Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramana Murthy T
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ramana Murthy TYour feedback matters!
Ch Venkat Dinesh
He is really very friendly with the patients and answered all my questions with lots of patience.. I really fslt better after talking to the doctor.
he is the best doctor kn visakhapatnam..we are very happy when we are discharve..friendly nature doctor
He is best doctor for ever..,..for knee replacement surgery
Y Rama Lakshmi
awesome.Doctor was very cordial.It was a great help.
I am having a back pain from last three days. Today I went for the X-ray and found in the report they lumbar lordosis is lost. What does it mean?
I have back pain for over 8 days so I consult other doctor but they say its OK but day by day pain is dangerous and up so what can I do?
Hi, I am 22 years old I got injured while playing volleyball my ankle got twisted and I injured my knee what is it because I am not able to fold my leg completely or I can not sit on my feet but I can walk while walking there is no pain but when pressure comes on it. It gives me pain help me with it.
My daughter aged 20 years old suffering from rheumatoid arthritis since two years. She is feeling stiffness & acute pain in joints of hands & legs. Can we give massage or malish to her on her hands & legs?
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.