Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Psychiatrists online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Kumar Singuru
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran Kumar SinguruYour feedback matters!
My daughter has ADHD and tends to be more inattentive than the hyperactive that everyone associates with ADHD. I searched for a place where I could find to treat girls with ADHD. My web searches led me to this Clinic. I wish I’d found them a few years ago. I feel like my daughter would be further along in her treatment without as many road bumps if I’d found this place sooner. Awesome doctor, very understanding and extremely knowledgeable. He is an amazing person and excellent therapist. He is positive, welcoming and very pleasant. You immediately feel comfortable around him which I think is critical when you are about to share your darkest secrets. He is a patient listener and strategic thinker and most importantly possess clear communication. My daughter was councelled and treated effectively with exceptional care and has no hesitation in recommending this clinic to anyone.
I am very happy after consulting with Dr.Kiran and he is one of the best physician providing his services within the north coastal Andhra Pradesh.I had an anxiety problem where I can’t work properly during my job and at home. After consulting with Dr.Kiran, he explained me how to control stress levels at work and at home. First he given me a counseling of my status and later started me treating. Now I am very good at my anxiety levels. I highly recommend Dr.Kiran for his valuable services.
I have consulted a few doctors to treat my cousins disorder and finally landed to Dr Kiran's clinic as suggested by one of my office colleague in Steel Plant. Dr.Kiran is a true specialist who understands the patient very well and most inportantly makes the patients to be comfortable. After consulting him for few months i could see a lot of chage in my cousin behaviour and could feel confident now that he will recover soon
doctor is very friendly and empathize with ur problem. answers the questions very patiently.
Very good, friendly..He answered all the questions very patiently..
Nice and good... Empathize withur pblm...
Very nice treatment.
Sir, I am fearing about myself, always my mind is thinking negative, like death etc. This is happening from last one month. Can you help me?
I am 28 years old. Right now I am preparing for civil service. I had developed Sexual obsessions for my aunt. These obsessions are involuntary, repetitive, and unwelcome. Attempts to suppress or neutralize do not work for me and in fact make the obsessions more severe, as trying to make sense of obsessions only gives them more attention and "fuel" The reason behind this obsessions is that when I was doing college I had stayed with uncle and aunt .They called me to stay in their house by themselves. They just called me for some personal motive as soon as their motive was over they trashed me out of their house. My aunt was mastermind behind all this stuff. She defames me. She accused me for unwanted petty things. I cannot forget all these personal trauma till now .i had developed personal hatred for her. I had started compulsive masturbation after that. I just saw her as sex object after that. Whenever I masturbate in my conscious I was degrading her. Now she becomes Sexual obsessions for me. I cannot get rids of her thoughts. Whenever I saw her thoughts again pouring on my mind. I cannot fully neglect her. I had to wish her HALFHEARTEDLY whenever I met her. I just want to get rid of these thoughts. Although in my whole life I cannot forgive her .please tell me solutions.
1. A person diagnosed with ocd, psychosis and multiple personality disorder was secretly given fludac 40 (mg) and risperidone (0.5 mg) as prescribed by the doctor. Now this doctor is stating that his case is that of psychosis and asked us to continue these medicine for 2 more weeks, after which he should be admitted. Concern is if he is admitted for rehabilitation by force, consequences can be very negative (he can turn hostile) 2. Another doctor was consulted. He suggested against admitting. However, he suggested to immediately stop the above medicines and to start with haloperidol. However, concern is won't abrupt withdrawal of fludac and risperidone cause negative repercussions and withdrawal symptoms? please suggest what should be done?
Sir sometimes I am suffering from stiffness in my hand and that time I feel fear in my mind which is meaningless and I feel some kind of hesitation about all. At that time my blood pressure is slide down. After sometime by taking mecobalamin sl dispersible I slowly getting well. Pls suggest what is this. My all reports are normal and I have consult some specialist doctors. But they say nothing to worry. Pls guide me.
What are the symptoms of depression? And what are the precautions we should take if we are suffering from the same?
I lost somebody last year so I always in depression so please give me some tips to come out this problem.
Sir I have nightfall problem since 3 years and sir I have memory loss problem from nightfall. Sir please help me. And sir memory loss problem think ho sakta h ki nhi .Aur sir bad thinking hone pr chipchipa water color padarth aata h. Aur urine yellow bhi hota h and after urination walking karne pr 4 to 6 drop urine bhi fall hota h pls help me sir.
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.