Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. C. S. HarendraYour feedback matters!
I've got cold and cough since a month and my ears are a little bit clumsy when I hear so what should I do?
I am getting giddiness after right ear operation whether it is bppv or sponglities or due to gastric please give suggest
I have a problem about my nose, in summer blood flow from my nose. What is the solution of this problem?
I have burning throat full time and also heart burn ,upper abdominal pain not able to lay down flatly .sometimes may suffer from black stool. Taken endoscopy, colonoscopy and ultra sound .Doctor prescribed me paproz and antacid .Every day abdominal pain and throat burning.
I am suffering from coughs and nose jam problem. Tell me the most housing solutions for it not medicinal?
I have pain in my right ear and around the area of ear also. Sometimes the pain comes to throat also.
At the age of 37, feeling tired and dizzy whole day, periods come before (4-5 days early) then as per last one, too much of hair fall, hates eating food, feels nausea, last blood test done 3 months ago shows Vit D3- 8.4, Kindly suggest.
I am 42 years old Male smoker and feel blurry mind, dizzy and sleepy most of the times. After eating feel more sleepy. I also suffer with excessive gas and stomach is most of the time stretched. Loosing my memory. Can not remember the things. Can not focus and thoughts keep changing all the time. Poor hearing, can not follow the communication.
I was having cough for 2 weeks and today morning I had severe pain on fore head. Like its tightening amd looses. Is there any remedy for the cough to be completely removed from the sinusitis?
Hi i am 21 year old female. I suddenly starting having tickling sensation in my ear specially in my left ear for last 2 weeks. I get little watery from ears every morning and I start tickling it and use ear bud finally every morning. What should I do?
My frnd has got a new problem in his ear. Doctor says that a big hole is in earbuds. So you have to go forr surgery. I want to know there are any other treatment for this. please help.
I am experiencing a slight ear pain I believe its because yesterday I had gone swimming pool please suggest any home remedies.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"