Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ratna JyotiYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old suffering from hair loss and itching scalp heat boils using hair 4 r you 5 and scalpe shampoo bt my sister suggested me Reetha soaps nuts is good for hair growth but I never tried can you sugģest me to try it once r not.
Hi I am 23 years old weight 85 height 5.11. I have few questions. First sometime penis will stand like anything it's so ready more than an 30 minutes. After that it doesn't stand only sometimes. If it stands I can't do intercourse. How to come out of this problem. And once I leave the sperm it doesn't stand only after 3 hours also. What is the solution for this how to come out of this. I work for night shift 5.30 pm to 2.30 am in the night. How to increase sex stamina. Penis be strong. Please help me.
From last few days I have sleeping for 15-16 hours per day, but still I feel like very much tired. Please help me. What to do?
Tiredness isn't just a result of working too hard. Tiredness or fatigue can be described as a lack of energy, motivation and can be physical, mental or a combination of both. Tiredness is often a symptom of a much larger health issue such as Anemia, Diabetes, Thyroid disease or heart diseases. Some of the common causes of fatigue are:
- Lack of sleep: Fatigue is one of the first symptoms of sleep deprivation. A minimum of 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed on daily basis to keep a person healthy. Quality of sleep also plays a major role here. Patients of sleep apnea also commonly show signs of fatigue.
- Bad diet: A balanced diet helps you maintain your weight and keeps you energized. Eating a lot of junk food can make your blood sugar level fluctuate. When the sugar level drop below normal, the person is likely to feel tired and drained out.
- Anemia: Anemia is a condition where the body suffers from a lack of iron. Without enough iron the red blood cells in blood cannot carry oxygen to all parts of the body. This makes the heart work faster to pump blood and can make you tire easily.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is said to wake the system up and boost energy levels. However, like sugar, caffeine make energy levels fluctuate. As the level of caffeine in the body reduces, the person will begin to feel tired. Not drinking enough water along with your coffee can worsen this situation.
- Dehydration: Water is necessary not only to keep the body hydrated, but also to keep it energized. This is because the loss of fluid in the body can result in lowering the blood volume. This makes the heart work harder to pump oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body.
Fatigue is often not diagnosed till very late. There are many reasons for this. Primary amongst these are:
- Age: We assume that we are feeling tired only because we are growing older. However, the cause of fatigue may have nothing to do with age.
- Gradual onset: We are often not aware of how tired we are until we reach a point where we are completely drained out. Fatigue has a very gradual onset and is rarely noticed in the early stages.
- Misinterpretation: Complaints of feeling tired are often mistaken for lack of motivation and laziness.
The easiest way to prevent fatigue is to maintain a regular waking and sleeping schedule and to eat a healthy diet. Also, try and be physically more active.
My spouse was pregnant. She was in 8th month. Now urine test shows" urine albumin +" how to reduce to normal level and what is the correct healthy food or fruits taken now.
I have pimples on my face. It lasts from several years. Earlier I was using face cream. Becoz of that pimple comes but thn I stop those creams and pimples started going. Now I am using some popular face washes now it's again started. So is this becoz of face wash or something else. I use one particular soap #rexona since 5 years . If I change any soap suddenly my whole face will be full of pimples. Please advice me to what to use and what not to be used. Some face washes cure sometimes but after sometime again pimples.
Help! I'm 22 years old my hairs are rapidly getting white in color from some places that are not in chunk but are getting white one by one. And they r many now and they are bothering me. I have a good diet I don't eat any junk. I don't do any alcohol or any drugs. I exercise 5 times a week I take biotin with calcium pantothenate. I do take other healthy stuff too like morning, aswhaganda etc. And I have a history of alopecia areata and currently it's progressive My scalp condition: I have dandruff many times. Some of my hairs are black at the tip and white on the root. What can that mean.
Hello Doctor, the symptoms I am facing are as follows. I have blocked nose and hence difficulty in breathing and mostly it happens when I am resting. My eyes gets red and sometimes there is itching in right eye. When I start sneezing I continuously sneezing for 1-2 minutes. Mucus flows out from nose. All these happens mostly at morning and evening time. This is happening from past one or two month. I have taken many antibiotic medicines but no relief. I have masturbate two times today and smoked cigarette yesterday. I also went out of my hostel today in main city for some work. Today the intensity of my symptoms is high. Can you please tell me why it is so.
Hello doctor. I am unmarried. My LMP was dec 31st 2014. I have 35 days cycle. I had intercourse on january 23rd 2015.So for safety i took mifepristone 200 mg(advised in pharmacy & friends). Till now i have not got my periods. Its almost 2 months now. But my UpT test done on march 3rd 2015 is negative.I am very anxious and stressed. Please tell me what should i do ?
My skin complexion z tan during summer, wat to do get fair n oil free skin please help. I am using sunscreen also. I also have some pimple marks on my face.
My friend started smoking when he in intermediate now he completed his mba. He wanted to stop smoking. Please advise how can he stop.
Respected Sir/Ma" am I am facing the problem of frequent mouth ulcers since one year. However I tried all home as well as all I pet him remedies, still could not get through. What should I do to eradicate it from the root?
My first child delivery time in dayabities but 13 years my dayabities is not gone. My body is slim but insulin starting morning breakfast and evening dinner before. 2 time insulin started last few years but please my sexual life is gone no compromise is this sexual life compromise but my husband are not a pressure to me my this dayabities. Please help me and supporting to me and my life.
Have you ever wondered what to look when you are shopping for a right brush for yourself. We always read the contents, calorie intake etc etc when you buy something to eat but then why choose anything when it comes to taking care of your oral hygiene.
So, here are some tips you need to observe while buying a toothbrush for yourself
1. It should always be SOFT TOOTHBRUSH- No matter how delicate it might look , remember you are cleaning your teeth not your clothes. So never buy a hard or a medium brush. This is always written on either extreme top or extreme bottom of the toothbrush you are buying. Remember, it should be a soft toothbrush.
2. Any branded company recognised by the American Dental Association will do . I am not promoting a brand but remember to choose a good company because that will usually follow the guidelines followed by ADA to design a toothbrush.
3. Have additional features- Features you need are Gum Stimulators( for massaging the gums), 360 degree cleaning . If you are wearing braces, make sure you have a specially designed orthodontic brush for yourself.
So, i hope next time if i see you in the grocery store you know what to buy..