Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Chinni,srinivasaYour feedback matters!
Kindly tell what's the minimum size of penis is required for the fertility point of you (in erection) and to reach orgasm in woman.
Asthma is a common disease, characterized by the inflammation of the airways. These airways are responsible for the passage of air and therefore their inflammation causes shortness of breath and extreme discomfort. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways to deal with this problem, Ayurveda with its emphasis on natural remedies has emerged as a clear favorite. According to Ayurveda, it is the stomach that is the source of all chronic diseases. The science believes that as impurities accumulate in our system, diseases like asthma come to the fore.
The different ways by which Ayurveda treats asthma are:
- Maintaining a proper diet: Since stomach is identified as the source of most diseases, any attempt to treat them should begin from the stomach itself. Ayurveda believes that those foods, which are easy to digest, inevitably helps in relieving you from the bouts of asthma. The concept that operates behind this is that easily digestible food provides nutrients, which are further absorbed by the tissues. This helps in rebuilding the strong strength as well as keeps the stomach in a sound condition.
- Herbal oil massage: A daily massage with herbal oil has always proved to have an extremely soothing and a calming effect on your system. Ideally the massage should be performed before taking a bath as it increases the blood circulation and pacify the nervous system.
- Exercise: Ayurveda is perhaps the only branch of medicine that gives equal priority to medications as well as exercises. It is believed that stretching and those exercises that facilitate flexibility can markedly reduce bouts of asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir my mother she is 45 years old and she is having diabetes from last 10 years her blood sugar levels were normal 6 months back but now it's 180 before food and 250 after food she thinks that by using ground nut oil her sugar levels have increased is this the actual reason and suggest her a proper diet.
Since last week I have a headache. Now it has been almost 6 days, I have pain around my forehead region and in my eyes, it feels heavy heavy in my eyes and in my forehead. I have tried Medicine like paracetamol and disprin but still I have this headache. Also when I start to use my phone after some time the pain increase around my eyes and forehead. Please tell me what to do and what medicine to take, and also tell me if there's anything to worry about.
Hello Dr. I am suffering from night fall from last one year .several times I have taken homoeopathy medicine but no result came . Night fall happen twice a week sometimes once and thrice . Due to this I am loosing my health stamina and energy . please advice me a good medicine so that I will get relief from this disease forever .
Hello, please suggest list of home remedies to get rid of darkness between inner thighs. And bikini lining. I have pcod condition. I am 91 kg 30 years old unmarried please do reply.
Before one month I have gas problem at present lot gas releases what is the reason for this? Please suggest.
Do I have a problem in my stomach I fart most of the time, it's embarrassing because of its unpleasant smell I even have a strict diet routine Does my green tea intake has any role.
I am 27 years old. Taking Zapiz 1, encore crono 200 (2times a day), bupron sr 150 (2 times a day), ramitex 8 mg. Still I am not having good sleep. Can you help me please.
Dear sir I am 61 years old, height 5' 9, wt-73kg bp- normal blood sugar-normal I do excercise daily and do yoga and pranayam my lipid profile is as under: total cholesterol photometry 211 mg% 125 - 200 hdl cholesterol - direct photometry 40 mg% 35-80 ldl cholesterol - direct photometry 87 mg% 85 - 130 triglycerides photometry 377 mg% 25 - 200 tc/ hdl cholesterol ratio calculated 5. 3 ratio 3. 0 - 5. 0 ldl / hdl ratio calculated 2. 2 ratio 1. 5 - 3. 5 vldl cholesterol calculated 75. 4 mg% 5 - 40 I do not smoke nor drink. I take green tea daily. Please advise me how to reduce my tryglyceride. Regards
I feel cold all the time in day only and now I can't breathe because of my nose. The nose is blocked and I'm not able to breath. What should i do?
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.