Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. M.S.RaoYour feedback matters!
I am not able to pull back my foreskin completely the hole is really small and I fear it might tear if I force it back. Is there a homemade remedy. I do not want a surgery.
I am getting married in next week and we don't want to have kids immediately. The problem is I don't want to use condoms and we are little bit scared to use pills because it may leads to side effects. Can you please let us know what are the other options available and if we need to use pills which one will be good.
I am 22 years old. My problem is my pennis is not the erection then I use hope the sandal oil ayurvedic oil then use the correctly yes or no please give the suggestion.
I feeling weakness due to excessive masturbation . My knees are also feel weakness and also testicles are very small . please suggest overall redevelopment of body specially knees and testicles.
I am 24 year old from last 3 to 4 months I don't feel excited in my pennies it doesn't hard like before and I also tried to sex with my partner but I didn't do it. What should I do?
Fibroids are non-cancerous growth that develop in the uterus in varying sizes. Fibroids do not usually show symptoms, but if they are large they may cause severe pain in the abdomen, heavy menstrual bleeding, bloating, infertility or complications during pregnancy. Several factors may lead to the formation of fibroids, including hormones, family history, and pregnancy.
What is myomectomy?
Myomectomy is the surgical procedure which is used for removing fibroids from the uterus. It is a safe method that allows women to become pregnant in future. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue therapy, performed before myomectomy helps in lowering the estrogen level and also controls anemia by stopping uterine bleeding. The different surgical methods for myomectomy include:
- Hysteroscopy, involving the insertion of a lighted viewing instrument into the uterus
- Laparoscopy, involving the insertion of a lighted viewing instrument and one or more incisions in the abdomen
- Laparotomy, involving a larger incision made in the abdomen
Why is the surgery performed?
Myomectomy treats fibroids while preserving the uterus. It is a viable option for those who have:
- Anemia which cannot be controlled with medicines
- Pain which cannot be tackled with medicines
- A fibroid that can cause infertility or increases the risk of miscarriages
How well does it work?
- Pregnancy: myomectomy is the only treatment for treating fibroids that improve your chances of having a baby. The method is effective for treating submucosal fibroid. A cesarean section is required for delivery after performing a myomectomy.
- Recurrence: recurrence of fibroids after myomectomy is really low. It is possible in rare cases, depending on what the original fibroid problem was. Large and numerous fibroids have a greater risk of recurrence.