Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. C Rogers Memorial Sexual and Psychological CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
All of sudden I developed this hiv aids and didn't know what to do. Dr Murthy has helped me immensly to deal with this situation. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He has expert knowledge in the field. I thank him for the treatment he gave.
dr B.R. Murthy gave me a treatment for anxiety issues. He is doing a good job and helping people with his patience. Good job sir and thanks a lot your clinic dr C Rogers Memorial Sexual and Psychological Centre in maharani Peta at the same time.
Mohd Shahrukh Khan
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.R. Murthy to be knowledgeable. Good
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the erectile dysfunction is something else. With the help of his treatment for erectile dysfunction I am feeling so great. All the staff members were very helpful. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr B.R. Murthy. The dr C Rogers Memorial Sexual and Psychological Centre is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. I was benefitted with the treatment given by him.
I was diagnosed with male sexual problems treatment. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. In the very first sitting, B.R. Murthy clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. I am really grateful as his male sexual problems treatment has give me a ray of hope. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Rogers Memorial Sexual Centre.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Dr Murthy. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The premature ejaculation issue was increasing day by day. One of my cousin's referred to him. With great ease he explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
Overall masturbation addiction treatment was very effective. The masturbation addiction was increasing day by day. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Murthy has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. The entire Rogers Memorial Sexual Centre is very nicely designed.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my pre-marital counselling. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. The overall atmosphere in the Dr C Rogers Memorial Sexual and Psychological Centre is very soothing. During the complete pre-marital counselling program he always supported and motivated me.
I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Murthy and the male sexual problems I didn't lose hope. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but he has treated me completely. He has expert knowledge and I am benefitted with his treatment.
Dr. B.R. Murthy provides answers that are knowledgeable. Sir i want permanent solution for this .is it possible to get back as previous was. I want appointment for this what i have to do
I consulted him 8 time he was so professional and treated me very well
friendly understood to my problem and treated well.thanks alot
I have done masturbation in my childhood and now I'm suffering with so my problems like I'm getting weaker and my penis is small testes are also small. So is there any solution? Or I'll die?
I am had traveled in bike 400 kms singly so I can't be do masturbation even sperm is not realising my penis getting pain.
I want a medicine name which help me to increase sex timing. Name any tablet which is use full for it.
I am planning to have unprotected sex during periods .If I provide a unwanted 72 pill to her what is the chance of her getting pregnant?
I am 21 year old boy suffering premature ejaculation within 10-20 seconds please suggest some good medicines. With no side effects and not problematic. Please it's very important.
My friend suffering from masturbation addiction. He masturbate once in a week. Is it dangerous for his health.
Sir I masturbate from 11 year and now my age is 27 year and now today I feel ,I lose my sperm in 30 sec and and tell me please how to make my penis thicker because my penis is so thin and tell how to I get longer penis.
I am suffering from wet dreams and feeling extremely weak from that what should I do to stop it immediately.
I have slept with my gf. Next morning I see a blood mark on my underwear while bathing. At night light was off. My part easily enter into her. Now please tell me that it was her first or not.
Problem regarding the night fall .about 2-3 times in a week .when I talk abut something else with a girl in a call .i feel sticky liquid in d upper portion of d penis .what should I do.
My sperm count are low Hi my test Testosterone Total: 221.59 ng/dL FSH: 5.53 mIU/mL LH: 2.31 mIU/mL Team.
While small amounts of alcohol do not have any effect on your sexual health, moderate amounts of drinking are known to cause problems in both men and women.
Let's take a look at the effect alcohol may have on your body and sex life:
1. It acts as a depressant - Acting as a depressant (a drug that reduces stimulation or arousal in various parts of the brain), alcohol inhibits certain areas of the central nervous system that are important for orgasm and arousal, more specifically - the circulation, respiration, and feeling of nerve endings.
2. It dehydrates your body - Sexual arousal requires an adequate supply of oxygen and flow of blood to the private areas so as enable you to experience the different sensations that accompany a sexual act. Adequate blood flow in the case of women is important for lubrication and in the case of men for developing and sustaining an erection. Less fluid in the body and a depressed nervous system can affect your sexual performance.
3. It's not an aphrodisiac if you go overboard - Several studies show that alcohol can help certain people to overcome feelings of deficiency or sexual reserve. This can only happen if you limit your consumption to only 1-2 drinks. If you go overboard, the depressant action of the drink begins to take effect preventing your body's ability to react sexually.
4. It causes fewer erections - Drinking large amounts of alcohol or even long-term drinking can cause erection problems to develop. Erectile dysfunction is said to occur when too much drinking causes dehydration leading to a decrease in blood volume and an increase in the angiotensin hormone, which is associated with ED. The likelihood of this occurring gets further increased if the body's central nervous system is unable to act in a natural way.
5. It leads to delayed ejaculation and orgasm - A 2004 study reveals that about 11% of alcohol users face difficulty in having an orgasm. While the men faced difficulty in ejaculating, women participants required more stimulation to reach an orgasm, compared to men and women who did not drink or drank little.
6. It causes vaginal dryness - The dehydrating effect that normally occurs if you drink a lot can also cause vaginal dryness. It causes a decrease in your sensations and hampers the production of vaginal secretions for sexual penetration, leading to painful sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I think I lost my virginity yesterday night. It was 1st time sex with condom. It hurted me a lot and it bleed very little n stopped next day i.e. Today. I want to know is my virginity really broken? Will I get periods properly? Please help.
Most people feel that long distance relationships are rarely successful and so it is better to avoid such complications. But then it is also a fact that there are many success stories wherein things have worked out just fine. Though a long distance relationship has its own set of difficulties, it has several surprises too. Enjoying simple things like holding each other’s hand, dining together and taking a walk together suddenly can become some of the most cherished things.
Here are a few tips to make your long distance relation healthy and strong:
- Communicate with each other, but avoid over communication: It is true that in a long distance relationship communication is very important. But often, a partner being overly possessive might want prolonged phone calls over hours, and this can make the entire deal extremely irritating and tiresome. Communication can be regular, but then make sure that you enjoy the conversation. The length of the conversation doesn’t really matter, it’s the quality of that small talk you have with your partner. Respect your partner’s space and privacy and don’t go overboard talking about all the daily humdrums of your life.
- Be honest with one another: Honesty is the key to a successful relationship and this becomes even more important if it is a long distance one. While it is true that you need not share every single detail of your life, sharing things that might be bothering you or things on which you might want to come clean can of help. This will also help take the load off you that might be sitting tight on your chest. So, the best thing would be an honest discussion with your partner who should and will help you to find a solution. Avoid selfishness, over communication and improve openness and transparency are good things to marital harmony.
- Make right use of social media: Video calling might not be up your alley, especially if you are of the fairer sex. However, do enjoy it once in a while, even if it is for your partner. Remember, your partner certainly loves seeing you and video calling once in a while will surely make his day.
- Make plans to see each other once in a while: Meeting each other once in a few weeks or months keeps things going. As mentioned above, a long distance relationship has its own perks; the want and the desire to see and be with each other get amplified when you decide to meet after a month or two. True, sexual intimacy is that one thing that comes to the fore when you meet after a while. But try to revel in each other’s company; enjoy long bottled up conversations. Nothing can bring two love birds close than a perfect warm conversation over a cup of cappuccino. Being in a long distance relation isn’t easy but it is worth it if you truly feel connected to your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I'm very upset because my g.f not allow me to press her boobs but like her boobs what I do she only ask me to licked her pussy nd blowjob of my dick.
Penis fracture is a condition where an erect penis suffers a fracture. An erect penis is filled with blood, in this condition, if it is bent forcefully or suddenly, it can suffer a fracture.
The penis consists of two large cylinders and one smaller cylinder. During erection blood rushes to the two larger cylinders inflating them, thus turning the penis hard and erect. In this state, if it faces a sudden force, it can cause damage to the penis.
The symptoms of penis fracture are:
- Loss of erection almost immediately
- Feeling of pain in the affected area
- Bruising of the area
- A popping or cracking sound in case of sudden trauma
- In some cases the urethra can get damaged, causing blood to come out of it.
In case of penis fracture, one should seek medical advice immediately. If the condition is not treated then it can result in severe complications.
A physical examination followed by MRI or urethrogram are used to diagnose the problem. Surgery is mostly recommended to repair the penis after the diagnosis and it should not be delayed for long. In case the surgery is delayed, scarring occurs and it can result in erectile dysfunction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Sex is an extremely personal and subjective matter. Different individuals relate to and indulge in sex differently. The idea of sex also varies from person to person and may not always fit the stereotypical penile-vaginal penetrative intercourse.
There is no way of determining exactly how much sex is good and how much of it is too much. Some people like to be sexually active with thorough regularity while others find comfort in abstinence. Age also plays an important role here with people between the ages of 18-29 indulging in higher levels of sexual activity than those who are middle-aged or elderly.
The different levels and frequencies of sexual activity have varying degrees of impacts on the overall mental, physical and sexual health of a person. There are numerous health benefits attached to having an active sex life, which manifests themselves in both the body and the mind.
The health benefits of having sex are -
As per studies conducted, it has been shown that having sex, at least, two times a week can boost overall physical and mental health. The many health benefits of being sexually active are as follows:
- It improves immunity and makes the body more resilient to diseases
- It improves bladder control in women and prevents urinary incontinence
- It prevents erectile dysfunction in men
- It improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
- It acts as a stress reliever
- It improves functioning of the heart and lowers the risk of heart disease
- It reduces sensitivity to pain
There are several other benefits of sex, which include the effective healing and nurturing of the body in a holistic manner.
Is there a limit to having sex?
A large number of people all around the world are concerned about their carnal compulsions and frequently approach sex therapists about what frequency of sex constitutes as a 'healthy' dose.
There really is no such thing as too much sex. But if overindulgence in sexual activities causes a disturbance in everyday activities such as work, classes, household responsibilities and other obligations, it becomes a problem. If such a situation arises, it might be signs of a sex addiction in which case it is important to consult a sexologist or sex therapist. Ideally, having sex two times a day is good for your body, mind and soul.