Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Archana MahatoYour feedback matters!
Miscarriage hone par kya turant blood ajaata h. Main aPni wyf k lye janna chahta hi bcz one week hua h meri wife ko pregnent hue
From last a month I have seen many abnormal changes in my body. My weight is increasing and pain during periods and hairs are increasing on my cheek both side. What can I do.
Homeopathy is a slow form of treatment, but is has negligible side effects. This makes it safer to self medicate with light doses of homeopathy than an antibiotic. Homeopathy can be used for first aid, to fight common infections and as general constitutional remedies.
Here are a few common homeopathic medicines you should keep at home.
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica can be safely used to treat gastrointestinal diseases, a loss of appetite, depression and migranes. The ideal dosage for nux vomica depends on the age of the patient, their overall health and several other conditions. Nux vomica can also be used to cure a hangover.
- Aconite: When taken at the onset of a cold, aconite can stop the virus from progressing further. Aconite can also be used for joint pain, gout, inflammations and to speed up the healing of wounds. Apart from the pill form, aconite can also be used as a cream.
- Arnica: If you have kids at home, arnica is a must have. It is the most common homeopathic remedy for bruising, accidents, injuries and shocks. It can also be used to treat arthritis and the pain that follows dental work and jet lag. Arnica can also be used to promote hair growth. Depending on its use, arnica can be used in the form of pills, cream or oils.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is an ointment that should be kept in every kitchen. It is the most effective anti inflammatory cream to treat burns of any kind. When a burn is treated with cantharis, it leaves minimal scars. It can also be used to treat urinary tract infections. Cantharis is usually used as a cream.
- Magnesia phosphoric: This is a must have for women. It can be used to treat any form of cramps including menstrual cramps. It can also be used to treat tiredness, headaches, nerve pain, insomnia and to help a person relax. Magnesia phosphoric is usually prescribed in the form of homeopathic pills.
- Rhus tox: Rhus tox is a common homeopathic remedy for muscle sprains and bruising. It is also beneficial for people suffering from back aches, arthritis, sciatica and body aches associated with the flu. Rhus tox is usually found in the form of homeopathic pills.
One should not do any type of self medication, however, you should check with your homeopathic practitioner about the dosage and frequency of consumption. Do not take it for granted that homeopathy has no side effects and take a more intense dose than required. Also store these medicines properly. Ideally, homeopathic medicine should be stored in a cool place without direct exposure to sunlight or extreme heat or cold.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
Im a girl of 23. I had sex on jan, but he didn't insert. It was on the first day of my pms. On feb I had pms but for three days and I did a home pregnancy test which showed negative but its like I have a tummy issue and whenever I try to exercise I get tired very soon, get a back pain. Im not understanding my problems. Can you please help. And what are the beats inside stomach?
Hi I have used abortion pills on Feb 7. And I had date for 9 days after using those tablets. With pain in my abdomen for 1 day. And its finished. Now its 1 month and 10 days. I didn't yet get the date. And again pain in my abdomen is started. Is this pain because of that pills.
38 years female. I have regular mensuration cycle 32 days cycle. I have 4 to 5 days discharged. But my hemoglobin level is very low. 7. 8ml only I have it dr please how can possible I update my hemoglobin level.
सेक्स के दौरान सिसकियन क्यो भरती है महिलाएं
सेक्स के दौरान कई ऐसी प्रकियाएं होती हैं जो एक दूसरे को आनंद देती है जिनमें से महिलाओं का सेक्स के दौरान आवाज निकालना भी है।
अगर सेक्स के दौरान आपकी पार्टनर भी आह या उफ की आवाजें निकालती है तो ये एक साधारण प्रकिया है।
इसका मतलब ये नहीं कि आपकी पाटर्नर संतुष्ट हो रही है। हां लेकिन कुछ केसेस में महिलाएं संतुष्टी के दौरान भी आवाजे निकालती हैं। ज्यादातर महिलाओं से इस बारे में पूंछा गया तो उनका जवाब बिल्कुल सीधा था वे ऐसा अपने पुरुष साथी को संतुष्ट करने के लिए करती है।
जबकि कुछ का कहना था जब उनके साथी जब अधिक स्ट्रोक देते हैं तो वे आवाज निकालती हैं। सेक्स के दौरान ज्यादातर महिलाएं आह... आउच या फिर ओ मॉय गॉड की अवाज निकालती हैं ऐसा हम नहीं बल्कि महिलाओं के बीच किए गए सर्वे में पता चला है।
सेक्स के दौरान ज्यादातर आवाजें महिलाएं फोरप्ले या फिर मेल एजुकुलेशन के समय निकालती हैं।
अगर आकड़ों पर नजर डालें तो 66 प्रतिशत महिलाएं अपने पार्टनर के आर्गज्म को और अधिक बढ़ाने के लिए इस तरह की आवाजें निकालती है वहीं दूसरी ओंर 92 प्रतिशत महिलाएं सेक्स के दौरान आवाजे निकालकर अपने पार्टनर को सेक्स की रफ्तार तेज करने का सकेंत देतीं हैं।
ऐसा नहीं है कि सेक्स के दौरान केवल महिलाएं ही आवाज निकालती हैं पुरुष भी आवाज निकालते हैं लेकिन केवल एजुकुलेशन के समय जो साधारण सी बात है।
1. ओह बेबी- ओ बेबी शब्द का प्रयोग अक्सर पुरुष लोग करते हैं जिसका सीधा मतलब होता है पुरुष पाटर्नर को आप संतुष्ट कर रहीं हैं।
2. आउच- सेक्स करते समय जब पुरुष ज्यादा तेजी से स्ट्रोक देते हैं तो कुछ समय के लिए महिला पाटर्नर को दर्द होता है जिससे ये साउंड निकलता है।
3. आह- सेक्स के समय जब महिला पार्टनर पूरी तरह से इसे इंज्वाय कर रहीं हो तभी ये साउंड निकलता है।
4. येस- जब महिला पाटर्नर चरम सीमा में हो तब ये साउंड उनके मुहं से निकलता है।
इस समय पुरुष पाटर्नर को पूरी तरह से एक्टीवेट रहना चाहिए।
Requesting for a quick and confirm response. I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27th August and she had ipill (ecp) after 6 hours of Intercourse. After 4 days i.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and the bleeding continued for 4 days. We have done four home urine pregnancy test and the results came NEGATIVE. All the tests were done after 21 days of Intercourse. We even did a BHCG test on 17th October which was exactly 7 weeks after unprotected sex. The result was <1.20 miU/ml. I have two questions. please help me out. 1st. Is she pregnant or do we have to worry about pregnancy? 2nd: no bleeding has taken place after September. Why? please help us out.
I am diabetic with frequent uti. And itchiness in vagina. Why am I getting throbing sensation in the vagina. I am 50 yrs old.
Hello sir, actually I am about to get married. And I have PCOD problem. Would I have any problems to expect a baby or during pregnancy.
Hello, I am 21 and I had unprotected sex with my boy friend on 31st may at midnight 2am and next day only I took the i-pill tablet at 4pm in the afternoon. I was expecting my periods on 3rd or 4th june, but still it didnt happen, please help me with this and tell me what to do to get periods soon.
Previously during my evaluation period I used to get white stringy discharge but now from last 2 months I don't get it. As I am planning for a baby but not getting success. So have I stopped evaluating. My periods a regular.
I have lot of stress during pregnancy bcoz of my family issues. I am 3 month pregnant. How to get rid off from stress and tension. Kindly help. Plzz.
As the mood and the weather goes, the only things we want to eat during the monsoons are hot and crunchy. However, immunity is at its lowest for all of us during this season, hence it is important that we also include in our diet, foods that are good for our health. Few fruits that are must haves during monsoons are:
1) Peaches - Peaches have vitamin c, which helps boost immunity and protects the skin against the humid weather. It also helps in weight loss.
2) Jamun - A monsoon fruit, jamun is not only low in calorie but is also full of iron, potassium, vitamins and folate, all of which are beneficial for the health, especially in this season.
3) Litchis - Rich in vitamin c, litchis help boost the body's resistance as well as immunity. Packed with anti-oxidants, litchis also assist weight loss.
4) Plums - Monsoon is that time for the year when almost everyone is seen to be falling sick. Plums help boost the body's immunity and protect it from seasonal diseases like cold and flu.
5) Cherries - Cherries help fight infections and the anti-oxidants present help soothe and relax the brain.
6) Pomegranates - This fruit is ideal for monsoons as its full of nutrients which assist in building and improving the immunity.
7) Apples - Apples are an all season fruits and should never be excluded from one's diet. As the saying goes'an apple a day keeps the doctor away, a few slices of an apples are good to keep you away from seasonal illnesses.
8) Bananas - Rich in minerals and vitamins, bananas help ease the process of digestion.
9) Pears - Our bodies need a lot of vitamins to fight infections which we might catch during the monsoons. Pears help us with this.
10) Papayas - Rich in vitamin c, papayas help improve the immunity and fight against illnesses. Having high fiber content, they also assist in proper digestion.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.