Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pm AnithaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I have one grey hair near vagina. Please advise if it is normal to have grey pubic hair and I am 25 years old working in mnc.
Helo doctor I am 24 year old I am suffering from hair loss since 1 year I used so many types of oils nd shampoos bt no use so please consultant me a good checkup on my hair loss treatment.
I need to know if taking I pill effects periodical monthly cycle. Because this month my wife consumed an ipill and within a week her cycle started which was scheduled normally in the end of this month. Please advice.
If you're suffering from weak memory or memory loss, Ayurveda might be able to solve your problems. Ayurveda uses natural remedies to cure many diseases, and even though forgetting where you put your glasses or cell phones may not sound discrete enough, it may be early signs of dementia. Before it escalates to that level, here are 5 foods that you may try to curb it as the first signs appear.
- Almonds are the most effective food items to increase your brain power and cure amnesia. They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that hike up your mental prowess. It is best to have them early in the morning, grinded and mixed with milk and sugar (or a healthier supplement being honey), or otherwise, after being soaked overnight in water.
- Ayurvedic herbs, like rosemary, brahmi, ashwagandha, shankhapushpi, licorice plant, etc., are all known to have medicinal properties that improve your brain power. Regulated incorporation of these herbs in your diet in requisite amount relaxes your mind, and thereby improves its functioning capacity.
- Indian Gooseberry or amla, is rich in Vitamin C, as well as antioxidants, which helps boost immunity, but other than that, amla is also known to have properties to strengthen your nervous system. It is one of the best remedies for managing Alzheimer's disease. It can be consumed raw or dried, and at times along with white sesame seeds.
- Fish oil is an excellent way to enhance your memory, especially if you are a non-vegetarian. It contains rich quantities of Omega-3 fatty acids, which help rejuvenate your brain cells. But if you are a vegetarian or vegan, fish oil or even fishes like salmon, might not be best suited to your dietary preference, in which case it may be more helpful to consume Omega-3 supplements which are readily available in the market, or even fenugreek seeds.
- Cinnamon helps in revitalizing your mental health, when consumed, or even when smelled. Add a pinch of cinnamon to your food, or mix a teaspoon with honey, and it will work wonders for your mental health.
Related Tip: "Mind-Body Dualism and Health"
Hello dr, what is normal weight of baby in pregnancy of 5mth&6mth. And it is possible that I am thin so baby also will be thin he/she cannot be normal weight at the time of delivery. I am 6mth pregnant. Pls kindly answer me of these questions I am very tense. Is my health is can b related to baby health. If yes then suggest me what food can I take to put on my baby weight.
Is there any health drink or medicine to feel more active and fresh To study properly after done my house hold works and care my baby.
Sir, I am 43 years old I am suffering from back pain from left side only. What is the reason & what I do?
I had dandruff and hair fall would be starting slowly since 15 days and my skin became so hard it might be smooth at past days and my skin nature is oil type skin and I am getting so sweat while eating spicy or hot items and my hair gets itching at that time too much. What should be the treatment I have to get please give me a suggestion doctor.
From last few months I have a problem of bad smelling through mouth even I brushes two times a day but no changes in smelling please give me a suggestions.
I am suffering from skin allergy more than 20 years! I have got relieved temporarily but not getting permanent solution. Could you help me, please help me.
Urinary incontinence is the unintentional passing of urine. It's a common problem thought to affect millions of people. There are several types of urinary incontinence, including:
- Stress Incontinence– when urine leaks out at times when your bladder is under pressure; for example, when you cough or laugh.
- Urge Incontinence– when urine leaks as you feel a sudden, intense urge to pass urine, or soon afterwards.
- Overflow Incontinence (chronic urinary retention)– when you're unable to fully empty your bladder, which causes frequent leaking.
- Total Incontinence– when your bladder can't store any urine at all, which causes you to pass urine constantly or have frequent leaking.
It's also possible to have a mixture of both stress and urge urinary incontinence.
What causes urinary incontinence in men?
Urinary incontinence in men results when the brain does not properly signal the bladder, the sphincters do not squeeze strongly enough, or both. The bladder muscle may contract too much or not enough because of a problem with the muscle itself or the nerves controlling the bladder muscle. Damage to the sphincter muscles themselves or the nerves controlling these muscles can result in poor sphincter function. These problems can range from simple to complex.
A man may have factors that increase his chances of developing UI, including
- birth defects—problems with development of the urinary tract
- a history of prostate cancer—surgery or radiation treatment for prostate cancer can lead to temporary or permanent UI in men
UI is not a disease. Instead, it can be a symptom of certain conditions or the result of particular events during a man’s life. Conditions or events that may increase a man’s chance of developing UI include
- benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)—a condition in which the prostate is enlarged yet not cancerous. In men with BPH, the enlarged prostate presses against and pinches the urethra. The bladder wall becomes thicker. Eventually, the bladder may weaken and lose the ability to empty, leaving some urine in the bladder. The narrowing of the urethra and incomplete emptying of the bladder can lead to UI.
- chronic coughing—long-lasting coughing increases pressure on the bladder and pelvic floor muscles.
- neurological problems—men with diseases or conditions that affect the brain and spine may have trouble controlling urination.
- physical inactivity—decreased activity can increase a man’s weight and contribute to muscle weakness.
- obesity—extra weight can put pressure on the bladder, causing a need to urinate before the bladder is full.
- older age—bladder muscles can weaken over time, leading to a decrease in the bladder’s capacity to store urine.
Treating Urinary Incontinence
Initially, your GP may suggest some simple measures to see if they help improve your symptoms. These may include:
- lifestyle changes – such as losing weight and cutting down on caffeine and alcohol
- pelvic floor exercises – exercising your pelvic floor muscles by squeezing them, taught by a specialist
- bladder training – where you learn ways to wait longer between needing to urinate and passing urine, guided by a specialist
- You may also benefit from the use of incontinence products, such as absorbent pads and handheld urinals.
- Medication may be recommended if you're still unable to manage your symptoms.
- Surgery may also be considered. The specific procedures suitable for you will depend on the type of incontinence you have.
- Surgical treatments for stress incontinence, such as tape or sling procedures, are used to reduce pressure on the bladder or strengthen the muscles that control urination.
- Operations to treat urge incontinence include enlarging the bladder or implanting a device that stimulates the nerve that controls the detrusor muscles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.