Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Orthopedists online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. I Satish Raju
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Submit a review for Dr. I Satish RajuYour feedback matters!
i took my mom to him, he is very polite, he only make my mom walk again, thank you Dr I satish sir
A very common question we face at our centre is, “Will I be able to resume weight training ever?” Justifiable apprehension as the last thing they (and we) want is a relapse.
The following are some precautions which can allow one to exercise safely post severe backache.
1) Doctor: Consult a medical doctor / orthopaedic surgeon before commencing your exercise programme.
2) Physiotherapist: Sit down for a detailed counselling and understanding of the problem with your Gym – Physio and set goals accordingly.
3) Start slow: Gradual loading is the key to a successful exercise programme.
4) Rehabilitative exercises first: Your trainer is advised to integrate rehabilitative exercises in your programme at the offset.
5) Begin with stabilization exercises: At Inch By Inch – The Body Temple, we have a specialized programme called the “Rebalance” programme which is a strategically modified core programme that ensures low back safety.
6) Train accessory muscles unrelated to the back: Although all the muscles of the body are affected with backache, post rehabilitation weight training for accessory muscles such as biceps, triceps etc can be commenced safely while ensuring position providing sufficient back rest during all exercises.
7) Ensure good form: Good form is crucial for all individuals with or without back pain. With previous episode of low backache, this becomes even more crucial.
8) Listen to your body: Respect the signs your body delivers to you. If you wake up in the morning with increased uneasiness, local muscle fatigue or slight pain, take the day off! But do not make it a habit!
I am suffering from Reumotiod arthritis for last 3/4 years. I am also having Uric acid problem. My stool is not clear. Kindly advice.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!