Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chinni,srinivasa
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Chinni,srinivasaYour feedback matters!
I am a woman. Age 22. Pl suggest some medicine or injection so dat I will not get any pain during my first intercourse. Am going to be married.
I always feel chest pain. I got my ECG, eco ,last year. It was ok. Then I consult a psychiatrist. He gave me vilano40. And mezlap0. 25 Sos. But as I always feel pain, anxiety.i too scare too take both medicine at a time. Is my heart ok. Is medicine will save my heart. Can I take sos medicine during taking vilano40 .Please advice. Should I consult a cardiologist.
I do my first sex. I first ejaculates within 1 min. Then after 2 min. But after that my penis is not getting erection. After so much time and try its gets erect. But soon I ejaculates. Is it any time of sickness. Now what to do sir. Im jst feel depressed.
I have severe cold and cough every day. I have already consulted many of doctors. Now I am fed up of this allergy. Please consult
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello doctor, I am 35 years old. I am having trouble with PE ever since I had my first GF (13 years when I come to know about PE). I end up just in few strokes say 10-20 seconds. I am Never satisfied with my sex life. I was busy with my career so never was worried about the problem. But now I am going to get married. Kindly suggest me some pills which I can take for better preventing PE. Thanks.
She is 51 years old female no history of diabetes, hypertension or any disease till now she is having a boil close to the anus it isn't painful only a little pain.
My father lost hearing almost 90% all of a sudden at the age of 86 years. The doctor advised that the loss of hearing is due to destruction of nerves due to old age. Is this curable or else hearing aid is required to be used. What is the correct rating and make of the hearing aid that can be used?
Hi Dr. mera do months ka baby miscarriage hogaya h.1 month hogaya h abortion krwane ka. Abortion ke 18 days baad phir se sex krna start Krdiye kya koi problem h.kya phir se jaldi pregnancy hojayega .plz reply me.
My left side testis is just hanging than right. And I am feeling pain when standing and latrine time. What should I do.
I'm having fungal infection for the past 4 years. I'm using different anti fungal creams but no use. It is in control only during the continuous use of cream. If I stopped using cream it again increases. Please help me with reducing my final infection permanently.
Doctor, I'm male, underweight, age 29, height 170 centimetre, weight 50 kg. Due to chronic anxiety, and depression, I'm experiencing loss of weight, digestive disorder, sleep disturbances and a low BP 90|70, tachycardia. Is it harmful for health? Will it cause heart problem? If one takes stress or chronic anxiety Or depression Or confusion, it can cause heart Problem and diabetes at young age?
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.