Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Vijayawada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Praneeth PotluriYour feedback matters!
Where is phalotop oil available. Whether they are ayurvedic or allopethic and can be purchased from medical shops?
If there is a question of growth hormone deficiency in either a child or an adult, consultation with a pediatric or adult endocrinologist, as appropriate, is recommended. The endocrinologist may order an insulin hypoglycemia test wihich is the gold standard for determining HGH deficiency.
insulin (hormone that regulates blood sugar levels) is given through an IV to produce a low plasma glucose (a sugar) level. The peak growth hormone level is measured 20-30 minutes later.
If the peak growth hormone level is less than 10 mcg/mL in children or less than 3 mcg/mL in adults, growth hormone deficiency is diagnosed.
Persons with growth hormone deficiency may have increased total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, apolipoprotein B, and triglyceride levels.
Other tests that may be performed include a CT scan and/or MRI of the brain and/or bones. Images from these tests may reveal tumors. Reduced bone density can be evaluated by a DEXA or bone density scan.
I usually get pimples in winters. red enough. even if they go they leave scars which are really horrible. how to get rid of scars?
I am 34 years old, getting swelling with pain in stomach with back pain and chest lower side pain, most of the time swelling in pain.
Hi my mane is shahil I am feeling safucation in breath and when I go to sleep I feel weak too much tired. When I wake up I feel lazy why why.
I had effected gallbladder infection last two months back. I had consulted a doctor he given me prescription and I got healthy. But now feeling same problem in my stomach as pain is coming What should I do and which medicine I will take.
Before 6 month and now till my mother have swell in his leg, and treat big hospital but not any recovery from it, plese tell any type of treatment for swelling in leg.
My hands often shiver like a old man, wherein I'm just 23. What is the remedy for the nerve weakness?
I am 53 years male having diabetes for the last 20 years. I am controlling sugar by insulin and diet food. Now a days I am frequently getting low sugar. Hence reduced the insulin in take. What should be the normal sugar level in fasting, PP and at random? So that I can still reduce the insulin and switched over to tablets.
He has cough since last one month. He has taken all alopethic medicines prescribed by doctors but not getting relief.
After dog bite with in how much time should I take vaccine what is the name and where can I get a reliable one and what is the cost.
Hi I have a headache all the day long from the moment I wakeup tell the time I go to sleep. I workout 4 days a week and I feel tired all the day like I have no energy even before gym or after no energy all the time.
I depressed rarely but when I get depressed I feel that my blood pressure goes down my fingers start to shiver and I get fear. I depressed on a few matters like for my carrier and my relationship I tried to control but the more I think about that the more I get depressed. I tried a lot to not to think about that but I failed to control every time. What can i do please suggest me.
Jab mai kisi se baat krti hu to agar koi word mujhe samjh nhi ata to m dobara poochti hu. Aise hota hai k wohi baat agar next person ne wording change kr k bta di to mujhe aise hota hai k jaise usne phle bola tha same wo hi wording me btae. Nhi to mere mind me wo baat chlti rhti hai k phle usne kya word bola tha. Chahe meaning same ho dono words ka but mujhe phle wala word hi pta chlna chahiye. Fir mera kisi kaam me dhyan nhi lgta thore time k liye bhi wo baat mind se jati nhi hai jb tk m wo baat next person se clear nhi kr leti Phle bhout jyada problem thi ab thori thk hai Phle mujhe ye sb k saath hota tha Lekin ab sirf mere father in law k saath hota hai Jb tk m unse poochti nhi k unhone kya kha tha tb tk mera mind free nhi hota Fer head ache hoti hai Heart beat fast ho jati hai Mind bilkul relax nhi hota Right side jyada headache ki problm hai Phle ye bhi problm thi k agr m kisi ko msg krti thi or wo uska rply nhi krta tha to ye baat bhi mujhe stress deti thi Fir m us prsn se khti thi k apne mere msg ka rply nhi kiya Rply ane k baad sb thk ho jata hai Aise hi baat pta chle k baad ek dum relax ho jati hu Ab msg wali problm nhi hai But ye problm continu hai k baat pta nhi chlti to tnsd rhti hu Fir kuch krne ko mn nhi krta Ab m married hu from 7 months Mujhe bout problm aa rhi hai please help me M clomipramine 50 mg Escitelopram 20 mg le rhi hu But thora fark hai Pr mujhe is se neend bhout ati hai please suggest me something am in trouble.
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer,, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.