Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir the size of my penis is very small and I suffering from night falls since 2008. And I also have a problem of phimosis. My father is a Homeopathy doctor so I can get any medicine from his clinic. So please kindly tell me the names of them.
I want to do long time sex with my partner most of the time I get satisfaction faster than her I want to enjoy my sex life by doing long duration sex what to do?
Im having white discharge thickly nd a foul smell is coming. Getting pain during intercourse nd what all the sperm released is coming outside.
I want to know about masturbation. Please tell me is it good or not? If good, then tell me the process how do I masturbate?
I hav nightfall sperm problem, it always happening in sleeping time, please help me, how can I stop this, contact me: 9056507311, any mdcne for this?
SIR I M FACEING SOME SEXUAL PROBLEM LIKE ERECTILE DISFUNCTION AND PREMATURE EDACULATION CAN U SUGGEST ME
Loss of sexual desire is more common in women than in men. As many as 3 in 10 women have reduced or limited sexual interest in any kind of sexual activity. While the medical term for this problem is Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), it is generally understood as a loss of libido.
Following are the causes of less libido in females:
1. Hormonal Disorders:
- Dryness of the vagina and pain during sexual intercourse may affect sexual drive both mentally and physically.
- After menopause, drop in the count of testosterone hormone also affects sexual drive which can result in loss of libido.
- With advancing age, the level of androgens decrease, and hence results in a lack of sexual desire.
2. Lifestyle Disorders:
- In some of the cases, lack of emotional support in a relationship plays a significant role in the loss of libido. Post baby 'coolness' may also act as a driving force for loss in libido.
- In today's era, changing lifestyle is drastically affecting our lives. Following an unhealthy lifestyle may result in increased weight that may affect self-image, and indirectly may also affect the sexual desire.
- Stress and job, family pressure and exhaustion may also influence sexual desire of a woman.
3. Medical Disorders:
- There are conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders that may have a negative impact on the sexual drive of a woman.
- Certain medicines such as antidepressants, oral contraceptives, and medicines that lower blood pressure may also negatively impact the sexual drive in women.
4. Psychological factors:
- Increasing cases of depression, anxiety, frustration, stress is also an important cause of loss of libido in the contemporary society.
- After childbirth, new moms tend to suffer from lack of sleep, insufficient lubrication of the vagina and exhaustion, which may affect her sexual desire.