Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Vijayawada and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh BabuYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 years old male. I got an heart attack in dec 2014. Now I want to know about precautions which I have to taken
I work as an Accountant, overnight I can't sleep properly & feel Tired at Day. Some task or things of my work runs in my mind at night, and I have to wake up daily for bowl movement at 6 am in the morning, Further I Get Small -Small Dry Cough (Khansi) when I eat Something or when I talk, I do not Feel Any Chest Pain Or Burn, this Problem is from 1 Year. Kindly Suggest some solutions.
Hi I want ask with you question for me I have mentally problem when any one hearting me than I was cry and so angry and I feel I am alone in the world and I think about subside and I want live alone always any one not complete my wish than I was feeling sad actually in my childhood my parents left me in a hostel please give me a solution please.
My triglyericides level are increased. Its 250. I am trying to reduce it by exercise and diet. Please suggest me some medication also.
I have a problem of chest pain in the regular interval of 2 weeks. Please suggest me what to do about this.
Hello Doc, I am facing problems for last 4 months regarding my cardiac health. I have got a thorough check up of mine that included EKG, X-ray, Colour Doppler of Heart, Abdominal Ultrasound and everything can fine except Trace TR in colour doppler. Doctors are saying this is acute esophagitis with anxiety necrosis or cardiac neurosis. I have a resting heart rate of 65-85 beats per minute; but sometime in the morning when I am relaxed it is 85; is it tachycardia? I always remain in tension about my heart and just hopeless. I always feel that something bad will happen to my heart. No appetite and I am more or less always constipated. A little physical or mental exertion increases my heart rate. It all started after 19th may 2015 and till april I was able to run 3 km. Daily. What happened to me suddenly; I am just going mad. Doctors are giving me Alprazolam, Calcium and digestive enzymes. Some time it works and sometime absolutely not. What should I do now Doc? please help.
I have high blood pressure so please advice me what medicine I have to take and I have svd also and my bp always remain 95 and 145; thanks.
Sir my question is that sometime I gets a pinching pain in my chest and that time I am unable to breath properly but it only last for a minute and vanish and again come another time.
I am 21 years old and have been taking blood pressure medicines since 6 months (I'd high BP 140/100). I am feeling erection problems and it seems its a side effect of this medicine. Please clarify.
Hello doctor my husband is getting fatty day by day. And he is having a very low bp also. He feels very weak .his sugar level is 75 (fasting) so I can not decide a healthy diet for him to make him fit. Please if you can suggest me one to follow. M very tensed about that. Waiting for your response.
Sir, I am 23 years male. My height is 5'11" & weight is 128. For last 2 years I am having hypertension with anxiety. In last year I had panic attacks two or three times due to anxiety. Now i am taking these following medicenes: 1-selomax 50/5 (metoprolol succinate extended relese& amlodipine besilate tablets) 2-paroxee cr 25 (paroxetine hcl controlled release tab) 3-winbp ct40/6.25 (omlesartan medoxomil 40mg &chlorthalidone 6.25mg tab) 4-febumac 40 (febuxostat tab 40mg) 5-bio-d3 max (calcitriol, omega-3-fatty acids (epa&dha, methylcobalamin, folic acid, boron, calcium carbonate soft geltincap) in 1st june 2015 I had bp-150/80, pulse-76& triglyceride-223mg/dl. Sir please advice me about my medication and can I use medication or any type of suppliments for weight loss?
Sir my age is 29. My blood group is b positive. My fasting sugar level is 106. I am suffering from palpitation last 4 months I have consulted to cardiology dept rml Delhi. ECG and echo report are normal please suggest me what can I do.
How to keep blood pressure normal and what type of food and diet is required so also which exercise is suitable for bp.
Hi Pichle 2 to 3 din se sardi bahut adhik hai .kuch din se muje chest pain hai .piche peeth mai bhi pain hai per exact location pata nahi h.suggest me.
Chest paining from 2 days may be bcz of chain smoking . please guide Me any medicine or way to leave smoke.
I am a 23 years old male & I am suffering from chest pain. Chest pain occurs suddenly at no significant time interval. Generally 2 to 4 times in a week.
Dear doctor, I'd like to know that is there is any problem, if the esr rate remains high persistently.
CPR is known of by most people, who become familiar with it by the way of TV shows and books! But, there is a lot which is to be known when it comes to CPR or Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
CPR is used when a person has a sudden cardiac arrest. The scary thing is that fewer than 5% of people who have the misfortune of having one, make it through to see the light of the next day! Better knowledge when it comes to CPR could go a very long way when it comes to increasing that number.
- It is to be kept in mind that while CPR is usually only an extender of the time a person has to receive greater medical attention by the way of a defibrillator and emergency surgery, it is nonetheless very important, to say the least. After all, there would not be a chance for more medical attention if CPR was not performed, would there?
- The first thing to do when a person collapses is to see if he or she responds to a tap and to their name, and also, to see if there is the movement of breathing of the chest. If this does not occur, then apart from calling the emergency medical services, there is a need to perform CPR.
- There are two main objectives when it comes to performing CPR. The first is to keep oxygen flowing to the lungs and the second is to make sure that the oxygenated blood can flow all over the body. The second objective is crucial to make sure that the victim does not suffer permanent brain damage on account of a lack of blood to the brain.
- If a person has not been trained in CPR, or even if he or she has been trained but is rusty, it is not only safer but also recommended that the hands only method is made use of. The method involves using a person’s hands to compress the chest at the rate of about a hundred compressions per minute.
- If thirty compressions at this rate have been done, then the head should be tilted and the chin is to be lifted so as to clear the air passages. This is to be done gently but if there is no normal breathing for five seconds or so, the nostrils are to be pinched and two breaths are to be given. This is only to be done if training in CPR has been received.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.