Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Vijayawada and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Phaneendrakumar.KodaliYour feedback matters!
I have spaces between my teeth. I m 22 years old. And my smile does not really look good. I m thinking of braces. Will they help? I need a good smile. Will braces help or wat should I do?
I am 65 years old. I am regularly taking Statin 20 mg and ecosprin 75 mg. My gum are receding and bleeding.
Hi I want to ask dat my kids drink milk at sleeping time in night after brushing their teeth. It can cause any dental problem.
Jeebh me mirchi or garam lagta hai or me gutka or tobacco use karta hoon. Ye kaise theek hoga please btaye
10 Tips to Maintain Healthy Teeth :
“Be true to your teeth, they won’t be false to you.”
- Brushing :
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Night brushing is very important, because during sleep our mouth is at rest so there are more chances of accumulation of bacteria which cause further cavities and leads to disturbance in the oral cavity.
- Follow a proper brushing technique.
2. Use a good fluoridated toothpaste with a right toothbrush. Toothpaste should have 1000ppm of fluoride and toothbrush should have a small and narrow head with soft bristles.
3. Flossing :
- Flossing helps to remove food stuck in between your teeth.
- It can be done daily or 2-3 times a week.
- Waxed dental flosses available in market are of Oral B, Colgate.
4. Interdental Brush:
- If the spaces between the teeth are wide, you can use an interdental brush.
5. Oral Irrigation:
- Now-a-days, a new dental aid is added which helps to clean the teeth, interdental areas, inside the gums and below the crowns more easily.
- It is also known as dental “Water flosser” or “Oral irrigator” available in brands like waterpik, panasonic etc.
6. Drink plenty of water and rinse after every meal.
7. Clean your tongue surface daily.
8. Pit and Fissure Sealants:
- The grinding teeth in a person mouth erupt at 12-16 years of age. They have deep grooves and pits in which food gets stuck. A Sealant is applied to these teeth which makes the grooves shallow and prevents food and bacteria from getting into the teeth and causing decay
9 .Whitening - Home Remedies :
- Add a pinch of baking soda in drinking water and rinse twice a day.
- Consume strawberries once a day or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
10.Visit your dentist every 6 months and get your scaling (cleaning) and polishing done.
Dr. Puja Bansal - Prudent International Health Clinic, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
Filling has been done in my teeth today to prevent cavity. What are the further precautions which I should take?
I had swallowed artificial tooth by mistake I t is sticked in Thorat where I have to goo to check up.
Hi I am 28 yrs old male and I have a pain in my left gum ( mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do?
How to whiten the teeth as it is in pale yellow color. Tried many pastes whiten pastes but no change please suggest me how to whiten the teeth please.
I have a problem that my teeth always gets red at morning with blood and also when I eat anything what should I do. Is it serious problem.
Sir what is main problem in our teeth when we bite something and get sensitivities so much and it grows much?
My wisdom teeth is paining, so what I have to do, is it necessary to extract my teeth, or it can be done later.
An unpleasant experience which not only disturbs the usual routine of a person but also the psychological peace and causes extreme discomfort is called pain. When this pain involves the region above the neck, below the orbitomeatal line and in front of the ear is called as orofacial pain.
Multiple causes for orofacial pain may exist and the symptoms may include such diverse findings as headaches, neck pain, ear pain, dental pain, facial burning or stabbing sensations, and jaw joint pain.
The complaints may either develop gradually or have a rapid onset and can originate from musculoskeletal, neurovascular or neuropathic causes.
Sources of orofacial pain may include:
Trigeminal Neuropathy – ant damage or degeneration to the trigeminal nerves that supplies mainly to the facial structures causes the orofacial pain. This is commonly referred as trigeminal neuralgia.
Neurovascular Disorder – migraine is the most common neurovascular disorder that causes the radiating pain to the mouth eyes and other facial muscles.
Temporomandibular Disorder – the major cause of orofacial pain is the temporo mandibular joint disorder which causes pain in the lower jaws. Orofacial pain may also be caused by any temporo mandibular joint surgeries and due to failure of joint replacement surgery of the jaw.
Burning Mouth Syndrome – this condition is caused due to nerve damage, lack of adequate saliva production, fungal infection, certain medications and also noted for patients with diabetes. Orofacial pain is also noted in burning mouth syndrome.
Cervicalgia – pain due to spinal cord injury, damage to spinal nerve, muscle and ligaments may radiate to face and cause orofacial pain.
Trauma – accident is the most common cause of temporomandibular disorder and other spinal disorder that causes orofacial pain.
Sleep disorders – sleep disorders include grinding or clenching of the teeth during sleep may also cause orofacial pain.
Though orofacial pain is caused by several factors, its symptoms includes dental pain, ear pain, neck pain, headache, pain in the jaw joint and stabbing sensation over the face. Some patients may also experience burning sensation over the face. Other symptoms include dizziness, insomnia, tinnitus (abnormal ringing or roaring sound in ears), poor muscle coordination, abnormal itching over the face and neck and tingling sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.