Doctor in Ms.Sai 's Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Ms.Sai 's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am suffering through genital warts on my anus and it has recently burst on my penis as well. Please suggest me a correct way to maintain and improve my condition until I meet you at the scheduled appointment. Also I would like to know about the treatments most recommended for my situation. Thank you!
How You Are Losing Your Youthful Skin Appearance?
I am suffering from hair dandruff and hair loss. Please give me suggestion for stop my hair fall. My age is 20 years.
Hai I am sirisha and my problem is I am loosing my hair. Particularly in one place and what is the problem I done soon plzz help me out from this problem.
I can't see properly in dark, I mean what a normal person can see in dark I find it difficult to see in dark like in dim light or in theater. And while driving bike after 7-8 pm it become difficult for me see properly .I saw a Dr. in September 2017 he prescribe me glasses, details r below Right eye SPH = (blank) CYL= -0.75 AXIS = 75 V/A = 6/6 Left eye SPH = (blank) CYL= -0.50 AXIS = 120 V/A = 6/6 Please tell me if there is any solution for dark or any glasses come for wear in night for see clear vision in dark.
I'm 26 years old bachelor and have partial alopecia so my doctor suggested me androanagen and finax 1 mg each daily. So does it have any side effects please suggest.
In 19th day of endometrium thickness is 12 mm and left side egg is rupture in 17th jan 2018 the period time but till now it not occurs periods is there chances of conceiving.
I am suffering from sudden hair fall. Like hair fall for girls after taking shower and while combing am getting very heavy hair fall this am having ths problem for past 3 months.
Respected Sir I am from Kolkata. My wife 63 years is suffering from Chronic Urticaria since last one and half year. She is taking one Levocetirizine 5 mg Tablet AS AND WHEN REQUIRED one tablet ROUGHLY AT AN INTERVAL of every 3-4 days. SURPRISINGLY IT TAKES ONLY 10-15 MINUTES (AFTER TAKING levocetirizine) TO GET RELIEF FROM ITCHING For last 5 months Homeopathy Medicine as detailed below have been tried in Dr. Batras Clinic without any improvement (NIL IMPROVEMENT) FREQUENCY OF TAKING ANTI ALLERGY MEDICINE HAS NOT INCREASED/IMPROVED AT ALL. MEDICINES TRIED- Ignatia ,Rhustox ,Apis Melifica, lycopodium, Urticaria Urens. Phosphor Because of her age she takes following allopathy Tablets as detailed below (All Tablets One Tablet Daily) 1) Telvas 3 D for Controlling Hypertension 2) Gluconorm SR 500 for Diabetes 3) Pregabalin M 75 SR for Nerve Problem ALL SYMPTOMS CONTROLLED WITH MEDICATION 4) Anti Allergy levocetirizine AS DESCRIBED EARLIER. THERE IS NO SPECIFIC AREA WHERE ITCHING STARTS ,IT CAN START AT ANY PLACE OF THE BODY AND AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY Is there any PERMANENT cure in Homeopathy. With thanks.
For most us tattoos are a form of expressing their personalities. However, the things you identify with, in your teens may not be something you want to be associated with as you grow older. In some cases, a tattoo may not come out as you imagined it to be and this may leave you with a permanent adornment that you don’t like. Thankfully, though tattoos are permanent, it is possible to remove them. As with getting a tattoo in the first place, removing it is not as simple as it sounds and can be quite painful.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before opting to remove a tattoo.
- Complete removal is not guaranteed: Not all tattoos are the same, the deeper tattoo ink is injected into the skin, the harder it is to remove. In many cases, tattoo removal may leave behind a faint shadow of the tattoo or cause permanent scarring.
- How you got your tattoo made affects its removal: Professional tattoo artists have a steady hand and inject ink at the same depth, unlike amateurs who inject ink at varying depths. Thus removing a professional tattoo is easier than removing one made by an amateur.
- It is painful: As when getting a tattoo made, removing it is also painful. The amount of pain felt depends largely on the location of the tattoo. In the case of laser treatment, this can be described as the feeling of having an elastic band repeatedly strike the skin. You could ask for local anesthesia or a numbing cream to be applied before starting the procedure to reduce the pain.
- Multiple sessions are required: On an average 6-10 sessions are required to remove a tattoo. However, the actual number of sessions depends on a number of factors including the location of your tattoo, the number of colors in it etc. you will also need to wait at least 6 weeks between sessions to reduce the risk of side effects.
- There are side effects: Some of the side effects you may notice after a tattoo removal session are blistering of the skin, bleeding, redness or darkening of the skin and inflammation of the tattooed area. These are temporary and should subside in a few weeks. However, darkening or lightening of the skin can last for up to a year. Scarring, burns and textural changes to the skin are other potential side effects. These can often be permanent.