Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. P.Sri Ram NaveenYour feedback matters!
I have acute diarrhea developed recently and it is not subsiding. I am on electral but it is not effective the moment. I am a kidney transplant and difficult to be on anti-biotics. Kindly help.
I have a kidney stone on both side of 4 mm. Does it remove by itself or any other treatmentDoctor advise me to take veltam0. 4 tab.
What are the symptoms of kidney attack or stone in kidney. How many types of disease may be in kidney.
I am 46 yrs old uterus taken out 3 yrs ago due to multiple fibroids. Face a burning sensation, infection and sensation of frequent urination leakage cannot control very embarrassing. Kindly advise asap.
Mai jab urine pass karta hoon to seat mein jab urine girta hai to usme jhaag si ban jati hai.Please tell sir .
He is suffering from hypotonic bladder and the prostate is 37 from past 1 year he is taking selodol d4 /d8 and urotone for clear passage of urine regularly otherwise urine discharge stops. Also in the sonography report there is retention of130 ml. Doctors are also not confident about operating the prostate and not sure that after operation urine discharge will be proper sir please help.
Hlo, kavita puri here I am 23 years old and I am having a kidney stone. Plzz suggest me what to eat in daily routine.
I am 28 years old married female and have experienced UTI thrice in 8 months. Frequent urination with burning sensation. What should l do?
Sometime small pieces of semen comes along with the urine is it normal or not please help me how to get cured.
Some times after urinating there is pain in my testicle and in abdomen. Is it urine infection or what? please help me with some good healthy tips.
2 mm of stone in my kidney, is it affect to my kidney? And give me some suggestions how to remove it.
Dear doctor. I am diabetic age 60+, stenting in 2001. Suffering from frequent uti since 2 years. Details as below uro flow on 12-4-2013 14.2/10/502 voiding time 50 sec uro flow on 26-6-2015 5.5/3.4/322 voiding time 96 sec prostate 21cc is constant sice 3 years. E coli is +ve. In feb 15 one testicles swelled, at that time also e coli was positive. Present psa 1.26, creatine 1.13, hba1c 6.38, fasting /pp 106/178. Usg both kidney normal, urinary bladder ie well distanced, wall thickening noted. Multiple internal echoes pre void vol 386/post 15cc. Urine pus cell 6-8 hpf, epithelial cell 3-5. Previous x ray genito urinary asu dtd 12-4.2013 remarks spastic prostatic and membranous urethra. Noticed ring like strictures in penice urethra. Present Dr. Has advised rgu (retrograde urethrogram and cyshscopy +o/v. I donot have temperator. Present problem. Feeling pressure during urination, dribblng, weak stream, unable to hold, smell in urine, require one or two urination at night. Kindly advice why there is obstruction in urine path. What is possibility of line of treatment left for me. Regards
I'm having frequent urination, weight loss, loss of appetite and low blood level. My age is 33 i'm having 2 sons what should I take ?
The medical term for protein leak in urineis commonly known as Nephrosis and if large amounts leak it is termed Nephrotic Syndrome. It can lead to kidney failure if not treated well mostly after seeing a kidney biopsy in adults. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The treatment for Nephrosis is to control protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.