Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. G RaoYour feedback matters!
I'm 30 years male and I'm suffering from typhoid fever, as per course of 12 days I'm taking tablets every day. What kind of food is enough to avoid the tiredness and weakness? Pls give me solution.
I recently (30 sep) checked my blood sugar. Its 110 and 160 Is it worrisome? I have started 45 minutes of walk since then. I can not have walk on empty stomach, so I drink one cup tea and have something to eat with it.(I just drink tea once a day now) Is it ok to eat and then walk? What natural food can I eat to keep my sugar in check?
I don't know why penis is getting smaller day by day. To be honest I do masturbating but I don't think that it will effect my penis size.
I want to know the blood sugar levels. Before meal After meal Random For the person who is not diabetic N for a diabetic also.
I am 25 years old unmarried. I am facing the following problems: 1. When I think about girls or sex or see some about pictures or movie or porn videos then my penis erect immediately and very easily excited. At that time my heart beat increase. 2. The semen comes out automatically within 20 seconds and discharge very quickly. 3. My penis is very sensitive, Penis erect and ejaculate even it get touches with anything. 4. I am suffering from nightfall with or without dream. So kindly tell me which medicine I should take to get rid from these problems. Please also mention the amount of dose, time. For how many days/ months I should take for best result. I am waiting for any reply. (thanks)
Is penile implant surgery is safe for erectile dysfunction. Tell me the best doctor for this kind of surgery in india/odisha/bhubaneswar and how much its cost?
In my toilet I found some ands after my urine pass is their any problems in my urine or anything else.?
My age is 24, I am a female. I am very fat and getting more sweat all the time. My hair is falling and looking like bald head at the front.
I am 43 diabetic, hypertensive male facing a problem of penis erection for sexual intercourse. My testosterone readings are also poor. Please suggest remedy/cure.
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.