Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Raja
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. M RajaYour feedback matters!
Burning sensation under feet and back cause .and arms. What's the cause of that. Can adic reflux cause that feeling.
My relatives baby face increasing with white spots not only on face slowly developing on total body tell me the solution.
Doctor I feel burning sensation when I go for latrine, felt bleeding little amount, applied lobate ointment settled a bit n now again applied soframycin n had beplexforte. Please let me know the solution ,what would it be.
Hi, i have tan on my hands and back. Beautician has suggested me to check with dermatologist. Kindly help me out.
Hyee I had my c section on Nov 8th and right from one week after delivery to now facing constipation problem getting blood in the motion and the pain in anus rests all along the day. Kindly help. Used a lot medicines given by my gynic.
My age is 18 after some months I am bride. I want to look fair please suggest me. And for dark circles 2. I hope it will work on my face by suggest yur tips. please suggest me as early as possible.
10 am to 4 pm is the time of the day when the sun is at its strongest. So, in order to protect your skin from any damage, avoid going outside during this time.
I hv stared getting pocks on my forehead, they are dark and hard, if touched they pain too. I do not knw why thats happening. They have started coming after few days when I started my gyming. Why are they coming and what can I do now? Right now they are 6 and one is on my side scalp.
Skin cancer has two forms, melanoma and basal cell carcinoma. While the latter could be easily treated and cured, the former is hard to get rid of. Like all other forms of cancer, skin cancer can be easily treated if detected in its early stages. Ayurvedic medicines are known to cure and manage cancer for ages. Also checkout Ayurvedic remedies for healthy Hair.
Here is a list of 10 Ayurvedic medicines that can help in fighting skin cancer.
- Aloe vera: It has numerous skin benefits. For starters, it is considered to be a natural sun skin protector. It protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. It stops the production of carcinogen and helps the body to heal faster from cancer.
- Flaxseeds: Apart from being rich in dietary fibre, this seed contains fatty acid micronutrients and lignans. The latter has the ability to stop the cancerous cells from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Astralagus: Astralagus has multiple health benefits. It not only helps to boost the immune system, but helps the body produce skin cancer agents.
- Turmeric: This is one of the oldest Ayurvedic herbs that combat a lot of diseases. Turmeric has a crucial component known as the curcumin. It is an extremely powerful antioxidant that has the capability to stop the growth of cancerous cells.
- Bilberry: Due to the availability of free radicals, bilberry tea can counter skin cancer and helps minimise the damage caused by the cancer cells. They are a strong antioxidant and help the body to recover quickly.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn berries are strong antioxidants that not only stop the growth of cancer cells, but prevent them from affecting other organs of the body. This fruit should only be consumed if the patient is taking betablockers.
- Artemisia: Commonly known as sweet wormwood, artemisia has a compound known as the artemisinin. Studies have shown that artemisinin can stop the cancer from spreading. Being non-toxic in nature, they have no side effects at all.
- Scutellaria: More commonly known as the Chinese herb, this Ayurvedic herb stops the progression of skin cancer into further stages. They contain a compound known as the flavonoids, which are known to be an anticancer agent.
- Saffron: Saffron has the unique property of slowing down skin cancer growth. Saffron can be applied in the form of extracts in small quantities to get best results.
I am bhart Dodiya. I have very unique problem of skin. My skin is very soft it's damage by very rare cut. I have also blood pressure problem. please give some advice.
I have dark circles around my eyes and it is because of hereditary. So Please suggest some creams or tablets.
I want to change My entire body colour to little bit white is there any medicine In homeopathy or allopathy please give me suggestion.
Turmeric is an age old remedy for a wide range of skin problems. Ayurveda recommends turmeric to be used regularly for glowing, blemish free complexion. Turmeric does wonders to the skin as an exfoliant. Apart from removing dead skin and impurities, the turmeric mask also maintains the natural pH balance of the skin and imparts a healthy glow to it.
Any pack we put on the skin for 20 min or so gets absorbed into the blood stream. So what better option than the `yellow gold’, as Indians refer to turmeric to enhance beauty?
Make Your Own Turmeric Skin Exfoliant:
Turmeric 1 tbsp.
2 tbsp. flour (for vata use oatmeal, for pitta use chickpea and kapha use barley flour).
Make it into a paste by adding a little water and massage into face and neck. Rub into skin for 2 min and wash off.
For oily skinned beauties, add in some lavender blossom, coriander powder or few drops of lime.
For dry skin, add in some elderly blossom.
For normal skin, rose powder can be added for that extra glow.
Ideally do this before a shower so that you can deal with the yellow stain the turmeric mask leaves on the skin.
Few days back I used a skin cream which made my face bi coloured somewhere bright and somewhere dark. What should I do.
Acne is one of the most common skin problems. As many as one in two people suffer from the condition. Acne vulgaris is the most common type followed by acne rosacea and more severe acne conglobate. More boys than girls suffer from acne and it often co-occurs with the onset of puberty, as testosterone levels rise. It is likely that there is some hormonal involvement in the condition, yet dietary and environmental factors, stress and gut health can all cause acne.
It's a disease that affects the skin's oil glands. The small holes in your skin (pores) connect to oil glands under the skin. These glands make an oily substance called sebum. The pores connect to the glands by a canal called follicle. Inside the follicles, oil carries dead skin cells to the surface of the skin. A thin hair also grows through the follicle. When a follicle clogs up, acne grows. Acne is not a serious health threat, but it can cause scars.
How Does Acne Develop?
Sometimes, the hair, sebum, and skin cells clump together into a plug. The bacteria infect the plug and causes swelling. Then, as the plug starts to break down, it leads to acne. There are many types of acne. The most common types are:
- Whiteheads. A whitehead is a type of acne that forms when dead skin cells, oil, and bacteria become trapped within one of our pores.
- Blackheads. Blackheads are a specific kind of dark acne lesion, so-called because they contain oxidized melanin, the pigment made by skin cells called melanocytes.
- Papules. These are small pink bumps that can be tender.
- Pustules. This type of acne is red at the bottom and has pus-filled head.
- Nodules. These are large, painful, solid acne that are deep-rooted in the skin.
- Cysts. These are deep, painful, pus-filled acne that can cause scars.
Who Gets Acne?
Acne is the most common skin condition. People of all races and ages get acne. But it is most common in teenagers and young adults. An estimated 80 percent of all people between the ages of 11 and 30 have acne outbreaks at some point. Some people in their forties and fifties still get acne.
What Causes Acne?
The cause of acne is unknown. However, there are certain factors that might cause acne:
- The hormonal surge in teenage (this can cause the oil glands to plug up more often).
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy.
- Use of birth control pills.
- Heredity (if your parents had acne, you might get it, too).
- Certain types of medications.
- Greasy makeup.
Here are some tips for acne-affected skin:
- Clean skin gently.
- Try not to touch your acne affected area.
- Shave carefully.
- Protect your skin from sun-exposure.
- Choose makeup carefully.
- Shampoo your hair regularly.
What Can Make Acne Worse?
- Changing hormone levels in teenage girls and women 2 to 7 days before their period starts.
- Pressure from bike helmets, backpacks, or tight collars.
- Pollution and high humidity.
- Squeezing or picking at acne.
- Hard scrubbing of the skin.
Acne may or may not lead to scarring. Some people are more prone to scarring than others. A person may have rather severe acne without a scar in sight. For others, even a benign little blemish can leave a depressed pockmark. Early treatment is the best way to prevent scars. If you are highly prone to scarring, see a Cosmetic physician or dermatologist right away to discuss acne treatment options. He or she can layout a treatment plan, to heal breakouts and prevent or treat scars.
Treatment of Acne and Scars:
Acne is treated by a cosmetic physician or a dermatologist. Treatment attempts to:
- Heal acne.
- Prevent new breakout.
- Prevent scarring.
Acne requires a proper medical treatment and post acne care for dark spots/scars which are commonly associated with acne. If your skin is acne prone, you may develop dark spots and scars too. All these conditions can be treated. Apart from medical treatment which includes ointments for local application and oral medications if required, for long term benefits advanced treatments are available. These are, Chemical peels, RF therapy and enriched oxygen therapy. These are highly recommended. These treatments help acne as well as spots and scars.
Hello sir, i am suffering from puffy eyelids and hollow eyes. I have already visited 50 doctors . I think no body has perfect answer. I want to know fillers or chemical peel which is a better option. I am 28 male.
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.