Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. B.Ramsingh DevaYour feedback matters!
I am having wrist pain at start it was nominal but gradually it increased and there is no swelling in my wrist only light red colour is appearing.
I am a 18 year old. I have severe back pain in right leg. So I can't do jobs and studies. I am currently under treatment for this. I want get more information about this pain.
I am taking two cups of milk everyday as it was advised for old age, bone health, joint pain, muscle pain etc. As you are telling that it is a myth, please advise me a good substitute.
I have pain in the hand fingers, feet, both knees & shoulders. Dr. Said I have Seronegative Arthritis. Which treatment - Ayurvedic or Homeopathy or Allopathy will give permanent cure without any side effects. Please advise.
I am suffering from frozen shoulder for last 3 months. Doing exercise daily but no improvement. Please suggest treatment.
I cannot sleep at night due to pain in my left feet and I don't get sleepy. It often happens the whole day I do not get any pain in my left feet, but every night before I go to sleep it pains a lot. And I can't sleep I try sleeping, I yawn still I couldn't sleep I lay on bed closing my eyes still I don't get sleep. Please help.
I am 20 years old I am suffering from hand and shoulder pain I tried some creams and pain killer what you I do tell me.
I am 32 year old. I got heavy back pain. Can't drive car for long journey, can't play or bend too much. I new best solution for my back pain. Pls make me to come rid of it.
Sir, I am a shuttle badminton player. Since few days my knee paining. When I bend the leg and sit in squat position I could not walk properly. I could not even jerk or stretch my left leg. No problem with right leg. Pls solve my problem. Thank you sir/ madam.
I am suffering from backache and cervical. Pls. suggest me some medicine to remove my pain and stiffness.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
Often times I feel little bit pain in my chest. Is this a gas problem or something else? please revert back.
What is the disease when there is unbelievable pain in the after. There is so much pain while walking. Anticcp is positive.Please tell.
An ankle sprain can make life miserable. A sudden twist or stretching (due to incorrect walking, incorrect posture, wearing high heels, walking on an uneven and rough surface, exercise, games) can result in ligament(s) tear (partial or complete tear), affecting the ankle. An ankle sprain is often confused with a twisted ankle. However, the two are different as chalk and cheese. A sprained ankle can be extremely painful, taking few weeks to months to heal completely (depending on the severity).
An ankle sprain is independent of age and sex, affecting anyone and everyone under the sun. The symptoms characteristic of an ankle sprain includes:
- The affected region of the ankle may swell up immediately.
- Difficulty in walking. In severe forms, a person may find it difficult to place a step.
- The area appears bruised and tender.
- Excruciating pain and discomfort (severe case).
- Stiffness and, in some cases, discoloration of the skin around the tear.
At no point should the sprain be taken lightly. Seek medical assistance at the earliest. Negligence on your part can aggravate the situation. In extreme cases, an ankle sprain can add to your agony and discomfort, affecting the joints, bones, blood vessels, tendons, and cartilage.
Diagnosis and Treatment:
Accurate diagnosis can make the treatment effective, thus accelerating the recovery process. In case of an ankle sprain;
- Physical examination of the affected area and a thorough case study is an important diagnostic step followed by many doctors.
- X-ray of the affected ankle region can help in a better and more accurate diagnosis.
The course of treatment depends on the extent of the damage. In case of a minor sprain, doctors mostly recommend
- Keeping the affected ankle area bandaged (ACE bandage) and well protected. A crutch or a brace is a blessing for people who face difficulty in walking.
- Time and again, apply a cold compress on the sprained ankle. A cold compress can help reduce the swelling effectively.
- In case of extreme pain and swelling, your doctor may recommend an acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen
- Rest as much as possible. While sleeping, use cushions or pillows to keep the leg elevated.
Precaution and Care:
A little alertness and agility on your part can help to deal with an ankle sprain better.
- In the case of a severe sprain, try and avoid self-medication as much as possible. It can do you more harm than good.
- Exert minimum or no pressure on the affected ankle area.
- Indulge in some strengthening exercise as recommended by your physician. It is advisable that you warm up before any exercise.
- Avoid heavy, strenuous work as much as possible.
- Wearing correct footwear is important. Women who have had an ankle sprain should avoid wearing heel shoes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.