Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Vijayawada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Varaprasad KakaniYour feedback matters!
My sister is 16 years old she is having pain in her shoulders and a sound is also coming when she circumducts her shoulder. This is from. Past one month. She is not a sport person nor did she fall or had an injury what could be the cause plzz help. Now her wrist has also started making the sound and also pain.
I am getting frequently back pain, shoulder pain on knee pain. I am 50 years old working women. Is this because for calcium problem, if yes please advise me what calcium I should take.
Dear doctor I am 49 and I undergone a microscopical surgery on april 2014 for my prolapsed l4 and l5 disc after scaning it before 1 month scan. Report (scan) says my cervical bone is also has a small, minimum and moderate prolapse at the time of operation discussed with the doctor and got reply that is normal and wont be a problem. Now for the past 10 days I am succering from left arm numb ness when I work on computer and ride two wheeler (as I am in marketing proffession I am riding motor cycle since 1990 onwards) more than 10 minutes and having a slight pain in my left hand arm center joint (arm knee). Is their any relativity with the scan report and my present problem. Kindly give me a solution as I can not go for further operation. Thanks and regards.
I am 18 yes old and I have back pain since 7 days and head ache since 3 days so prescribe some medicine for that.
Would you please recommend an effective treatment to control the terrific pain around the knees due to Osteoporosis/Osteoarthritis without any side effects?
I was suffering from cervical spondylosis and have been on medication for over a month. In addition I have undergone 20 days of physiotherapy also. But pain and muscle discomfort is still there but it is not so bad as it was before. Not sure for how long I should continue medicines and physiotherapy. Kindly advise.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
I have big pain in leg knees. When I take a stand from a seat, a crack sound heard from it. And it will cause a great pain to me.
I am having severe pain in my left thigh since last couple of days, particularly while walking. The walk becomes quite tiring and I get exhausted. I take pain killers and massage with Dr. Ortho oil. It hasn't given any relief. What else should I do to get relief from this pain.
I am 45 years old lady, I am a vegan. I often get sudden pain in right leg from hip to ankle .My height is 5.3 & weight is 76 kgs. The pain comes suddenly after work .This problem started 1 month ago .Please suggest some home remedy or Ayurvedic medicine for this problem.
I am suffering from backpain from left side of the shoulder? Is there any solution for this problemail?
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.