Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Vijayawada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Sonti Usha RaniYour feedback matters!
Me and my gf had protected sex on 1st sep. There was a doubt of pre semen, so On 2nd sep, She took unwanted 72. On 5 sep. There was white discharge. Her periods date is 9th of month, and today on 10th she got bleeding. Is she is pregnant?
I have missed my periods for this month. My age is 16. I'm having pain in my stomach and headache as well. Though i'm virgin, I never had sex. So, please suggest what would might have the reason behind this and help me out. -Thankyou.
I have recently diagnosed with chronic cystitis by ultra sound scan. I already have taken treatment for irritable bowel syndrome. I have problem of loose motion after half and hour of eating. And also when I get nausea or loose motion my testicle got shrinked up. I decided to consult to homeopathy doctor. Is there suitable medicines available for my conditions?
The onset of winter lowers temperatures and also initiates the loss of moisture from your body due to dryness. In this season, your body requires more fluids to eliminate possibilities of chapped lips, acne, flaky skin and dry cough. So, to cope with the reduced moisture level of your body, the right amount of water intake is necessary.
How does your body lose water even when you sweat less?
Winter, unlike the other seasons of the year, is devoid of hot, sunny days, but that doesn’t mean that your body is free from water loss. Generally, heat generated by furnaces, heaters and fires are the reasons behind sweating in winter. Also, water leaves your body during winters through the steamy breath you exhale when exposed to lower temperatures.
What are the risks of drinking less water in winters?
Dehydration in winters can negatively affect your body, ranging from causing common cold or flu to serious issues like stroke. Moreover, when your body lacks hydration, you may experience bizarre appetite patterns. This is caused due to the fact that less fluid consumption results in lack of energy in the body. This leads your body towards utilising the available fat for energy, making you thirsty, which is often misunderstood as hunger.
So how much water should you drink on cold winter days?
The amount of water intake required in winter varies from person to person due to the difference in gender and physical activities performed by a person throughout the day. However, amount of water intake in winters may be approximated as follows:
1. For Men: 8 to 10 glasses of water consumption per day is ideal for men with normal activity levels
2. For Women: Commonly, women should drink between 6 to 8 glasses of water throughout the day to keep themselves healthy
3. For Men Who Workout: Men with a regular exercise regime should have a raised water consumption amount of 10 to 14 glasses every day
4. For Women Who Workout: Women who exercise daily should increase their water intake to 8 to 12 glasses each day
5. For Lactating Mothers: In case of lactating/breast feeding mothers, 7 to 10 glasses of water intake per day is considered to be ideal
Sticking to these many glasses a day during winters can prove to be difficult for people facing extreme climates; but there are certain things you can do to increase your water consumption.
How can you increase your water consumption?
There are numerous ways, which let you increase your water consumption during winters without directly drinking water. These are-
1. Include more water based fruits (watermelons, pineapples, grapes etc) and vegetables (radish, spinach, cauliflower etc) in your daily diet to hydrate your body
2. Train yourself to drink water all through your workout session by timing your water intake at regular intervals
3. Have a bowl of hot soup before your meals to increase your intake of water
4. Use a humidifier to inhale moist air instead of the dry air prevalent during winter
Water intake plays a vital role in the proper functioning of the human body and is as important in winter as in other seasons.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am really worried as I am having clots of blood from last 15 days I had my period on 14 previous month but this month they were from 11 from then I am having clots of blood even now in a very small quantity but daily .I did my usg and tsh t3 t4 all of them are ok except that my usg shows a very small paraovarian cyst which acc to doctors is a water ball and will vansh away with time by itself. But why are these clots then? Wat is the actual problem please tell me asap.
Me nd my gf wr having gud time and v wr both in underwear but I didn't eject inside .is there any chance of pregnancy. And does precum contain sperm when having sex first time in a day and does precum travel through our underwear .and also she had taken unwanted 72 on 30th of this month.
What are the precautions taken for making normal delivery after first delivery as sisserian or other?
I had sex with my bf 3 days ago and he has used a condom for sometime and then he remove it and after that the seal was broken. And then again he putted a condom and after 1 hours I had also taken an unwanted 72. So please tell me that I will be pregnant or not I am so confused and scared also. I don't want to be pregnant. .please doctor help me by giving me appropriate answer. Please and also my period date is coming its 23 so I will have my period or not?
Im 35 yrs old my periods become irregular. Im unmarried so that im quite worried about it please give me solution for this and my reports are also normal.
I am 35 running unmarried ovarian cancer survivor. My period has stop for 6 months now and started my joint fingers pain. Please help me what do I need to do. I have taken gestofit 300, modus 10 and loette tablet. Please suggest what should I do?
Hi, I had unprotected sex last to last sunday i.e. 19th November, it was the last day of my menstruation, then I had sex last Sunday, i.e. 26th November, and I experienced some blackish blood discharge today, (30th November). I don't have any other weird noticeable changes, what should I do? Can this possibly be pregnancy?
Hi i m 24 years old I am a house wife. I have 2 child after my delivery .my chest has has become very small. What to do for chest improvement. My structure is looking very bad.
A mundane life is something every person dreads. While people fail to find time to indulge in modes of entertainment regularly, there's a handy way to relieve them of stress. The key to remedy their woes is in their own hands. If you have been trying to reach after such a solution for long, forget the forage and laugh your way to glory. Hundreds of people, consciously or unconsciously, have been benefitted by the positive effects of laughter. So, the next time you see a swarm of people laughing in the nearby park you should probably join them.
The following statistics state the health benefits of laughter:
- Laughing can help you burn calories: If you want to burn some calories the easiest way is to laugh for more than a while. Laughing for a few minutes can effectively burn ten to forty kilocalories. In order to make this kind of progress last, a person needs to laugh for an hour each day. Laughing can also reduce fifty percent of your anxiety thus heightening your energy levels.
- Laughing allows you to see from a different perspective: Being absorbed in your subjective perspective can be very bad for the decisions you make. Humor encourages you to maintain constructive distance from a problem in order to come up with a different perspective. In over seventy percent cases of clinical depression, humor has prevented patients from being overwhelmed by occurrences.
- Your cardiac health can be improved through humor: Being happy keeps your heart happy. So many people cannot workout even if they wish to. Severe injuries or other illnesses could hinder a person's intention of exercising regularly. They should laugh to treat their cardiac conditions. Laughing can make your heart pump as much as walking at an unhurried pace does.
- Laughter can increase the number of T cells: T cells are cells that make up a person's immune system. Laughing puts T cells in action and they immediately start defending your body against infections and diseases. Laughing can treat sixty percent of the common diseases human beings contract. One can deal with the threat of common cold or viral fever through his or her knack for humor.
- Laughter can deal with hypertension: Hypertension is a threatening condition faced by millions. Not caring for high blood pressure levels can result either in a stroke or a heart attack. The simple way to control hypertension is to laugh as much as possible.
How safe is it to have artificial sweeteners during pregnancy?
Ingredients that you generally come across in candies, soft drinks, desserts and so on are known as artificial sweeteners. Many women during their pregnancy include these ingredients (in the form of foods and drinks that have been artificially sweetened) in their diet so as to cut down the amount of sugar in their diet.
But before you go about including them in your diet during pregnancy, there are certain things that you need to be aware of. Artificial sweeteners are generally of two types - nutritive sweeteners and nonnutritive sweeteners, the former contains calories while the latter doesn't.
Which sweeteners are safe to have?
Nutritive sweeteners, when consumed in moderation, can be looked upon as safe to have when you're pregnant, as long as they don't add to your body weight. But if you suffer from carbohydrate intolerance like diabetes, insulin resistance or even gestational diabetes, you need to limit the consumption of nutritive sweeteners. This type of sweeteners includes the different forms of sugar sucrose, honey, corn sugar, maltose, fructose and dextrose.
On the other hand, non-nutritive sweeteners are found in small quantities in foods since their role there is to only add a certain sweetening effect to the food product. Experts are still carrying out research on the effects of this type of sweeteners on pregnant women and their babies during pregnancy. The category includes options like sucralose, aspartame, rebaudioside a or stevia and acesulfame potassium.
Which sweeteners are not safe to have during pregnancy?
Apart from certain sweeteners that you can have during this period, there are some that are a total no-go - these are saccharin and cyclamate. While insufficient data is available for the effect of cyclamate on pregnant women, several studies conducted in the past show the adverse effect of saccharin. Certain studies have revealed its effect on the bladder (it can lead to bladder cancer) as well as on fetal tissue and placenta. Contact with this form of sweeteners can cause the unborn or infants to develop muscle dysfunction and irritability
Related Tip: 6 Pregnancy Complications You Need to Know About