Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Hymakar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K HymakarYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctors, I have come across product "GlyxGo" claiming to reverse Type II diabetics. Are their claims proven or described mechanism scientifically correct. Can it be taken along with regular diabetic medicines without any adverse effects? Thanks.
I've very recently been diagnosed as diabetic and the my FBS and PPBS readings are 261 and 301 respectively in the OGTT test. I'm not taking any medicines right now. Can I get beck to normally with proper exercise and control of diet? If so, could you please suggest me the vegetarian diet only to get rid of diabetes?
Does hypothyroidism affect pregnancy and what can we do to get rid off hypothyroidism? Please suggest.
I am Shashank from Belgaum. I am 45 yrs. I had been detected diabetes for last 2 months where my HbA1c was 9.7. I was given the tablet ciplox Mv by my Dr. Along with the dosage twice a day I am following a diet plan which results in reduce in my Hb1Ac to 6.39. Also my pp sugar was 103. But for last one week I am suffering from increase in uric acid which was tested to 7.3. What may be the reason for this? Is there any chance of side effects of Cyblex? Please guide.
My Mother In Law having blood sugar and many times she is suffered with eye wound. What is the particular reason for these frequent damage on eye. Local ophthalmologist says it is damaged with nail, but I think so it was happened with her. So, kindly suggest what we should do for this kind of cause?
My fasting blood sugar use to be between 95 and 105, but following a hernia operation while recuperating it came down to between 72 and 75. I stopped having my night dose of half tablet of dianorm m and now it is between 85 and 90. Have I done the right thing?
Diabetes is caused due to hormonal imbalance in our bodies. When the equilibrium between insulin and glucagon (hormones related to the sugar levels in the body) is disturbed, an individual suffers from diabetes. The disease is of two types: Diabete mellitus (Type-I and Type II) and Diabetes insipidus. When your body fails to release adequate insulin, the food that we consume is not properly converted into sugar or glucose. This is Type-I diabetes. On the contrary, if body releases defective insulin, one suffers from Type-II diabetes. Type-1 diabetes is sometimes called juvenile diabetes, or insulin-dependent diabetes. Type 1 occurs more frequently in children and young adults, but accounts for only 5-10% of the total diabetes cases nationwide. The basic symptoms of diabetes include changing sugar levels, excessive urination, thirst, weight loss and a lack of energy. Diabetes is caused due to a number of factors, ranging from environmental matters or hereditary links.
Homeopathic Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes requires prolonged treatment. Long exposure to allopathic drugs can hamper your body organs due to its side effects. Therefore, it is advisable to take up homeopathic remedies, which have a long lasting effect on the patient. These medicines don’t cause side effects. Here are some of the remedies:
- Uranium nitrate: This compound reduces the sugar levels in the bloodstream and also keeps a check on frequent urination. It is prescribed for patients who develop the disease due to assimilative derangements. The symptoms that are looked for while prescribing medicines containing this compound include digestion problem, languor and debility, excess sugar in urine, huge appetite and thirst.
- Phosphoric acid: This compound is best for the treatment of diabetes that has a nervous origin. The symptoms that are looked for include excess urine and the colour of the urine is milky; poor mental force and general lethargy. The patient can also develop a bruised feeling in the muscles.
- Phosphorus: This compound is given to patients, suffering from diabetes and pancreatic diseases, especially tuberculosis or gouty diathesis. The symptoms include dry mouth, dark and watery stool and restlessness.
- Lactic acid: It is helpful for treating gastrohepatic type of diabetes. The symptoms that will have to be present in the patient include light yellow coloured urine, dry skin and tongue, thirst, nausea, and costive bowels.
- Insulin: Insulin therapy is an important as it helps in maintaining a balance in the sugar levels and keeps the urine free from sugar.