Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. B RajsekharYour feedback matters!
Hi. My baby is 2 months old. Today she vomited several times sometimes in watery otherwise thick kind in white. She also passed loose motion several times in less proportion. She's not been sleeping properly. Please advise!
ADHD is one of the commonest behavioral disorders that are found in mostly school going kids. In fact, this kind of trouble might affect kid's ability quite adversely. There are a few signs with the help of which ADHD in kids can be easily detected and some of the commonest ones are emotional turmoil, unfinished tasks, squirm and fidget, low focus careless mistakes and other related ones.
Both interpersonal relationship and schooling success can be hampered to a great extent with this kind of mental disorder. This is why the kids facing the mentioned signs need to be thoroughly diagnosed medically so that the doctors can recommend best treatments that can provide fastest recovery and that too safely and easily.
Best tips for tackling ADHD in kids:
- Setting behavior limits: If you make your kids learn how to lead a disciplined life, then appropriate behavioral limits are established. Arrogant child is mostly exposed towards ADHD.
- Staying calm: Child anger should be efficiently controlled otherwise. ADHD cannot be cured. If the kids remain calm and quiet, then only their concentration level will increase, and they can show productive outcomes.
- Setting pressure free structure: Sensible routines and scheduled charts are to be prepared so that unwanted risks can be easily avoided. If the kids are under tremendous pressure, then they might face different kinds of behavioral troubles.
- Allow kids to make wise choices: If you let your kids free, then only they will be able to take right decisions. Kids with a cool mind can take wise decisions that are very much appropriate for upgrading their performances.
- Advocating child: Child advocating is highly needed for maintaining a good and healthy balance. But too much strictness should be avoided so that your kids' behavior can be controlled with ease. This should be done either by parents or tutors so that they can choose the best direction in life.
- Avoid muting any headstrong child: Communicate with your child so that a proper interaction can be maintained. If your child remains silent for too long, then they might face different behavioral troubles.
- Acquiring knowledge about ADHD: Both parents and kids should have equal knowledge about ADHD and then only the probable signs can be easily avoided, and the necessary treatments can be known.
- Being persistent: Persistent behavior is to be maintained, and if you find any deviation in your kids, then you should take them to a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
My baby is 5 and half months old. She consume only my breastfeed and two spoons of nestum rise. Her weight is also less that is 4, 600 kg. What shall I do to increasing her weight.
My son is 9 years old during night sleep he passes urine without his knowledge and everything gets wet. What shall I do to stop this. Is it weakness and if so what food or medicines should I recommend to my son.
He is 2nd a half years old. But refuse to potty train. He wants to use his diapers. Creates a ruckus when I try to make him sit on d potty for his stools. How do I get him to train.
My son is 21months old, he is still having problem to walk. We took advice from Pediatric, orthographic and Nero physician and surgeons. But nothing helped. MRI of cervicodorsal spine says Spinal cord shows vertical split in the lower dorsal region - overlying the D8 to L2 vertebral levels. The hemicords are asymmetric with larger left hemicord No bony septum could be delineated in available images. Please advise.
Sir, My son is 9 years old. His weight is 34 kg. He is suffering from fever since last 5 days. I am giving cefpodoxime 100 twice a day Since Sunday night but till 99 to 100 degree temperature comes at night. So now what will we do. Please reply.
My 14 month daughter is on breastfeed and don't take anything else and looks weak, when we try give any eatables to her she simply deny ,she don't even drink cows milk, need expert opinion as we are very anxious for her.
My baby boy is 4weeks old. Suggest some sops and body lotions. Coconut oil/almond oil/olive oil which one is better? control old soap is better than Santoor baby soap? Please give me some information.
Hi. My baby age is 17 months now her weight is 11 kgs and she is not taking food properly n she drinks buffalo milk. please help me.
My father have been continu cough sincelast 8 months i dont know what happen in my fathe.R they have work welding.
Son is 1.9 years old. And in our location hospital is about 10kms away! I want to know what is the immediate thing i've to do if while eating or drinking some food particles or milk got stuck in mouth airway. Because this is a common dangerous accident that can happen among kids!
My 5 years old son is suffering from severe cold n his nose is blocked during night n also sneezes a lot.
My six year old daughter suffers from midnight visit barking coughing with vomit of coughs occasionally. I give her cough syrup. What may be the reason and what is the treatment for it?
Hi, My son is 3.5 years old, He does not like fruit & the food which he eats is also less, Last time I consulted with Doctor, they said stop the Milk, which we have reduced. His motion are also hard & the doctor said this is because of milk. Last week I started giving him Yakult which he liked. Does this will help get rid of constipation.
My baby girl is 4 months old. From past 4 days she is having fever of 100 degree. Though she was urinating in every 1-2 hours but she was urinating very less. So we consulted a doctor and he prescribed medicines such as Pro wel, apex-p and ofloaxin since she was passing out green stools from past few days. We also undergo a urine test and it is found to be normal. What my concern is from past few days she is drinking very less breast milk. She sucks for only 30 secs to one minute and then she refuses to take it even after burping. She screams when she looks at my breast I tried feeding her through spoon and she is ok with it but not with sucking Can you please help since manual extraction of milk is a time consuming and difficult process.
On dated 18.06.2017 at 05.46 hrs, a boy baby born with normal delivery at super speciality hospital Railway Patna and after one minute baby cried and it seems that the baby fill suffocation and he was taking long breathing and his chest expansion and depression is more than normal babies. Doctor advised that he was drunk dirty water during the delivery. Hence he couldn't took breath due to drunken of dirty water. After two days on dated 20.06.2017 during diagnosis doctor told that cleft in palate or upper part of tongue. He couldn't take milk of mother and couldn't take breath easily. After diagnosis Pierre Robin sequence disease is found.
Fluoride treatment is commonly given to children as their teeth are developing. If a child has a history of cavities or are at high risk of decay, he or she should use additional fluoride to promote remineralization. Often children get fluoride treatment done every six months for extra protection against cavities.
Dr Puja Bansal
Prudent international health clinic http://www.prudentdentalclinic.com