Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abba Rao
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Abba RaoYour feedback matters!
I have reconstructed my torn ACLof left knee. Its already 16 days after surgery but my problem is that presently there is zero strength on my leg means I am even unable to lift one inch from ground by self while on bed. As per as my physician I am walking with walker without touching the operated leg. During walk the operated hanging leg is feels as a 30 kg load. So pls suggest me what sort of exercise must be needed 2 regain the strength and probably within how many days I can have some strength 2 walk by self. My mental state is nt all good for this reason so pls suggest me some helpful steps.
This question is for my bed-ridden mom. In short she had gout related infection operated, parallel at the end of prev surgery her right shoulder dislocation correction surgery took place. Total period of 3-6 months passed, being a right handed, post operation she couldn't get up using the elbow (as informed by their surgeon / doctor). Now almost 10 months have passed ,from waistline down onwards severe itching sensation (is it because due to loss of muscle due to no movement). Her age is 76. Can you kindly assist / help. We are staying in Thane (w).
Hello doctor ma question is about knee pain and leg pain my left knee n ma left nd right leg pains a lot wat medicine should I eat or which oil should I apply.
I am 62 male weight 99 kg severe knee pain any solution other than pain killer ? healthy 6 feet with no vices.
Good morning doctor I am 27 year old girl and I have hips pain after seeing please tell me what should I do.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.