Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Vijayawada and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 23years old I am suffering for back pain its not allow me to bend and sitting also its too much pain please tell me any natural remedy for back pain.
Hello, from the two days onwards my buttocks and right leg thighs are vibrating itself which gives irritation ,can you say the cause of this and how to prevent this. Problem.
10 months back I got severe back pain in lower back on right hand side. It didn't get cure even after 2 months medication. I got foam roller after and massage with it. It felt very much relaxed. Problem is that now any time I get pain in right part of back some time shoulder blades, sometime lower back, sometime middle back. I got x-ray and sonography too. Nothing came out from that also. Can anyone please guide me about the probable problem and corresponding treatment? Thanking you,
Sir, I am 64 years, 5'4' 68kg, BP-taking Tab Telmisartan H (40/12.5), No sugar, am suffering from Osteoarthritis, some pain while walking in right knee and little bit swelling, not taking any medicine now a days, your suggestion is requested, knee exercise is in practice, how swelling is cured, Whether hot/ice fomentation will be helpful. THANKS>
I am having problem with my backache and also having problem with my neck and shoulder kindly provide relevant solution.
I am 24 year old male and haven't been able to bend my leg since 2 days. I fell down the steps but the xray is normal and doctors medicine doesn't work.
Hi My mother has severe knee pain. She' s 71yrs old. Should I go for knee replacement? please advise.
I have hurt my knee as my knee got twisted while turning around. I was unable to walk for 3-4 days and slowly slowly started walking with the help of physiotherapy. It's been 3 months now and my walk has improved but at times my knee hurts as well as there is stiffness after sitting for a while. I am female ,45 years old. I do not squat as it hurts.
My age is 55, men I had hypothyroid, I am taking eltroxin 100 mg. Since 1980, my report is ok. But now last 2month I had pain in joints, so I done uric acid test, its shows 10.15 level. Now what should I do for pain ?
Sir my mother age 55 yrs having sudden intermittent and moderate pain in left hip following down behind the thigh since 4 days and before this pain she got pain in back (lower back pain) for 2 days I did massage by analgesic then back pain went but hip pain is still and occuring mostly resting time. What I shoud do, please suugest me.
I am 30 years old male, working as research scholar. I am suffering from back pain since 2 months. How to get rid of this.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.