Doctor in Salaja Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Salaja Cosmetic Surgery CentreYour feedback matters!
Psoriasis is a long term disorder that affects the skin. In this condition, the skin cells start to grow at an accelerated rate with thick red and white welts on the skin. While normal skin cells grow and flake off within four odd weeks, the new skin cells in this condition crowd the skin before these old skin cells go away.
The patches that occur as a result of this condition are known as plaque build-up which mostly appears on the scalp, feet, knees, elbows and lower back. Let us find out more about this condition and how it may be treated with the help of homeopathy:
Causes and Triggers-
The most common triggers for this condition include bacterial and viral infections. Stress during inducing situation also acts as a trigger. Cuts, snake bites or other insect bites can lead to this condition. Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption may also be the cause of Psoriasis. This condition can also appear as a side effect of other medication too.
The symptoms include ridge like patches which are thick and pitted. Also, the patient may complain of pain and stiffness in the joints as well as itching, soreness and puffiness. Scaly spots may also appear on the skin which may eventually become dry and cracked before bleeding begins.
Types of Psoriasis-
There are various types of psoriasis which must be treated in different ways. Scalp psoriasis is a common form, while skin and nail psoriasis may also be found in many patients. Guttate and Palomar Plantar Psoriasis are other rare forms where puss filled sores may appear on the skin.
The main treatment in homeopathy includes working on the immunity of the patient along with a cure for the inflammation. Arsenic Album is one of the main medicines used in this case as well as Kali Brom, which is best for treating cold skin which has blue corrugated sores. Thyrodium may also be used in case the patient is experiencing dry skin with cold hands and feet. Radium Brom can also help in curing excessive itching and oozing that may appear on the face. Apis Mellifica can be used for taking care of rashes that may be caused in this condition while Calendula is a medicine used for topical application. This medicine is used for soothing the skin which has undergone severe inflammation. Sulphur is a homeopathic medicine that is used for a variety of skin ailments and disorders.
Every individual is unique so only after detailed case taking the individual accurate homeopathic remedy is given to the patient.
Length of Treatment-
As for the length of treatment it entirely depends upon how chronic or old the problem is though the voluptuous itching is relieved soon after starting the medicines. Homeopathy provides permanent, fast and complete cure without any side effects.
I have hyper pigmentation over my face. I have gone through the laser treatment also (3 sitting). Creams, homeopathy treatment also can't give me satisfactory results.
Hello sir. My skin is very dry, dark and dull after a shower. What should I do? Also my skin looks bright and fair only after applying moisturizer. Why?
I am 16 years boy from last 2-3 years I am suffering with acne and pimple problem on face. So I used acne star gel yesterday night and I slept. Soon after waking up I washed my face with water. After some time my face turned into red and it is still now. What I have to do to cure this? Ann is it harmful?
I have skin burns and I'm using kojivit plus. I'm not getting the desired results. Please suggest me a cream to brighten my face. I'm 19 year male.
I have darkspots on my cheeks and between my forehead caused by acne and its not going ,I really want to get rid of it before 3rd sept 2018 because its my 15 birthday and I do not want to look gross. Plzz help I am loosing my self confidence to go out because of this issue and my father is not ready to take me to dermatologist. Plzzz suggest me something any ointment ,cream or any miracle. Plzzz.
Which moisturizer to use for boy age 7 years without making skin oily. Should I use moisturizer or flucos powder on his face.
The skin has sebaceous glands producing sebum, which offers protection and is essential for maintaining a healthy skin. Acne is caused by overactive sebaceous glands and is more common in teenagers and adolescents. In people with severe acne, these could leave marks, which are not just a cosmetic issue, but also affect the personality of the person and reduce his or her self-esteem and confidence levels.
Acne scars are treated by homeopathy in safe, effective, and gentle ways by addressing the problem internally. It believes in restoring the underlying balance in the body and not just removing the scars. Treatment would be done after a detailed case study for accompanying symptoms and clinical examination. Self-medication is to be avoided, as what worked for one person may not work for another.
Some of the effective medicines to cure acne are listed below:
- Works wonders in all sorts of acne – simplex, pustular, or indurated
- Works well for oily skin, where the sebaceous glands are overactive
- Reduces secretion of sebum and oil and controls acne
- Useful where the acne is worsened by sweet and fatty food items like chocolates and meat
- Useful where the acne is itchy and worse during winters
- Useful where the acne is spread on the face, chest, and shoulders
- Given when acne is accompanied by severe itching
- Works for all types of acnes - simplex, pustular or indurated
- Where the acne could have left behind deep scar marks
- Very useful for acne that is extremely itchy
- Bluish-red pimples
- Where skin looks unhealthy and very poorly maintained
- Where itching is worsened by scratching, at night and in warm weather
- Burning sensation observed
- Where other topical applications have failed
- This ointment mixed with lanolin is applied as a thin layer on the acne.
- Helps dissolve scar tissue, lightens existing scars
- Can be used on the face as it is non-greasy and easily absorbed
- Can be mixed with glycerin and used on the face
- If severe, the oral preparation could also be used
Silicea is known for its properties of lightening and dissolving scars.
- Can be used in liquid form or as an oral preparation
- Should be mixed with water and glycerin and applied on the skin
- Works best for pustular or cystic acne, especially on forehead
- When there is excessive sweating and itching
- Works well for acne on the cheeks, which are warm, pustular with a burning sensation
- Acne could have pricking pain
- Works well in anemic girls