologist. He has heen efficiently treating Shri Sahukari Purushottam, my father for Glaucoma.
very experienced and professional
Hi doctor, My eye sight is right eye 1.00 and left eye 0.50 how can I improve my eye vision 6/6 can you suggest the natural method to improve eye vision.
Eye twitching, tics in the eyelids and spasms in the eye are pretty common. In case of eye twitching, usually the lower eyelid becomes involved. The upper eyelid may also twitch in certain cases. Twitches are not permanent in nature, and they leave after some time. In some cases, eye twitching may last for long durations of time such as weeks or months.
Eye twitching is not a critical medical condition. It is a temporary prickling and irritation in the eyes, which ceases after some time. Common twitching of the eyes is not related to any neurological disorder.
Here are some reasons which cause eye twitches:
- Stress: Every individual goes through some amount of stress, and the body reacts differently in different people as a result of stress. An eye twitch may be caused due to stress, especially related to strain in the eyes. In order to reduce stress you should practice yoga, meditation, perform breathing exercises and take a break. Reducing the stress would also cease the twitching in the eyes.
- Tiredness: Eye twitching can appear when you are fatigued or very tired. Lack of proper sleep makes your body tired, and this might trigger eye twitching.
- You should improve upon your sleeping hours and sleep more.
- Eye strain: Vision problems and any issue related to the eyes can cause stress, which may result in constant twitching in your eyes. Whenever too much stress is imposed upon your eyes, they tend to react and twitching occurs. Any problem would make the eyes put in more effort, which results in strain. You should have an eye check up if you experience an eye strain accompanied by twitching sensation in your eyes. People who use computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for a profuse period of time experience pain and twitching in the eyes. There is a 20-20-20 rule to be followed while using such devices, which reduces eye strain and reduces itching or twitching. You can also avail special eyeglasses for people who spend a lot of time on computers.
- Caffeine: Intake of an excess amount of caffeine leads to eye twitching. Cut down your doses of coffee, tea, dark chocolates and soft drinks in case of eye twitching and you may observe an easing in the twitching.
- Alcohol: Alcohol also leads to eye twitching so you must abstain from alcohol in case you are having twitching in the eyes.
- Dry eyes: This disorder develops in people who have crossed the age of 50. People who use computers a lot also develop dry eyes, which leads to eye twitching.
Our eyes twitch because of a lot of reasons. You should know the facts right and avoid situations that lead to eye twitching.
I am suffering from viral conjunctivitis from rt eye I am not able to see clearly one doc prescribed me. Nepafenac ophthalmic suspension + moxifloxacin opthalmic solution + ganciclovir ophthalmic gel with medicine diclofenac sodium & serratiopeptidase tablets and another one given .ciprofloxacin + fluorometholone +azithromycin tablets 500 mg + levocetirizine tab + paracetamol tab which one is good.
How to remove a stuck part of broken contact lens in the eye? The contact lens is broken in the eye and a part of it is left in the eye .How to get rid of it immediately?
Recently i have joined as a supervisor in a construction company. As my work I have to mostly supervise the workplace where the welding work is going. On.due to welding light and smoke. I can not sleep nights. Both my eyes use to swell. And they are showing me the hell. Is there any way to avoid it.
I have diabetes since 3 years. I take neurobion forte and glycomet 500 sr. Every day. Sugar levels 105 to 110 after tablets. On days I don't take tablets, sugar levels remain same for 2 or 3 days. But my eyes start burning, itching and water starts coming out. I wake up at night with a burning sensation. I then apply my own saliva to both the eyes and take the medicines on the 3rd or the 4th day. Is this safe. And why are me eyes burning or itching or watering without the tablets. Regards.
Dear doc My mamma has been diagnosed with eye glaucoma some months ago and using drops combigan and azopt 1 after the other in 30 min duration twice a day. I noticed her eyes turning reddish quite often these days. May be due to body heat. May I know the measures to be taken to reduce eye redness? I have purchased an aloe vera based eye mask for eye cooling purpose but it was not been used by mamma as she is fearing if people with glaucoma can use eye mask. Kindly let me know if it can be used in this regard. My mamma got thyroid problem 2 and taking med. Does it has an effect on glaucoma? Whats the duration for check ups to thyroid and glaucoma? Awaiting for your kind response. Thank you.
Hello Sir, I am 30 years old, I have an eyes squint problem from childhood. I have treated my eyes and operate two years ago, but I think still the problem there in my eyes. Please suggest me what should I do. I feel shame when I look someone.
I want to improve my eye-sight and want to reduce the power of my specs which is"-4.5" at this moment. What methods should I adopt?
Puffy eyes are not a very welcome sight to see early in the morning. Lack of sleep, hangovers, poor diet, sinus, hormonal changes, stress, crying and even genetics are few reasons why one wakes up with puffy eyes.
Some very easy ways to get rid of them are:
1. Stay hydrated: drink water to stay hydrated and avoid puffy eyes.
2. Watch your diet: avoid or reduce the amount of salt you take in your food. It is a good idea to avoid cold drinks as well as caffeinated drinks.
3. Soothe your eyes: take chilled, thick slices of cucumber and place them on the closed eyelids until they become warm. It will effectively work to reduce puffy eyes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.