Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.Sateesh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. P.SateeshYour feedback matters!
I can't stand for few minutes. Ejaculation occur in few second. please suggest me. I done all the exercise like stop and starting of urination.Please tell.
Sir I m very disappointed with my body odour / body smell is unpleasant. Please tell me any method or medicine to get rid of it.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction for the last 3 years. Nowadays getting an erection itself is becoming a challenge. My wife is extremely worried and I am feeling very frustrated. What should I do to correct this and what type of doctor should I visit in Mumbai since I have recently come here and do not know many people.
I am 23 years old and I am diabetic. I lost some weights recently. How can I recover my weights? what type of foods to be consumed? Please tell me.
I have been diagnosed with ulceritis colitis( distal). Uceis score 3/8. The doctor in Hyderabad has given me mesacol and I am taking this medicine for last one month. My queries are as follows:- 1) is there any cure in ayurved for this disease. 2) can I take Ayurvedic medicine along with allopathy medicine. 3) can you suggest any doctor in Hyderabad .
My vitamin B 12 content is 248. Is it low level. Is it required to take injection for this. If so what is the frequency of taking injection.
Iam sufering from acute penile candidiasis from last two years tried candid cream but no relief kindly suggest
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is Carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopaedist.