Doctor in Murthy clinic
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Murthy clinicYour feedback matters!
Non surgical eye rejuvenation is preferred in younger patients with tired looking eyes with or without hollowness in surrounding.
Fillers provide fix instantly with no downtime. However other age group may require surgical eyelid procedure depending on skin laxity.
I am 16 year old male. I am having myopia of -4.75 on both eyes. I want my eyes number to reduce so what should I do? What activities should I do? And what should I eat? Is eyes exercise beneficial?
Hello, I have a symptom. Whenever I lift my head suddenly or stand up suddenly or get up suddenly, my eyes goes like blur. Sometimes the image what see looks two. If I see from one eye it is normal, but with two eyes it looks two. And also I feel like something moving in front of my eyes like stars. I am not under any medication. No tiredness. All other things are normal. But I smoke 3-4 cigarettes a day. Kindly suggest me medicines for that.
Hi Sir, When I came to know that I am colour blind in final year. I started taking tension. over thinking and started living alone. I did not tell anyone in family. Due to this I used to spend my all time in mobile .Slowly I got addicted to daily masturbation from here my mind stopped taking decisions. I used to be very good in aptitude and math. I was a bright student but when I sat for my campus placement I was unable to think on logical questions. I did not got anu placement from college. After graduation I tried to prepare for govt exams for 2-3 months but I was unable to focus and performed badly so I left that. Somehow I got a job in a newspaper printing company. While submitting medical I got my medical made by help of my uncle who is pharmacist. Thus I got job. But here I got more trouble as being a supervisor I need to check colour are properly in newspaper. I found myself unable to see clearly like others. I somehow spent one year in company but with getting more depressed day by day. And in between I said yes to my marriage but after that I am unable to leave job of thinking that I will be jobless in April when my marriage is scheduled .neither I am able to say no to marriage because its too late. I will ruin girl's life by saying no after engagement. I am stuck in this situation .I can not decide what to do now. I want to leave job and get a banking job as I think that will be more suitable to me because my engineering life will be struggle throughout my life. I said everything that was in my mind. Kindly help me plz.
Homoeopathy: the science of healing from within
The unique way of treatment optimises the patient's ability to heal its body, thus making homoeopathy universally applicable to all kinds of diseases.
A homoeopathic doctor has a different way of exploring the patient.
A homoeopathic-practitioner aims at an overall, comprehensive approach towards each one of its patients. An excellent homoeopathic practitioner not only should aim at taking steps in understanding and curing the disease, but also be learning about the patient's lifestyle, thought-processes, and psychological make-up that may affect the medical conditions. Homoeopathic physicians, like any other doctor, ask you about your health history, clinically examine you, and conduct investigations.
Keen to know you
A homoeopath may not only ask you questions about your physical health but also your mental health. There may be psychological treatments first, as homoeopathic doctors believe that it is crucial to know the psychological status of the patient; what is one going through in the personal life, and such aspects that affect the patient's medical conditions. The doctor will take a keen interest in knowing the patient as an individual, including the unique way in which the patient presents its symptoms.
Homoeopathic consultation includes questions about the person's lifestyle, eating habits, sleeping patterns, and approach towards a stressful situation. Considering all these factors, a homoeopath will select the most appropriate medicine that will stimulate the patient's ability to heal itself. This method helps a homoeopath to prescribe the medication in a particular potency. This medicine is either in pills/globules form or dilution in a liquid form.
Is homoeopathy capable of treating every disease?
Homoeopathy applies to all kinds of diseases, all acute as well as chronic conditions that can be treated with other medicines. May it be a simple cough and cold, urinary tract infection, or chronic diseases such as asthma, arthritis, pcod (polycystic ovary disease; affecting one in 10 women), diabetes, and many more.
Following is a list of diseases that homoeopathy can effectively treat:
- Infections: acute rhinitis (inflammation of the nose membrane), conjunctivitis, urinary tract infections, gastroenteritis, amoebiasis, and a few more.
- Pediatric illnesses: repeated respiratory tract infections, bronchitis, acute and chronic otitis media, and adenoid hypertrophy.
- Skin illnesses: urticaria, psoriasis, eczema, warts, and more.
- Female-specific disorders: menstrual irregularities, pcod, menopause related complaints, complaints during pregnancy and lactation.
- Disease of psychosomatic origin: a migraine, irritable bowel syndrome, and more.
Is there any specific age group? can a child be treated with homoeopathy?
For homoeopathic treatment, there is no specific age limit. You can be of any age and may simultaneously take some other treatment; homoeopathy has suitable solutions for your complaints. These medicines have no restrictions even during pregnancy and lactation whereas other medications may have.
Why should one choose a homoeopathic treatment over other pathies?
Homoeopathic medicines are tested on healthy human beings; repeated trials are conducted, before application in patients. These are safe medicines for patients, including during pregnancy and lactation.
These medicines are pleasant to taste and hence can be used for any generation; from infants to geriatric groups. Oftentimes, they are not costly and affordable to all. They have no side effects, and homoeopathy does not have any habit-forming medicines.
How does one know that the medicine has expired?
One cannot consume the medicine if the globules have changed their colour from white to yellow. If the drug in liquid form has changed its colour or has turned into sediments, it is considered as expired. On purchasing the new medicines, they may have a smell of alcohol as they are freshly medicated. This smell reduces with time, but do not worry the loss of alcohol-smell does not affect the medicine's power to cure a disease. Homoeopathic medicines need to be stored in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Hi Sir, I am 25 years old I have suffering from severe headache during headache my eyes will pain and when comes to more sunshine or any light it will increases please suggest what is the problem.
Red or bloodshot eyes occur when there is a dilation of the blood vessels on the white part of the eye, also called as sclera. One or both the eyes can experience redness which can be accompanied by itching, pain in the yes, eye-discharge, swelling in the eye and other symptoms.
Red eye is related to
- Subconjunctival haemorrhage- when one or more blood vessels on the sclera burst open
- Blephartis- a condition of inflamed eyelids
- When there is a red bump on the eye lid (Stye)
- Sometimes, using contact lenses also causes red-eye effect
Red eye appears because of several reasons such as;
What causes red-eye
- Cornea ulcer: If there is an untreated eye-wound then it might degenerate into a cornea ulcer. This medical condition is accompanied by eye pain, eye discharge and reduced vision. Corneal ulcers are life threatening so rush to a doctor if you suspect you are suffering from this disease.
- Ocular herpes: Caused by Type1 herpes simplex virus, this disease is viral in nature. Symptoms include sensitivity to light, eye pain, eye discharge, eye redness and swollen eyes. If left untreated, ocular herpes may lead to scarring of the cornea and partial blindness. In such cases, a corneal transplant may be needed.
- Uveitis: This medical condition refers to the inflammation of the middle layer of the eye. Unless treated in time, this may lead to cataract, detached retina, high ocular pressure and later a permanent loss of vision. Uveitis may be caused by eye infections, trauma or a systemic auto-immune disorder.
- Glaucoma: One of the main reasons behind red-eye is this medical condition. There is an increased pressure in the aqueous humor on the sclera in this condition and this leads to glaucoma. If you have a red-eye, are over 40 and have diabetes, then you must consult your doctor for treatment of glaucoma.
- Cold and flu: One of the most common reasons behind having a red-eye are cold and red flu. Infected and blocked sinuses are the underlying causes behind puffy and bloodshot eyes.
- Pregnancy: During pregnancy, there are changes in the hormonal levels and these lead to red and puffy eyes.
- Smoking and drinking: Did you know drinking also causes red eyes? That is so because alcohol in your bloodstream reduces the oxygen content in the blood vessels. As a result, they clump together and the eyes sport a red look for want of oxygen. Smoking also causes red eyes because the toxic smoke irritates the eyes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!