Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in tamilnadu. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
For children with normal separation anxiety, there are steps you can take to make the process of separation anxiety easier.
1. Practice separation. Leave your child with a caregiver for brief periods and short distances at first.
2. Schedule separations after naps or feedings. Babies are more susceptible to separation anxiety when they’re tired or hungry.
3. Develop a “goodbye” ritual. Rituals are reassuring and can be as simple as a special wave through the window or a goodbye kiss.
4. Keep familiar surroundings when possible and make new surroundings familiar. Have the sitter come to your house. When your child is away from home, let him or her bring a familiar object.
5. Have a consistent primary caregiver. If you hire a caregiver, try to keep him or her on the job.
6. Leave without fanfare. Tell your child you are leaving and that you will return, then go—don’t stall.
7. Minimize scary television. Your child is less likely to be fearful if the shows you watch are not frightening.
8. Try not to give in. Reassure your child that he or she will be just fine—setting limits will help the adjustment to separation.
Abnormal separation anxiety needs expert assistance. Consult a psychologist for advise and intervention.
Dear Sir, My daughter (15 Months baby) suffering from severe constipation (Tight Motion. Kindly request you to give permanent solution for this problem. Thanking you sir.
My boy is 2.5 years old and weighing around 17 kg. He is very allergic. We did an allergy test and some of the elements like Neem, musoor lentil, orange. One of the allopathic Dr. suggested some anti allergic medicine at the time of season change. He already had bronchitis and couple of occasions of hospitalizations for nebulization. We need some anti allergic medicine to be given at the time of season change.
My 4 years baby not eating food properly and she vomiting while taking food every day, Please suggest good medicine for control vomiting Thank you.
My baby is premature 7 month. He was born on 18th july 2015. Baby is very active & growing properly. His weight is 3.5 kg. Baby is in AGRA UP. & I am living in Bangalore. I am planning to shift the baby in Bangalore. I am thinking to travelling by AIR to Bangalore. I having by Train option also. Please suggest which mode of transportation will be good for baby by Air or By Train.
Hai my 3 month old baby some time crying in niht time and I do not have breast milk. Which is the best formula milk for him.
I have 4 month old baby unhappy always has colic always want to be held has reflux too he is on Rantac twice and ondem syrup thrice a day some time happy when held otherwise fussy even when held don't like to play on own, and hate to lay down flat even for nappy change what to do please help.
My son's age is 5. He has dust allergy normally he starts to cough a lot but in india doctor used to give Allegra and it used to work. Last 5 months back shifted to London. For the last 15 days onwards, he is constantly coughing but very less during the night time but the coughing increases after having any food or milk. The doctors are saying the chest is clear and has given ventilin evohaler.
My brother is 10 year and his height is 4'6 feet and his weight is 50 and stomach is round in shape he play cricket daily. please suggest.?
10 Tips to Maintain Healthy Teeth :
“Be true to your teeth, they won’t be false to you.”
- Brushing :
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Night brushing is very important, because during sleep our mouth is at rest so there are more chances of accumulation of bacteria which cause further cavities and leads to disturbance in the oral cavity.
- Follow a proper brushing technique.
2. Use a good fluoridated toothpaste with a right toothbrush. Toothpaste should have 1000ppm of fluoride and toothbrush should have a small and narrow head with soft bristles.
3. Flossing :
- Flossing helps to remove food stuck in between your teeth.
- It can be done daily or 2-3 times a week.
- Waxed dental flosses available in market are of Oral B, Colgate.
4. Interdental Brush:
- If the spaces between the teeth are wide, you can use an interdental brush.
5. Oral Irrigation:
- Now-a-days, a new dental aid is added which helps to clean the teeth, interdental areas, inside the gums and below the crowns more easily.
- It is also known as dental “Water flosser” or “Oral irrigator” available in brands like waterpik, panasonic etc.
6. Drink plenty of water and rinse after every meal.
7. Clean your tongue surface daily.
8. Pit and Fissure Sealants:
- The grinding teeth in a person mouth erupt at 12-16 years of age. They have deep grooves and pits in which food gets stuck. A Sealant is applied to these teeth which makes the grooves shallow and prevents food and bacteria from getting into the teeth and causing decay
9 .Whitening - Home Remedies :
- Add a pinch of baking soda in drinking water and rinse twice a day.
- Consume strawberries once a day or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
10.Visit your dentist every 6 months and get your scaling (cleaning) and polishing done.
Dr. Puja Bansal - Prudent International Health Clinic, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
At the time of baby sleeping ,he is not waking up after so many try and after some time he was normal wakeup and than sleep, is this behavior is normal for newborn baby.
Hi .i have 10 months old baby. My wife drunk non alcohol beer. Is there any any problems for baby because breast feeding.
My brother's son. 2 month old boy baby.in beginning he was responding to sound. Now he is not responding to sound. Last week we showed to ENT specialist. He confirm hearing problem. Since 2 month old he asked wait for one more month and do the test. We are not sure how come suddenly one baby hearing capacity reduce.(first one month hearing was good. Can you pls suggest us what to do. Why this problem.
If chewing food and retaining a sparkling smile is not enough for you, avoiding toothaches and a visit to the dentist could be reason enough to maintain healthy teeth. Ignoring your tooth health can lead to many problems. Answer yourself the following question. Would you like your teeth inside your mouth or in a glass tumbler beside your bed at nighttime?
If you opted for the former, then going through the following tips and advices will go a long way in helping you sustain healthy teeth. They are:
- Brush and floss twice a day: Brushing and flossing twice a day, on a regular basis will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums in the long run. The ideal time to brush your teeth is 20 minutes after a meal. Opting for a toothbrush with a small head and soft bristles gives you better access to even the deeper portions of your mouth, thus providing comprehensive cleansing to your teeth. Moreover, softer bristles are generous on your gums as well.
- Nutrition: Whatever you eat, either protects you or makes you more susceptible to diseases and disorders. This stands true for your oral health as well. As such, choosing the right foods early in your life is of vital importance. Foods such as cold drinks, cakes, candies and other such sugary substances facilitate the growth of germ and bacteria in your mouth, resulting in plaque and cavities. Choosing foods that are low in starch and sugar will reduce the development of germs and help eradicate cavities or plaque in the long run.
- Smoking: Even the pack of smoke that you buy endorses smoking is injurious to your general health. Smoking causes reduced flow of blood to the mouth, which resultantly leads to increased chances of periodontal disease and mouth cancer. Smoking, moreover causes a decline in the ability of the bones and tissues to revascularize (self-heal). All else apart, just stop smoking.
- Chewing gums: Chewing gums are highly beneficial especially after a meal. They not only increase the flow of saliva in your mouth, but also improves the flow of blood to your brain, thus enhancing your alertness by close to 10%. In addition, chewing gums help neutralize the acid in your mouth, thus helping you cleanse your mouth.