Doctor in Ramakrishna Multispeciality Homoeo Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Ramakrishna Multispeciality Homoeo ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The hip joint required immediate Hip Replacement Surgery in 2005 as suggested by 3 orthopaedic doctors. The hip or groin pain prevented him from walking normal distances. Medicines given by Dr. Ananda Kumar allowed him to continue his daily activities and attend office without any pain and other medicines for 10 years. The replacement surgery was done in 2015 for both Hips. Now he is walking normally.
Actually For my first Kid, he has suffered with fever twice for every 15 days. We consulted so many doctors in Appolo, Yashoda,etc. But he has not recovered. Finally we consulted Dr. Anand Garu and he had given medicines for 3 months and some change had seen in my Kids health. Finally he got recovered.
He’s simply amazing, the way he approached my case from the very beginning made me switch from English medicines to homeopathy and looking back that’s the best decision I have made.
He is really a wonderful Doctor. Very caring and attends in all emergency situations. I got good results within short period of the treatment.
Treatment is very nice . After using medicine had good control of diabetes .also could stop allopathic medicine for hypothyroid
Dr. Ananda Kumar Pingali provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks doctor.
He is an exceptional who diagnose the and gives the right medicines for cure.
Very amicable soft spoken and focussed gives right and effective treatment
Very responsive since it was a distance treatment. Effective medication!!
T Dileep Reddy
Excellent and out standing doctor in homeopathic medicine.
It was a wonderful treatment. Permenantly cured
Nice treatment and accurate medicine were given
Correct diagnosis and. Good treatment
excellant receiving and treatment
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy.
In this advanced ultra modern world most of us are leading a mechanical life in which they don’t have time to spend for their loved ones and family or even to share their problems and worries. It ultimately ends up with a serious psychological problem called as depression in which the person looks apparently worthless, pessimistic and even end up with suicidal thoughts.
Lack of interest in doing any activities, loss of appetite, insomnia, diminished emotional bonds, persistent sadness, poor concentration, guilty feeling and weight loss is the common symptom noted in depression. It not only affects the mental health it also affects a person’s physical health and sexual interest also.
- Aurum met is the commonly used homeopathic medicine for depression with suicidal thoughts
- Gelsemium and caladium is the best used medicine for depression caused due to impotency and excessive body temperature.
- Arsenicum album used to treat person with excessive worries and mood disturbances.
- Aurum metallicum is best used for person with symptoms like restlessness, feeling of worthlessness and suicidal thoughts.
- Causticum is used for person with depression after a loss of loved ones or an unbearable loss in financial state and grief.
- Ignatia amara is the best homeopathic medicine for sensitive persons who often and easily get mood disturbances.
- Lachesis muta, used to treat depression caused by suspicion, guilt feel and excessive jealous.
- Pulsatilla nigricans is used for treating person with sadness, and social withdrawal.
Homeopathy also insists on several natural ways that helps to relieve a person from signs of depression. Setting a routine work, physical exercises, meditation, healthy food habits and adequate sleep helps to get rid of depression in a better way.
Corpulence is one major well-being issue that is an explanation behind trouble for individuals of all age bunches. On the off chance that the ubiquity of thinning focuses and proceeded with support of weight reduction pills and eating routine arrangements is any sign, then heftiness is a gigantic issue.
- Calcarea carbonica for weight reduction: This characteristic homeopathic medicine best the rundown of homeopathic weight reduction medicines. To be qualified to utilize this medicine to get in shape, the constitutional symptoms appeared by the patient are given most extreme significance.
- Natrum Mur: Natrum Mur, the Homeopathic medicine is likewise a proper remedy which is utilized to shed pounds. This medicine happens to be suggested when there happens to be an overabundance of fat for the most part in the thighs and buttocks when contrasted with different parts of the body. This medicine gives awesome results if the individual has put on overabundance weight because of since a long time ago proceeded with anxiety or sadness. The constitutional symptoms are constantly considered in the event of this medicine also.
- Lycopodium: It is a standout amongst the most helpful homeopathic solutions for fat misfortune . This is additionally utilized for the most part when the thighs and butt cheek regions have overabundance fat, much the same as the aforementioned medicine Natrum Mur. Yet, again the constitutional symptoms that are one of a kind to utilizing Lycopodium separate between these two. The patients who require Lycopodium are chronic sufferers of gastric inconveniences like tooting and blockage. They tend to long for sweet nourishments.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is suggested for people who have put on overabundance weight because of stationary propensities. The primary essential side effect in people requiring this medicine is that they are chronic sufferers of the most stubborn blockage. Such a man has a persistent desire to pass stool, yet just a little stool is shot out at once
- Antimonium Crudum: This is for the most part a homeopathic medicine recommended for fat children keeping in mind the end goal to help them get more fit. A reasonable contender for this medicine is a child who has great crabbiness, exceptionally cross nature, and an abhorrence for be touched or be taken a gander at. These children likewise have a stamped abhorrence for icy showering. The significant indicator for utilizing this medicine to shed pounds is a longing for acidic things such as the pickles in the child.
Mood disorders are characterized by emotional disturbance in the patient and are of different kinds. This further leads to disruption in physical, social and thought processes in an individual. The two major mood disorders are mania and depression. In case of mania, the patient develops intense, unrealistic feelings, and in depression the patient becomes extremely sad and feels dejected. In some cases, a person may experience both mania and depression, while in other cases, a person only goes through depression. Mood disorders are classified into two major categories:
- Unipolar, where a patient experiences only depression.
- Bipolar, where a patient experiences mania and depression at the same time.
Homeopathic medicines are extensively used for treating mood disorders. Homeopathy works effectively on mood disorders and gives satisfactory results. There are several homeopathic medicines for mood disorders, which are prescribed on the basis of the causes of a certain mood disorder. Here is a list of common homeopathic remedies for mood disorders and when they are used:
- Anacardium: It is a homeopathic medicine used in curing mood disorders where the patient talks foolish and imagines foolish, baseless things. The patient turns irritable and quarrelsome as he loses self-confidence. Stupidity and childishness are indicated. The patient laughs on serious matters and feels like having a dual personality.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is used to treat mood disorders, which fall under the category of mania. The patient’s will power gets deranged, develops extra sexual excitement, and talks without sense. The patient becomes wild and offends others without any reason. He feels like touching every person and objects around and uses offensive language.
- Stramonium: This medicine is used in mood disorders where a patient develops weird ideas, talks with imaginary friends, becomes unclean and unhygienic and experiences fear. He looks frightened and in horror. The patient desires company.
- Arsenic album: Arsenic album is used for the cure of mood disorders where a patient develops a tendency of self mutilation. He feels worthless and is in despair. The memory gets weak, and any slight dispute makes the patient furious; he feels a rush of blood to the head. He fears death and fears of getting deserted by others. Acute melancholia is indicated.
- Hyoscyamus: This is another homeopathic medicine, which treats mood disorders. Hyoscyamus is used when a patient becomes idiotic and silly. The patient becomes lewd and lascivious. Lews gestures are likely among patients with this disorder. The patient becomes a nymphomaniac. This mood disorder arises from jealousy, fights and failed love relationships.
Homeopathy treats mood disorders effectively and most naturally. For each kind of mood disorder, there is a homeopathic remedy. When taken correctly, successful results are attained.