Doctor in Abhisarika Sexual and Infertility Care Centre.
Submit a review for Abhisarika Sexual and Infertility Care Centre.Your feedback matters!
Dr.Pilla Durga Rao
GOOD TREATMENT AND COUNSELLING
Hello Sir, Mujhe ejaculation ki bahut hi prob ho rahi he. Mujhe uske liye koi ayurveda ya homeopathic Dr. se consult chahiye jo Hindi ya gujarati me Consult de sake. Please reply me.
Hi I am 23 if masturbation doing weekly once .any side effects will come like sciatica nerve pain or low backache?
I am 45 and have sugar for last 5 years and it is around 200 in morning. Now from last one and half years I am feeling weakness in sex. Can you suggest some medicine exercise yoga etc. Thanks.
Sir I am 17 years old the sperm is coming out automatically forever 1or2 weeks, by coming this type there is any problems to health sir.
Hello Doctor, My last LMP date was 27th May and still not. Test card shows am pregnant. I used unwanted kit on 13th July by orally. But still no bleeding. Am continuously vomiting while even drinking.
Hi Sir, I am having irritation on sides of private part. And small part of skin on testicle is slight darker than other skin. What can be the reason? If it's infection can you please suggest me some antifungal cream?
There can be phases when your sex libido fluctuates and can reach low that your partner can feel the difference and be concerned. Such lows can be temporary and can be dealt with finding ways to boost your sex drive. One such that gives a booster shot to your libido are foods that will help you keep the spice of life alive. Here is a list of few effective foods that can potentially increase your sex drive.
- Cloves: This modest kitchen ingredient is an absolute versatile option when you are willing to use it as kitchen ingredient. You may brew it in any broth or add it to tea or cook an exotic dish with it. In the Indian subcontinent, cloves have been in use for centuries for treating male sexual dysfunction. Research suggests that cloves are used for treating bad breath and therefore, you should try to add cloves to your daily diet. You can also add cinnamon and cumin to your daily food which can together act as an aphrodisiac.
- Watermelon: Chocolate is regarded as an age-old aphrodisiac for people with sweet tooth. But researchers show that though there are ingredients such as phenylethylamine which can surge the endorphin and serotonin levels, there is no direct link in between chocolate and sexual performance. Therefore, if you are really on a lookout for boosting your sex drive, you can rely on a slice of watermelon every day. Though 92 percent of watermelon constitutes water, the rest 8 percent comprises of hordes of nutrients which are vital for your sexual health. Watermelon has certain ingredients that can deliver similar effects as Viagra in human blood vessels while aiding to increase libido. The phytonutrient called citrulline which is converted by arginine which is an amino acid that helps in boosting nitric oxide levels in the body. Peaches also act as an aphrodisiac that can surge your love hormones.
- Eggs: Be it fried or scrambled or poached or deviled, eggs can rev up your stamina no matter how you prepare it. Eggs contain copious amounts of protein which is a good source of stamina and is low in calories. Moreover, amino acid L-arginine is effective in curing various types of erectile dysfunction and heart diseases.
- Saffron: Though it has a high price tag attached to it, this is a perfect treat for both stomach health and sex life. Soaking a few threads of saffron in warm milk for around 15 minutes and drinking it can help in boosting your sex drive. You can also add the mixture to any grain like barley, rice, and quinoa or you may also use it in stew and soup.
Foods have been long used to boost sex drive, and the best part is that you need not turn any stone for getting these foods. The ingredients are easily available, and you can remain assured that these foods can help you spruce up your sex life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Being a woman has its own set of physical challenges. With the different anatomical and physiological features, the problems that women face also are different. Three out of four patients with hypothyroidism are women. Male to female ratio of migraine patients is also 3:1. These and various other diseases are predominantly seen in women. In addition to this, there is also the highly sophisticated gynecologic system. This brings its own unique set of diseases like dysmenorrhea, cysts, fibroids, menstrual problems.
Given that a woman’s body is quite unique and sophisticated with various organs working in close coordination with each other, let us take a look at how homoeopathy which usually tries to get to the root of the problem and correct the whole system as a whole.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS): PCOS has a strong genetic predisposition along with obesity and type 2 diabetes. There are often multiple cysts in the ovaries with irregular menstruation, a higher amount of testosterone, and fertility issues. In homoeopathy, Apis Melllfica, Pulsatilla, Lachesis, Graphites, and Sepia are frequently used based on patient’s symptoms.
- Irregular menses: What needs to be understood is irregular menses is a symptom of an underlying disease and a detailed history and clinical examination (including ultrasound scanning) are required to nail down the underlying reason. Natrum Muriaticum, Sepia, Pulsatilla, Senecio Aureus, Staphysagria, Cimicifuga, Euphrasia, and Magnesium Carbonicum are some common agents used to manage irregular menses based on underlying causes.
- Dysmenorrhea: Menstruation is associated with pain in the abdomen, hips, and thighs in a lot of women. However, this should ideally be a painless process as it is physiologic. In some women, it is also associated with severe cramping, diarrhea, and pain that is relieved with warmth. Pulsatilla, Belladonna, Mag Phos, Nux Vomica, and Cimicifuga are some commonly used agents to help women reduce the pain and relax.
- Infertility: Again, like irregular menses, there is a strong reason contributing to infertility which needs to be identified and addressed. Given the social nature of the issue, there is a strong psychological component, and so the couple should engage in a detailed mental and physical constitutional discussion to arrive at a customised regimen. Calcarea Carb, Borax, Aletris Farinosa, Natrum Phos, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Natrum Carb, Agnus Castus, Sabal, Conium are used for managing infertility based on accompanying symptoms.
- Thyroid problem: As noted earlier, hypothyroidism is extremely common in women. There is also a strong linkage between infertility, repeated miscarriages, irregular menses, etc. with the thyroid hormone levels. Calcarea Carbonica, Sepia Officinalis, Graphites, Lycopodium clavatum, and Nux Vomica are some commonly used homoeopathy products in hypothyroid women.
- Migraine: Another problem seen predominantly in women with strong linkage to menstruation cycles and hormones. Belladonna, Natrum Mur, Sanguinaria, Spigelia, and Glonoine are commonly used.
For these common medical conditions, especially in women, homoeopathy offers more holistic treatment with minimal side effects. It may take a while for the body to respond, but it is definitely advisable. Self-medication is best avoided as each woman is unique.