Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Narayana Swamy Nutheti NuthetiYour feedback matters!
My age is 47. I met a accident on bike 3 months back. I consulted Dr. And have taken x-ray and mri. Every thing is normal according to Dr. Still I have pain and swelling. Please advise.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I take ofloxacin antibiotic for UTI for last 7 days and now I start suffering from tinnitus (wind or drum sound in ear) from last 2 days. 1. Is this is side effects of antibiotic or something else 2. How to recover?
I am a diabetic age 38 years so I want to know that my sugar level always near to 400 but I have no such problem in my body but there are some people sugested that it will ne dangerous so please advise me.
I am suffering from night fall I lost my virginity 2 3 times at the night I married so please suggest me gud idea.
One of my friend complete the migraine course bt sometimes he vomit due to headache what suggestion n advice should I give to him plzz tell?
Dr. I have frequent urination problem. Only frequent urination, there is no irritation and no vaginal infection. Please suggest what I do Thank you.
Sir, my daughter is 13yr old, since 6yr she was a patient of pancreatic pain, her pancreas extend from one side, so lumsum every 6 mnth a serious pain in her stomach due to this pancreas. I consult many Dr. But no way to out this cause, so what should I do?
Sir masturbation chodne ke liye kuch advice dijiye sir or sperm count increase karne ke liye kuch advice dijiye.
What are the demerits or emergencies of not operating a testicle hernia. Can it also lead to a cancer? Or any major emergency.
23 years old young male have a diarrhoea since 17 days. Every treatment tried but it's not cure. please give your view on this case.
Can we make sex in the early starting of pregnancy? So many people saying its not allowed, it will be problem like that. Can any doctor make me rectify this solution please?
I am 21 years old .my left side scrotum is empty .I have a pain in left side abdominal .is there any surgery is needed and what is tha treatment cost.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.