Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. M RajaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. I have a stomach problem. For 3 months I suffer from digestion problem. Three or four times in a day I go to bathroom. Then I go to consult a doctor and feel well. But after some days when go to bathroom then blood coming with stool and have a pain. Now what am I doing? And can I consult which type of doctor. And can I well soon? How it is possible.
I have spotty rash over my triceps area. It is mostly red patchy area with many little spots. I'd just like to know what caused this and how I could get rid of it?
I am having skin infection on my lower back and both my elbows. Its been 4-5 months now. Need proper cure now.
I am a student and my dark circul is day by day grown up. Please tell me the treatment of dark circul.
I have pimple, black and white heads all over mine face How can I get rid of it and get fair and scar free skin I also want to increase mine night Pls help.
Sir my skin is fair but I have my skin to many dark circles n pimples to. So pls tell me how to remove pimples n get clear n pimples free skin pls help me.
Dear Sir/Madam, Please advice the best ayurvedic medicine/cream/remedy for stretch marks during pregnancy ? I am 5 months pregnant.Kindly reply at the earliest.
Respected sir/mam I have dark circles below my eyes and my skin is some what brown color so want to remove my dark circles and make my skin Fairer nd white.
Sir my face skin very dull and dry, and no any active ness sir please suggested me which cream use to skin and which tablets use.
The condition which occurs on exposure to foreign substances and causes the skin to become red, itchy and inflamed is known as contact dermatitis. It is commonly known as a rash. Although most of the reactions to contact dermatitis are not serious, they can be very irritating till the itching subsides. The causes of contact dermatitis are usually case specific; they vary according to the different types of this disease.
The types of contact dermatitis are:
- Allergic contact dermatitis: This condition occurs when an allergic reaction is developed after exposure to foreign substances. The reaction occurs with a release of inflammatory chemicals that causes the skin to become irritated and itchy. If a person has eczema, he or she can suffer from this kind of rash. Causes of allergic contact dermatitis include:
- Latex gloves
- Poison Oak
- Jewellery (gold or nickel)
- Perfumes and chemicals in skincare and cosmetic products
- Irritant contact dermatitis: Contact between the skin and a toxic material causes Irritant contact dermatitis. They can be sub divided into two categories, namely chemical irritants and physical irritants. Some of the toxic substances that cause this condition include battery acid, drain cleaners, detergents, kerosene, pepper spray and bleach. The physical causes of Irritant contact dermatitis include low humidity from air conditioning, a variety of plants and so on so forth. The condition tends to become more painful, rather than itchy.
- Photo-contact dermatitis: This is a very uncommon type of contact dermatitis which is caused due to the exposure of some active ingredients in sunscreen to sunlight. When sunlight is not present, the sensitive chemicals in the substances are not harmful.
Symptoms of contact dermatitis depend upon the causes of this condition. The symptoms of allergic contact dermatitis are:
- Dry or oozing blisters
- Dry, flaky and scaly skin
- Redness of the skin
- Extreme itching
- Burning of the skin with or without sores
- Leathery or dark appearance of the skin
- Swelling, particularly on the face, in your eyes or groin regions
Symptoms of Irritant Contact dermatitis can be slightly different. They include: