Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in vijayawada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Patient Review Highlights
- "Very helpful" 1 review
- "knowledgeable" 1 review
- "Very helpful" 1 review
- "knowledgeable" 1 review
I have social anxiety problem. So I want to ask how to cure this. How I can be normal without any phobias.
I am not feeling well before last 3 days and feeling very tired body pain headache I don't knw why is this happen please help me?
I am 47 yr old suffering from mild anxiety problem since childhood. Since last yr I am on alopathic anti depressant like nexito 5 mg which has benefited me to an extent. Now I want to shift to ayurveda. Pls guide me.
Hey I was in relastnshp with a girl due to some problem we broke up.Now can't forget her I m consulting a phyciatrist he gave me some depression tablets.Even though I can't forget her.And tried to suicide myself many time.I don't knw wat can I do.Now I am gonna finish my higher studies.I can't write my public xams well.I got seat in a big college.I want my happiness back n wanna grow big in my future.Please help me and give me some tips to stop thinking of her.
My friend's mother caught with his step father in the bed as his dad was a useless fellow. He caught them and asked one day to his mom why you are doing all this she said I want sex pleasure. Then my friend left from that. One day his mom at night slept with him and unfortunately he had sex with her then she is pregnant now. What should he do? his mom is happy about that but my friend is feeling so embarrassed about the same. Now she is forcing to have sex every time. She is 3 months now can you give suggestions for this in what way he can get out of this nasty situation?
I'm 34 year female. Bp of both side are up and stress in my mind. And head moves and I take domstal tab. Also. please advice me.
I am tech graduate. Currently doing a job and also preparing for govt exam. But from last two months I can't concentrate on anything. A depression feeling roaming around me. What should I do.
I have a problem of depression and over-thinking like even from a small thing whether I have closed the door or whether I have closed the light, my mind make several perceptions and it continued till it comes to some conclusion. It happens to me several times a day my mind keeps on thinking absurd things with different perspectives and finding conclusions of small things. I remain absent minded and depressed all day. Am I getting syckic. Need urgent advice and help.
I am in a relationship which want to end up but I am not able to do so as he says m the badnaam krduga I am very depressed my able to study and lost all interest in those things which I feel to do I am alone dis tym not able share anything wid anyone as dis is my fault I feel to end my life.
I have a sedentary lifestyle, work in a stressful environment, can not have home food. Have gained 11 kg in the last 1 year and need to lose 20 kg. Please help!
Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth