Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Vijayawada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sumana
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. SumanaYour feedback matters!
My tongue getting dry and white coated In the morning tongue totally dry and in tongue lots of cough and it's got dry and yellows colours pls help me.
Arthritis is a disquietingly painful condition that causes inflammation and stiffness in the joints. Arthritis usually occurs due to the wear and tear of cartilages and ligaments with the onset of age, but recent studies have concluded that many foods present in our daily diet may actually trigger or aggravate symptoms of the condition. Yet also there are some superfoods that help combat and prevent arthritis. Avoiding the former and including the latter in your meals can reap surprising benefits.
Some of these ailing superfoods for arthritis are:
- Leafy greens: Green, leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, cabbage and lettuce have a high content of antioxidants, calcium and magnesium which help in neutralizing the negative charges in the body. In case of arthritis, it prevents the further progression of the disease. 5 servings of steamed vegetables per day can work wonders for your joint pain.
- Fishes: Fish, especially oily fish goes a long way in reducing joint pain and stiffness. They are highly rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which contain anti - inflammatory properties. 2 to 4 portions of oily fish per week can have an impact on you for many years to come.
- Olive oil: Olive oil contains mono - saturated fats and antioxidants, which have anti - inflammatory properties. Increase in the intake of olive oil can reduce risks of rheumatoid arthritis and prevent associated conditions. It can be used as both raw oil in preparing salads and also as cooking oil.
- Apples: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. As true as it may be, among many other nutrients, apples are a rich source of antioxidants and magnesium which are beneficial for the bones. A daily intake of 100g of apples eaten as a sole snack, or mixed with salads would in the long run prevent the risks of arthritis.
- Onions: Onions apart from fostering good digestion is also loaded with quercetin which is a bioflavonoid antioxidant that suppresses inflammation. It effectively removes the free radicals within arthritis joints and also reduces the release of protein- destroying enzymes. It can be consumed raw, can be served as a sauce and can also be used for cooking.Arthritis is a disquietingly painful condition that causes inflammation and stiffness in the joints.
Arthritis usually occurs due to the wear and tear of cartilages and ligaments with the onset of age, but recent studies have concluded that many foods present in our daily diet may actually trigger or aggravate symptoms of the condition. Yet also there are some superfoods that help combat and prevent arthritis. Avoiding the former and including the latter in your meals can reap surprising benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
1. Drink a class of hot water mixed with lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey. Drink lemon juice and honey early in the morning on empty stomach. This is one of the best ways to get rid of belly fat.
2. Reduce the intake of rice and have more chapattis (indian bread).
3. Go for whole grains, brown rice, oats, brown bread, etc.
4. Most of the people tend to starve themselves in order to reduce belly fat, but let me tell you that it only does more harm.
5. Do not eat huge meals instead take small meals at regular intervals.
6. Switch to healthy food instead of fast food, oily, spicy and hot food.
7. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Soups, oats and salads are a good replacement.
8. Avoid sugar. Substitute sugar with jaggery or honey.
9. Switch to vegetarian food. Non-vegetarian food contains lot of fat and it takes lot of oil to cook.
10. Substitute coconut oil with olive oil. Olive oil is good for health and heart.
11. If you feel hungry then consume a bowl of fruits or vegetables or else munch on some dry fruits and nuts. Groundnuts are a good option.
12. Eat clove of garlic at night before you go to sleep or early in morning on an empty stomach. Garlic helps in digestion and increases you metabolism rate, which will help to reduce fat.
13. Work out. Hit the gym every day. Do not make excuses. Exercise is a quick way to burn the extra calories.
14. Yoga, aerobics, zumba dance, morning walks, jogging, sports like trekking, swimming, badminton, basketball, etc. Are also a good option.
15. Avoid eating heavy meals at night; instead only consume salad and soup. Drink plenty of water, fruit juice and vegetable juice.