Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. N. Eswara RaoYour feedback matters!
I am having acne breakouts, last two weeks I drank alcohol heavily. I need suggestions for this acne problem, I have a thought of taking vitamin c supplements, suggest me.
I can't able to go for my physical training because of my body pain it is normal but this time it is too much of time please tell me the cure for this.
M kaafi kosis k baad b dhng Se so nii paa rhii hu. Merii nind purii nii hotii. Ankhe to bnd hotii h .pr mind or ears open rhte h. Kyaa ye koi problem ki baat h doctor. Give your advice.
What are the simptumps of piles disease? And also please suggest me homeopathic treatment for this disease.
Hi I'm Vignesh from Chennai, And I have neck and shoulder pain past few years and also my face skin became very dry and glowness.
I have a small lump in my left hand and one near back rib. This pains if pressed. Can you advice please.
The act of pleasuring oneself is one topic, which has always been questioned by the society at large, but in reality self-pleasuring offers a number of benefits. Masturbation refers to the act of inducing sexual arousal and deriving pleasure from it by stimulating the genitals and erogenous zones. This may be done using hands, fingers, sex toys, or grouping together the effect of these. Mutual masturbation among partners is also a fairly common phenomenon. There are varied opinions on the topic, whether actual sexual penetration gives more pleasure or masturbation. Read on to find out what effect each has on your body and which one is more preferred by most people.
- Health benefits: Studies reveal that engaging in sexual intercourse is associated with a lot of health benefits like stress-busting, controlling your blood pressure level, keeping the prostate and heart healthy, acting as a pain reliever etc. Masturbating does the same to your health to some extent, and certainly has a different set of benefits, which includes preventing STDs, cancer (ex: prostate cancer), boosting immunity, helping overcome premature ejaculation and the like.
- Associated risks: Sexual intercourse may come with various risks like genital infections and STDs, if your partner is infected or chance of an unwanted conception, if unsafe sex is practiced. That way, masturbation has comparatively fewer health risks than sex, though it is not entirely free from drawbacks. You can get skin irritations and in rare cases, even penile fractures (rarely though) due to aggressive masturbation.
- Effect on Relationship: The quality and frequency of the sexual intercourse you have with your partner has a direct effect on your relationship. However, masturbation mostly does not involve your partner's participation and so doesn't visibly have a reflection on your relationship.
- Role in knowing your sexual preferences: In case of both men and women, masturbation helps people to identify their sexual preferences and acts which give them greater or lesser pleasure. This usually leads to a more satisfying sex life and is considered to be easier than figuring out what pleases you while having sex.
Notwithstanding the above points, which one (either sex or masturbation) gives you more pleasure, completely depends on your personal preferences. If you wish to discuss any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specialized sexologist and ask a free question.
My fiancée's sister is suffering from diabetes and the doctor has said that she is in the final stage, will she be cured somewhat and her life will be saved?
I feel to much pain in my head after journey of 3-4 hours please suggest me BT I have to do before start journey.
Suffering from premature ejaculation. Ejaculate within 20 to 40 seconds. Taken sustinex 30 and 60 both, andriol testocaps, confido, as suggested bt doc but no help. Recently using lidocaine spray. Can you please suggest permanent solution.
I am 24 Males 20 days back I feel lot of heet in body chest pain I taken doctor checkup he said Gastric and given tablets and Gastracid liquid now I am using Pantop D before Breakfast and Before Dinner and after that I am taking Gastracid Liquid daily I Feel Some Chest heaviness and Slight Chest pain Can you please suggest to re leaf from this problem.
I have a problem of problem if piles. I keep on taking medicines but still no relief. Wat will I do now?
I am 26 years old and having a constant headache for last two months. It is so strong that sometime I even get. Very much pain.
I researched online that masturbation is bad for you and watching porn too, I do both daily. Please tell me is it really bad? Is it because of this I am not able to concentrate on my studies. Or I feel very lazy all times. How these things effects your health. Please explain it.
I am 24 years male. I have a problem for my testicles is dangle just because of I haven't use any supporter for workout. Now I am feeling my penis is not erecting properly. I ll get discharged very early. Even my left side testicles have some size issue.In my left side testicles is not as usual in size.
When a man is thinking about getting it on, he might be thinking about the pleasure involved - but there are benefits to intimacy that go far beyond what he might experience during those moments of bliss. In fact, penis health is vastly improved by greater intimacy, as is overall health. Here are ten good reasons why a man should make intimacy a priority - and it goes well beyond simply looking toward good penis care.
1. Intimacy lowers blood pressure. Recent studies have shown that those who have regular relations with a partner also have much lower diastolic blood pressure than those who are not sexually active.
2. Aggressive intimacy burns calories. Want to burn at least 200 calories? A good romp in the sack can do it. Just make sure to keep going for more than 30 minutes or so to get the best benefits - something a partner probably will not mind at all!
3. Stress lowers, happiness goes up. Sexual activity releases endorphins and other great hormones that lower the levels of stress, thus lessening the debilitating effects of that stress. In turn, happiness levels rise.
4. Immunity gets better. Those who want a stronger immune system should aim to have sex at least once per week. During a good session, the body increases production of immunoglobulin A, which creates a healthier immune system and thus helps the body fight off diseases.
5. It's an antihistamine. Those who suffer from allergies or asthma sometimes find that a good romp will lead to much easier breathing. It's believed that the body releases natural antihistamines during intimacy, which leads to an easier time for the lungs.
6. Heart attacks are less likely. A British study found that those who have intimate relations with a partner at least twice per week are much less likely to suffer a heart attack. In addition, the activity keeps other cardiac issues at bay, such as high blood pressure (as previously mentioned).
7. Sex protects against prostate cancer. When it comes to penis health, there's no doubt that regular sex is best. Those who ejaculate at least 21 times per month have a much lower incidence of prostate cancer than those who get off about 7 times per month. If that fun is had with a partner, many other benefits come into play, so it's a good idea to get busy!
8. Sleep is much better. There has long been that old joke about a man getting off, rolling over and falling asleep almost immediately. There's actually some truth to that: an orgasm releases oxytocin, which induces sleepiness and makes it easier to relax. However, it's important to make sure that both partners have that same dose of oxytocin, so that one doesn't sleep while the other stays awake and annoyed.
9. Bonding and self-esteem increase. In the aftermath of sex, bonding between the two people involved tends to be heightened, thanks to the release of oxytocin. However, self-esteem also goes up. Whether it's from the bonding or from the sexual event itself, no one really knows - but it doesn't matter. It's still a good feeling that deserves to be repeated over and over!
10. It's a natural painkiller. The body releases endorphins during sex. These feel-good hormones can help alleviate pain. Those who suffer from headaches, arthritis, minor aches and pains and even women with menstrual cramps might notice that those aches go away during and after intimacy - and tend to stay away for quite some time.
To make the most of penis health and intimacy, a man wants to be prepared for anything. This can be assured by using a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A guy should look for a crème that contains L-arginine, an amino acid known for helping blood vessels dilate, which can in turn help with erections. A crème that contains vitamin C is helpful as well, as it provides the support for collagen that is necessary for optimum firmness.