Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pallavi M N V
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi M N VYour feedback matters!
Hi, Endometrium thickened 17 mm is it possible to get pregnancy? Please confirm any other remedy to reduce the size also what is the reason and causes for this abnormal endometrium thickened size? Please reply.
I am 19 years old. My menses started at the age of 10 and half. Earlier it was regular. But from 2 years it is irregular. I have consulted allopathy doctor. She gave me contraceptive pills. That I have taken for seven months. She diagnose pcod. But the above pills have side effect. So I switched to homeopathy. But it is not regular. How much time I have to wait. And is there any particular cause for pcod. Pls guide me.
I am 32 year old, Having pain starting lower abdomen till rectum region. I had colonoscopy done, which is normal. My sonography shows a fibroid of 2.5 cm in uterus outer side. Dr. says this much huge pain can not be because of Fibroid. I have delayed periods. The pain is periodic in nature. When pain is der, m not able to pass gases, if gases some how gets passed I get some relief in pain. Dr. are unable to diagnose my problem, now they are telling to go for diagnostic laparoscopy, please suggest.
I am 23. I had normal periods on 14th nov. I had unprotected intercourse on 21st nov. I had unwanted 72 on the same day. Now for last 2 days I am suffering from severe pain in waist and lower abdomen for 2 days followed by bleeding once during urination. I am afraid of this irregularities. Am I safe from pregnancy? What r the reason behind? What to do?
I have a sex with my girlfriend on 18 xxxxx at 5.00pm evening without any protection and small quantity of sperm is enter in her vagina after a next day I give him postpone 72 pill at 11.30am on 19 xxxx. So plzz ans us whether she will get pregnant or not Please reply as soon as possible God.
After sexual intercourse, my wife having unbeatable pain in the right side abdomen every time. In right leg paining starts through out.
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally.
Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance
- Post cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists (for instance, in breast implants, there is capsule formation or capsulitis, in rare cases rupture may require removal.)
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
- Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
- Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
- Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
- Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
- Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
- Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of mummy makeover. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.