Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chinni,srinivasa
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Chinni,srinivasaYour feedback matters!
I am a 29 years old man and feeling sometimes pain in my left side the portion between my hip and rib bone. Not in stomach but in exactly at left hand knee level. Can you solve my problem.
I was continues sleeping from more than 23 hours continues when I wake up I am feeling severe dryness in throat and severe heaviness in head. I am not taking any type of alcohol not taken any over dose medicine. Please suggest why this is happened.
Please suggest me for psoriasis treatment. Since last 5 months using star homeopathy treatment no improvement please help me.
Good Morning I am amit aged 34 years I have problems of constipation resulting in unclear stomach at morning. Please suggest what I should do to avoid constipation.
My cousin is 10 years old boy. Now he ate some glass bangle piece. He's feeling irritation in throat and the glass piece still in throat. So give any suggestion to this issue. We going to see ENT specialist also.
I felt burning sensation in the stomach area during night. Next day I took zentel 150 mg and it was fine. After 2 days it again started to burn at night. During the day after having pudina hara its all ok. What should I do.
My mother age 68y suffering from skin allergy from 2 years, different types of medicines used by drs. But result zero.
I have continuous cough for past 1 week. Pricky feel in throat. No cold or fever or running nose. But observed tight mucous when spitted. Eye irate n feeling tired. Recently started.
Do you have energy and stamina that you had in your twenties?
Trust me, you are not alone. Men begin losing testosterone once they cross 30 and the effects of low testosterone become apparent by the time they reach 40.
Some of the most common effects of low testosterone include reduced libido and energy, erectile problems, weight gain, loss of lean muscle, weaker bones, irritable behavior etc.
However, it is possible to boost testosterone levels in your body with the help of some simple changes in diet. Listed below are some foods that can help elevate your testosterone levels:
1. Red meat - I know it is high in cholesterol but it is also high in protein. Foods that are rich in protein can help increase testosterone production in the body. The key is to have them in moderation. So, just enjoy your steak!
2. Fish - Fish is not just a great source of protein but is also rich in essentials fats like omega 3 fatty acids. It is important to know that your body needs essentials fats to produce steroid hormones like testosterone. Apart from this, such fats also keep your arteries well oiled to ensure better blood circulation. This can help boost your libido too.
3. Nuts and beans - including a small serving of nuts and beans in your daily diet can help ensure a testosterone boost for your body. Nuts and beans are a rich source of essential fats and minerals like zinc that help stimulate testosterone production in the body.
4. Oysters - I am sure you are already aware of this one. Oysters have long been used as a libido booster. What makes them great for increasing testosterone is that they are rich in zinc.
5. Cut Down on Carbs - You must also try to avoid foods that are rich in simple sugars. This is because they tend to spike Insulin levels in your body that tends to interfere with testosterone production. Thus, you must avoid or cut down on chips and potatoes.
7. No More Beer - Alcohol is proven to slow down testosterone production in the body. It can also give you a belly bulge, which again tends to be counter productive for testosterone production in the body.
Testosterone Supplements - Apart from the above foods, a natural testosterone supplement can help boost your T-levels. Some of the best supplements include natural ingredients like tribulus terrestris, ginseng, ginkgo biloba, zinc etc. They are proven to be a safe alternative to testosterone injections. They do not have any side effects and have been getting more and more popular.