Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hannah SupriyaYour feedback matters!
Why my back pain are increase day by day? So please give me information as soon as fast, and where and how I treatment my back. Please tell me fast.
I have back pain how to avoid it because I take many treatment about the back but all reports are nill but my back pain is still going.
I am 39 yes old, I am suffering from uric acid & thyroid. I have too much pain in my knees. Please Advise me what should I do.
I have a problem with Neck, waist,aft below the knee, in the joints of the claws of both feet this space is a very , It is fifteen days from the last four to five days and is very pain. And waist is 4 5 month continues pain.
My wife having pain in leg for last two three month some medication had been taken but no use, still pain not leaving,
You probably spend a whole day working at your office when your back remains in the same position. Then when you come back from work, you complain about your back pain, put some medicine and hope it goes away the next day. However, in such cases there are chances that the pain might return after a few days. You may not be aware of the fact, but there are certain fairly simple exercises you can do to strengthen your back and prevent back pain. Here are some of them.
1.Opposite arm leg raises
Lie on your stomach with one arm in the air as your starting position. Then finish the exercise by slowly lifting your leg. Hold this position for two seconds and then repeat this for the other arm and leg as well.
2. Prone hold
Hold a posture where you are holding your entire body weight on just your toes and your elbows for as long as it is pain-free.
Lie on your belly with your arms above your head. Slowly lift your arms and legs from this position as far as possible and then put it down again. Repeat this as many times as you can do it in a pain free way. Once again, it is imperative to not do this when it is painful as you may get injured.
4. Side holds
To do this, you have to be on your side putting your entire body weight on the side of your foot and your elbow. Hold it for as long as you can maintain the correct posture and it is pain free for you.
5. Resistance band rotation
Stand straight up or on your knees with your back straight up. Then using a resistance band rotate your body back and forth.
I have been suffering from back pain for nearly ten years. Could you suggest me the food to take in order to lessen that pain and make the back stronger.
I am 16 years old and I have got backache from 2 months. It starts when I constantly sit for 1-2 hours.
I have dual disc slip in l4-l5, l5-s1. Can somebody help me that will I be able to work again as a sportsman or not?
Dr. Sir, my low abd.& hip & joint of thigh get full pain when I awakening from bed. This will up to one or two hours daily. What is the solution?
I am 25 years old male. I am affected in knee pain. So unable to play well. How to resolved this problem. Pls help me.
Sir mere mummy ek baar gir gye the toh tab se unka hath theek trah se Uth nai raha h unko ahe din pain hota h hath may uske liye unko Kya Karna. Chaiye.
Any mild fracture in the hip can give a tough time to people. A hipbone fracture or broken hip is mostly common in the elderly people, especially in women. Mostly, the reason is underlying thinning of bones. In addition, in any hospital hip fracture is considered to be the most common bone treatment in the orthopaedic department.
A hipbone fracture can be intracapsular (within the joint capsule), or it can be extracapsular (outside the joint capsule).
What causes the hipbone fracture?
As discussed before, the leading cause of hipbone fracture is thinning of bones. So if you develop osteoporosis, you end up getting a fracture in your hip, mostly when you fall. Osteoporosis generally means your bone density has decreased, and your bones have become honeycombed. This makes the bone more fragile.
Generally, if you have a fracture in your hip, then you will feel pain around the injured portion, you will face difficulty in walking or moving. These are the most common symptoms that can be felt during a broken hip. Mostly the intensity of the fracture is determined clinically via different tests like X-ray, MRI, CT scan etc. The treatment may vary and depends upon the intensity of the injury. Now if we talk about the treatment of hipbone fracture, it's mostly surgery.
Well, it will be smart enough to take prevention regarding the hipbone fracture. There are various kinds of guidelines, which can help elders to prevent a hipbone fracture.
How to prevent hipbone fracture?
- First and foremost, it is advised to adopt a healthy lifestyle in young age in order to build a healthy bone, which decreases the chance of bone fractures in older age.
- Always remember to maintain a healthy bone.
- Calcium and vitamin D both are very important for healthy bones. Health experts advise, when you attain the age of 50 or above, you should daily intake 1,200 milligrams of calcium per day and 600 international units of vitamin D per day.
- Exercise can help you to maintain peak bone density for longer periods, and it also increases the strength of your body and bones. Balance training also plays a pivotal role since it reduces the chance of falling.
- Avoid consuming of tobacco and alcohols as it can reduce bone density.
- Get your eyes checked every year so that you do not face any problem while seeing. This is because poor view increases the chance of falling.
- Keep an eye on every medicine you are taking. As dizziness or weakness can be side effects of many medicines, these can lead you to fall often. So it is advised to discuss your medication with doctors.
- As you get older, the chance of high or low blood pressure doubles up. So you should be extra careful while standing up.
If you don't feel steady enough, then to avoid falling, it is safe to use a walker or walking stick in the old age.
Runner's knee or patellofemoral syndrome (pfs) is something many fitness enthusiasts encounter after running for a year or for several months. It is considered as a common phenomenon among regular joggers expecially who run on tough or uneven surfaces. To overcome this uneasiness few simple things can be practised, they are
1. Strengthening on hip and knee muscles like push ups crunches would make hips active and gives the required shape. And in case of hiatus from running, trying with hands at things like weight lifting is recommended.
2. Doing quadriceps exercise like quad stretch kneeling quad stretch for 30 seconds makes the joints strong.
3. Stretching calf muscles is an effective method to heal the knee pain of runners and best way is doing a calf stretch against the wall.
4. Getting a new pair of shoes is the essential thing for a runner apart from posture. And it is recommended to replace it every 500 miles or six months to have flawless jogging session