Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Bariatricians online in Vijayawada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SundeepYour feedback matters!
My son DOB 26/04/2004 his weight is 59 height is 4.5 he is over weight and he is feeling frequent pain near the heart I have taken him to children specialist they said nothing problem asked to test vitamin D serum test is this D serum test important.
I am very fat so I have to loss my weight please help me my friends play with me. Will please help how I can loss my weight.
What balanced duet should I take to reduce my belly fat? Kindly suggest some foods names for brkfst, lunch,and dinner.
Hi, Very Good Evening to you. I am a 29 year old male who is overweight. I reduced my diet, I skip evening meal but sometimes have Veg Sandwich (Brown Bread) and some raw fruits (Water Melon, Musk Melon, Papaya, and Corn etc.) and fruit juices (Sugar Cane, Papaya etc.) instead. Also, I have reduced intake of junk food otherwise too still I see very less effects. Can you suggest me more what should I do. I want to go for jogging but I am in night shift work hours and hence unable to follow it. So please advise. Thanks and Regards,
Sir I want loose my weight because my weight is 60 kg and my age is 23 years old. please give me a solution quick.
Hello doctor, suddenly I gain my weight but my face is getting slim as compare to earlier. I want my chubby face back and get slim tummy ,what to do doctor please help me .
I am 21 years old. My height is 6.1" my weight is 105 kgs. So now I follow this think to reduce my weight. They are- I wake up at 4 am and I go for a walk at 4: 30 am and come back at 6: 30 am. After that I take lemon quiz and ginger mix in a glass of luke warm water and drink daily at empty stomach. After one hour of that I take 4 sugarfree biscuits at 8am. After that I take abowl of raw cucumber and tomato salads as snack. I add peppermint and lemon quizto get them taste at 10 am. At 12: 30 pm I take 2 route with vegetable curry (some times I take fish curry also) as my lunch. I take a snap at 3 pm. At 5 pm I take 4 sugarfree biscuits. After 2 hour I take 2 route with vegetables curry. At 9 pm I take abowl of tomato and cucumber salad as my dinner. At 11pm I go to the bed for sleep. So now I have so me question. No 1 question is I want know that if I follow this routine then how much result I get form this thing. And no 2 is I want to know that I take how much calorie in a day to follow this diet chart?
I have heavy snoring problem whole sleeping for past 8 years. I am 36 years old male and body weight is 87kg. My family little worry about this. Can you pls suggest how solve this problem.
Summer vacations are great. Everyone waits eagerly for a vacation to get a break from their daily lives and relax. Vacation means no limits and no barriers. People tend to have the time of their lives during a summer vacation. This may sometimes result in weight gain, as some people forget about a healthy diet while on a vacation and indulge in exotic food excessively.
Here are five tips to avoid gaining weight while you are on your summer vacation.
- Carry healthy snacks: Instead of consuming fast food and food from the hotel vending machine, it is advisable that you carry healthy, nutritious snacks with you. Avoid eating potato chips and other fried snacks. Instead, carry protein bars with you to meet your snack requirements. You can also bring little bags of nuts, dried fruits and fresh fruits like apples, bananas or grapes. Keep the snacks near you and have them in small amounts frequently.
- Choose wisely at meal buffets: While on a summer vacation, the wide range of food items in the hotel’s breakfast or lunch buffet is sure to tempt you. You will find amazing and irresistible food items all around you. However, you should eat strategically instead of indulging in everything. Too much food can make you tired, and you may not want to go out and would rather feel like resting in the hotel room. While selecting from the buffet food items, include exotic foods as well as healthy foods to stay fit.
- Working out: While on a vacation, you do not have to work out rigorously, but some form of daily exercise is necessary. In case your vacation spot is in an isolated area without any gym facility, you should plan ahead and carry some workout equipments with you. You can work out for some short amount of time in your hotel room or even outside with devices such as a jump rope. Practicing pushups, crunches and lunges can also be effective.
- Utilize the hotel’s facilities: Most modern hotels have a multi-gym with great equipments to work out. These gyms are open 24 hours a day in most hotels, and you can choose your most convenient time to work out and burn some calories at the gym.
- Exercise with your family: During a summer vacation, planning outings and outdoor activities is a good way to keep in shape. You can go for biking trips with your family or can take a hike along beautiful roads, hills or woods. Any place you visit, try to walk around and explore.
Vacations are meant to have fun and eat good food. However, you should restrict yourself a bit regarding food and try to work out a little while on vacation to avoid gaining weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.