Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chirla Suman
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chirla SumanYour feedback matters!
Hello My child is suffering from delayed growth with no brain development is very slow, neck and back not yet stable, can you suggest remedies for my child.
Hi, my daughter 9years old complains of headache every day. The pattern of headache is follows: in the morning when she gets up(around 5am) she is absolutely fine but between 9am and 10am when she is in the school it slowly starts. The pain becomes unbearable in the middle of the day but it remains and subsides a little but still continues until 8pm when she sleeps. What we' ve tried so far is eye test which is 6/6 for both eyes. Blood test for haemoglobin, its 10. 8. Ct scan also but it suggests everything normal as seen by an ent and neurologist. This has been the daily routine for the past 5-6 months. Please suggest. Thanks
My child is 21 months. He hasn't immune. Often gets cold fever runny nose. Sneezing.wet cough. I gv him prescribed medicines. By doctors. Bt. I don't get any result. please suggest me am strong medicine.
My daughter is 28 months have diarrhea with occasional stomach aches. Her diet mainly includes milk. She stays on milk the whole morning. Then she has her lunch (rice, vegetables,fish). In the evening she has either milk rawa (suji)/cornflakes with milk/ oats with milk/dalia khichdi and at night for dinner she has chapati with milk. But as of now milk intake have stopped due to her ill-health. What should I give her now apart from milk so that she gets the required nutrients till she gets back to her normal diet.
I have 4th year girl child. We went for 5 days tour. Now she got vomiting and motions with stomach pain also she is getting pain at stool place. What to do?
My son is about 8 month & his weight is 8.5 kg. He is suffering from diarrhea. I gave him zinc & pre probiotic twice daily. But not effective. Please advice.
Dear meri baby ki finger mai sujan thi kal . In the Night. Sujan puri finger mai ho gyii.. I don't know what the problem and what I do.
My child is 5 years old and she has bed wet problem. She wets the bed daily. She always passes urine two or three times while sleeping. I want solution of this. please advise.
While siblings are the force that breathes life into any family structure, it has also been seen as a challenge of sorts to manage siblings and bring out the best in each one of them. In any family unit, there are a number of entities who need to be nurtured in a certain way to ensure that their identities are not hampered by a "one size fits all" style of parenting. Every child is different and will need to be handled differently. Besides this, there are other related challenges that will contribute to the quality of the relationships between the siblings, as well as the rivalry that they may feel towards each other when it comes to attention, achievements and varied other factors.
Read on to know the ten tips to tackle sibling rivalry:
- Make Friends before Birth: encourage your first born to connect even before the birth of the new baby by including him or her in the changes you see and feel. Planning for the new baby with your first born will also help in such cases.
- Staying positive is a big factor that will help the children in feeling confident despite their different qualities and strengths.
- Comparison is a big no no. Stay away from these kind of comparisons so that the children do not feel like they have to fight with each other for your praise.
- Time Sharing: Ensure that you divide your time well and indulge each child in his or her area of interest so that they feel like you are always there for each of them.
- Harmonious Start to the day: this will ensure that the children have a special bond at the end of the day. Make sure that they help each other and divide chores accordingly. The older siblings should be given the care giving tasks while the younger ones should be taught to obey them and play along.
- Humour them: It is a known fact that humour is the best medicine that breaks even the most tension filled atmosphere.
- Family Meetings: Hold family meetings to discuss important things and even intense fights so that everyone's needs and issues are addressed.
- Empathy: Teaching your child to empathize with others will help him or her steer clear of needless rivalry at home too.
- Ignore the Small: Let them figure out the smaller fights, yet always be there to address the bigger issues so that they know you are there for them.
- Equal Treatment: Treating them equally does not mean doing the same thing for each of them. It means giving them equal time and attention with personalized treatment to suit varied temperaments. This will also give them a lot of individual confidence which eventually kills any feelings of rivalry.