Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Solasa Rama KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from diabetes like this. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend DR. Solasa Rama Krishna to anyone gladly. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Care N Cure Homeo ClinicOne of my colleague referred Solasa Rama Krishna. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the otherdoctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Solasa Rama Krishna. He ensures that she listens to herpatients. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from diabetes. The best thing about Solasa Rama Krishna is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines.
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from Dandruff. The problem was severe and unmanageable, but my drSolasa Rama Krishna was able to handle it. My previous experiences were not so good, but he has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. Over the period of time the treatment has helped me a lot.he can be consulted at Care N Cure Homeo Clinic in Vijaywada.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from pimples like this. My boss referred me Dr Krishna. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. The overall atmosphere in the Care N Cure Clinic is very soothing. he has a very positive attitude towards all the patients.
It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Solasa Rama Krishna and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. It is a bad case of irregular periods. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Krishna has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. With the help of his treatment till now for irregular periods I am feeling so great.
Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before after his lose weight treatment. The overall atmosphere in the Care N Cure Clinic is very soothing. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Dr Krishna guided me to change my attitude. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time.
Even though Dr Solasa Rama Krishna is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. I owe him a big thanks for treating my hairloss. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. I was suffering from hair loss. I had a great experience as I am completely fine.
Dr Krishna is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. I consulted him as I was suffering from stomach pain. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. The overall atmosphere in the Care N Cure Homeo Clinic is very soothing.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Solasa Rama Krishna to be knowledgeable. Thank u doctor, i feel relieved but I do I need to take test because right after that incident after 9 days I got a small painless lump in my fore arm that's y I am worried.
I remember, I read an article of dr Solasa Rama Krishna in the paper and made contact for my problem of allergy. he ensures that he listens to his patients. He cured me completly thanks to him and his staff at Care N Cure Homeo Clinic in gurgaon
visited dr Solasa Rama Krishna at Care N Cure Homeo Clinic in Vijayawada as it is the best of all doctors in the town. their back pain medication is the best treatment really happy with the results. Every one with such issues should visit here.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Solasa Rama Krishna to be well-reasoned. I was wondering if it is ingrown toenails, well now I know there is second option too. I hope it is paronychia, Thank you.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Solasa Rama Krishna to be very helpful, knowledgeable, inspiring, sensible and saved my life. Thanks ..!
T.Jaya Sankar Prakash
You have provided feasible solutions to my family. My brother was struggling with cold from long back and it got cured due to your right medicines
I know him around 16 years. he was done a good job to my family. His enthusiasm is appreciated. His service is necessary for cronical disorders.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Solasa Rama Krishna to be well-reasoned, very helpful and practical. Thank you Doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Solasa Rama Krishna to be knowledgeable. Thank you Doctor. Appreciate
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Solasa Rama Krishna to be very helpful. Thank you for your help
Dr. Solasa Rama Krishna provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much
Dr. Solasa Rama Krishna provides answers that are knowledgeable.
Good treatment and very hygiene environment in the hospital
Osteoarthritis is a Non Inflammatory disease that affects many joints, knee joint most common. In normal joint, a firm, rubbery material called cartilage covers the end of each bone. Cartilage provides a smooth, gliding surface for joint motion and acts as a cushion between the bones. In Osteoarthritis, the cartilage breaks down, causing pain, swelling and problems moving the joint. This disease, that mostly affects women, worsens over the time and should be treated as early as possible.
Symptoms Of Osteoarthritis
Symptoms of osteoarthritis vary, depending on which joints are affected and how severely they are affected. However, the most common symptoms are pain and stiffness, particularly first thing in the morning or after resting. Affected joints may get swollen, especially after extended activity. These symptoms tend to build over time rather than show up suddenly. Some of the common symptoms include:
- Sore or stiff joints – after inactivity or overuse
- Limited range of motion or stiffness that goes away after movement
- Clicking or cracking sound when joint bends
- Mild swelling around a joint
- Pain that is worse after activity or toward the end of the day
Treatment Options For Osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis is a chronic (long-term) disease. There is no cure, but treatments are available to manage symptoms. Long-term management of the disease will include several factors:
- Managing symptoms, such as pain, stiffness and swelling
- Improving joint mobility and flexibility
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Getting enough of exercise
Physical Activity: One of the most beneficial ways to manage OA is to get moving. While it may be hard to think of exercise when the joints hurt, moving is considered an important part of the treatment plan. Simple activities like walking around the neighborhood or taking a fun, easy exercise class can reduce pain and help maintain (or attain) a healthy weight. Strengthening exercises build muscles around OA-affected joints, easing the burden on those joints and reducing pain. Aerobic exercise helps to improve stamina and energy levels and also help to reduce excess weight. Talk to a doctor before starting an exercise program.
Weight Management: Excess weight adds additional stress to weight-bearing joints, such as the hips, knees, feet and back. Losing weight can help people with OA reduce pain and limit further joint damage. The basic rule for losing weight is to eat fewer calories and increase physical activity.
Stretching: Slow, gentle stretching of joints may improve flexibility, lessen stiffness and reduce pain. Exercises such as is great ways to manage stiffness.
Braces: For varus and valgus deformity of knee joint, brace very helpful like Unloader Knee Brace has importent role in Osteoarthritis knee.
Positive Attitude: Many studies have demonstrated that a positive outlook can boost the immune system and increase a person's ability to handle pain.
Role of Homeopathy In Treating Osteoarthritis
Homeopathy treats you as a whole and focuses on individualization. Homeopathic case taking analyses your physical and mental constitution. It considers your individual tendencies such as oversensitivity, muscle weakness, overstraining, repeated falls.
If there is a deficiency or an imbalance of essential minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, silica and magnesium it can lead to early degenerative changes in the bones. Homeopathic treatment aims at providing these minerals and arresting further damage to the bones. Homeopathic treatment can help to reduce the severity of symptoms and improve your range of motion.
- People with endocrine disorders are prone to osteoarthritis. This includes hypothyroidism. You must immediately begin medications if you are diagnosed with thyroid conditions.
- In several cases, osteoporosis is genetic. One may inherit a tendency to develop bone deformities as he/she ages.
- X-ray after regular intervals helps the doctors to understand the condition of your bones and joints. This helps to prescribe exercises, medications and diet accordingly.
- Yoga helps to maintain joint flexibility and increase bone strength. It also helps to prevent stress and anxiety.
- A diet rich in protein and calcium helps to prevent degeneration and brittleness in bones. It is important to go out into the sun once in a while and soak up as much vitamin D as possible. This is a very healthy habit and contributes to the well-being of the entire skeletal systems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
What is the solution for phimosis? What are its effects? Will it create more problem or any effect on sexual life?
Suggest a medicine or pill for quick/harder and longer erections. May be a herbal or ayurvedic medicine. Thanks.
Which type of brahmi medicine I have to use to increase memory power. Is it powder or liquid or leaves and what? Please tell me its use that before meal and after and when? Like thus please tell me its detail.
I am a 36 year old male I have observed a single thin vein on left side of the penis glans area. It was there once earlier but disappeared in few days I guess. This time it is there after a week as well. Is it due to daily dry masturbation. I am a little worried. Please advise.
My test done. Serum GGT (GCNA-IFFCC)-32 kidney PROF: BUN- 9.00 Serum cret- 0.8 Serum uriAcid-4.4 Serum cal-9.8 Serum phos-3.4 HBsAg-specimen-serum-test-negative Serum prostatic specific Antigen/PSA-1.16 ng/ml T3-1.17 ng/ml T4-8.21micg/dl TSH-2.350miclu/ml SLP: total cholesterol (CHOD/POD)-175 mg/dl TRI glyceride (GPO/POD)-268 mg/dl HDC-(direct)-41 mg/dl VLDL- (calculated)-54 mg/dl LDL-80 mg/dl T.chol/HDL. Chol ratio-4.3 LDL. CHOL/HDL. CHOL ratio-2.0 Liver test: BILIRUBIN total (mod. J Groff)-0.50 mg/dl BILIRUBIN direct-0.10 SGOT/AST-23lu/l SGPT/ALT-25 ALP-95 T.protein-8.1g/dl Serm albumin-4.9g/dl Serm globulin-3.2 ALB/GLIB ratio-1.5 WBC-7530/cu. Mm RBC-5.3m/cu. Mm Hemg-14. 1g/dl hematocrit-46.4% MCV-87. 1fl MCH-26. 5pg MCHC-30. 4g/dl Platelet count-206000 RDW-14.2% neutrophil-65.6 Lymphocyte-25.2 monocyte-3.9 eosinophil-4.9 Basophil-0.4 Plasma glucose-PP-133 mg/dl plasma glucose fasting 189 mg/dl URIN: Colour-pale yellow Reaction-5 Specific gravity-1.025 P.A-nil Glucose-present trace ketan bodi-nil Urobilinogen-normal Bile salt-negative Bile pigment-nil WBC/PGS cell-1-2/Gpf RBC-nil Epithelial cell-occasional /gpf Casts-nil Crystal-nil Please advice this report what found and what to do?
How many sperm count for pregnancy? My husband sperm count is 26.80/million motility 50% Active 40% suggestive 10%
My father yesterday became to know that he has a 15 mm stone in kidney in right ureter but still he did not feeling any pain and in x-ray it resulted that the kidney is swollen. So I want to know what is the reason that my father is not feeling any pain? And what is the treatment for this?
My cd4 count is about 1426 and my elisa and western blot test is negative should I get tested any more please suggest.
My chest (especially lungs I guess) pains time to time I have been smoking from last 6 years with an average of 10 cigrate daily of which I have saved myself to 1 cigrate a day from last 6 weeks. Is my chest pain something relating to or growing to a lung cancer? What are the precaution to avoid danger from such diseases? What are the symptoms of lung cancer?
I am 33 year old .i am mom of 3 month old baby. I breastfeed my baby. Yesterday I saw bleeding .is it normal ?wt should I do? Pls help me.
I am going to have sex with my newly wedded wife. Since I am a virgin I want to know how to stand long.
Im suffering from PE. Treatment of premature ejaculation and charges? And I want this to be fixed completely.
Hello, I have seen few small black dots like pimples in the backside of my body, I am little bit worry. I am doing gym and taking eggs 4-5 every ngt. But the thing is I haven't seen like this before. Yes few years ago approximately 5-6 yrs, I had faces the black spot like issue than doctors suggest me don't eat egg in future but now from last 2 months I have started that again. Thats a another part but now What I am watching few small black dots on the backside of my body. So anyone can suggest me that what I need to take initial step for that.
Sir I am feeling unwell whole day with fever. I take many medicine but not better. What is the problem? PLEASE REPLY.
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Blessed are the people who enjoy a healthy, flawless and glowing skin with minimum effort, throughout their life. Of late, dermatological problems like acne, pruritus, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema have been affecting all and sundry. People, irrespective of their age, sex and occupation suffer from skin diseases. While some of the ailments are minor problems, others might be grave enough for one to seek an expert opinion. A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to the skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected. A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat skin diseases. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problems tend to relapse. The disease, thus, never really leaves the body, piling on the agony.
In this regard, Homeopathy has been took the medical world by storm. It works effectively to completely eliminate the dermatological problem out of your system, providing permanent relief. Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause. Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems. Problems as grave as psoriasis and herpes can be completely cured, all thanks to the goodness of homeopathy.
Some of the homeopathic medications that have effectively dealt with skin diseases include:
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron: Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Arsenicum: If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia: Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Cantharis: It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.