Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.Ramsingh Deva
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. B.Ramsingh DevaYour feedback matters!
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps is sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, an acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord. As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, your problem doesn’t subside, visit an experienced doctor for his advice. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have joint pain. I can't able walk on stairs I am exercise regularly but pain was still remain. Advice me thank you.
My mother is 76 years old and having knee pain one Dr. Suggested replacement but we do not want replacement any other solution pls. Let me know. Thanks.
I am feeling a lot of in pain from my waist to right leg. I am unable to hold heavy things and I am always feeling that a burning stream is going through my waist to my leg. So I do MRI of cervical spine with screening of whole spine. The impression about the MRI report is - 1. Degenerative changes in all cervical intervertebral discs. 2. Diffuse posterior disc bulge causing thecal sac compression, mild cord indentation with E/O cord edema, bilateral neural foramina stenosis with possible exiting nerve root entrapment & spinal canal stenosis at C5-6 intervertebral disc level. 3. Mild diffuse posterior disc bulge causing mild bilateral neural foramina stenosis & mild spinal canal stenosis at C6-7 intervertebral disc level. 4. Mild right posterolateral disc protrusion causing minimal thecal SAC compression at C3-4 & C4-5 disc levels. I consulted a neurologist but he suggested me to do surgery immediately otherwise it may cause paralysis. Is it necessary to do surgery? So please your kindly precious suggestions are required. What should I do?
Why fluid gets accumulated near joints esp. Knee caps ? Maternal aunt did changed her knee caps after that such situation got arise .So I need a reccomendations or solutions / care .
Hi, I am suffering from right hip joint and right knee pain from past 1 week. I exercise regularly at the gym from past 2 years but I don't think there has been any injury. The pain usually increases in the evening and worsening in the night (usually in AC). I was earlier diagnosed with high uric acid (7.9) and Alanine Phosphatase, Serum (139). After which I reduced non-veg and hard drinks. Now from past 1 week I started whey protein and the same day got started joint pain.
A broken nose, often referred to as a fractured nose or a nasal fracture, it is a crack or break in the bones of your nose. The bone that is more prone to getting fractured is the one over the bridge of the nose.
There can be a lot of reasons for a broken nose. Common causes include falling down on your face or the nose being hit by a blunt object. Your nose may look twisted and you might have trouble breathing. A nasal fracture can cause pain in the nose and is usually accompanied by bruising and inflammation around the nose.
Any activity that tends to increase the possibility of facial injuries can also increase the possibility of a nasal fracture. The common risk factors include playing contact sports like soccer or rugby without proper face protection. Riding a two wheeler without a helmet or not using seat belt in a four wheeler can cause a nasal fracture if the vehicle meets with an accident. Physical fights can also result in a broken nose.
Symptoms and complications:
The common symptoms of a nasal fracture are:
- Pain in the nasal region. You may feel pain just by touching your nose.
- Swelling around the nasal region can also be observed.
- Your nose and the region below the eyes may be bruised.
- Sometimes you may experience breathing problems as well, since your nasal passage can be blocked due to a nasal fracture.
- Loss of shape of your nose along with bleeding and discharge of mucus from it are common signs of a nasal fracture.
There can be a lot of complications that can occur due to a broken nose. The complications may vary according to the nature of injury.
The common complications are:
- Clotting and collection of blood. Due to a heavy injury to your nose, the blood tends to clot in large quantities and sometimes can cause blockages in the nostrils. This condition is specifically referred to as septal hematoma and needs a quick surgical procedure to prevent any sort of breathing problems.
- Another complication that can result due to a nasal fractures nasal cartilage fracture or a deviation in the septum.
- Sometimes the impact of the blow, which has caused a fracture in the nose can also result in a neck injury. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.