Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Vijayawada and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kolavennu Amrutkumar ChandYour feedback matters!
I did not have periods for last one year. Is it safe to do sex without condoms? I have very dry vagina. What should I do? Is there any medicine for menopause.
Since 2005 I have been suffering from depression and L5S1 pain. I had one epidural injection in 2007. Issue with depression was significant between 2007 to 2014 that heart beat increase, fear of heart attacks, palpitations, something happens from heart to center of brain that if I keep sleep I was sure to get brain failure or attack and open eyes. Vitamin b12 deficiency is continue issue and I take one a month. I can sleep good without medicine First time in 2015 and 2016 except limited panic attacks. Back pain restricted my movement and now I am having c1-c2 pain. Xray are normal. Pain goes off and on since 2014. Depression and spinal pain is killing my motivation, professional life. Doctor has not prescribed meds for pain. From past 2 days I started panic attack thing. I want to go in root of my issue and work on solutions. I out on weight as I am unable to do exercise of my choice thou I have lost 4 kg to 90.
1. Always keep your nails neat and trimmed. Long nails tend to get in the way and tempt you to bite them.
2. Use mint chewing gums or flavoured candies as a distraction. They keep your mouth busy and distracts the mind away from your nails.
3. Apply a few drops of neem oil on your fingers and let them dry. The bitter taste of neem oil will stop involuntary nail biting to an extent.
4. Keep a stress ball handy. Use it to distract yourself whenever you feel like biting your nails.
5. Even if this practice cannot be followed throughout the day, make sure to use gloves or adhesive bandages whenever possible. The fact that you will not be able to bite your nails will register in your mind and kill the habit slowly.
6. If you are okay with it, use nail polish to style your fingernails. This encourages you to grow nails as well.
7. Stress is a major factor that induces nail-biting in certain people. You will notice that you do not bite nails much when your mind is fresh and relaxed.
I am 52 year old I have insomia problem since last 20 year. I have taken alprazolam. 5 for 18 year now days I m taking ezitalo plus but it showing some side effect. Please tell me what I should take ?
Hi. My problem is vagnal drying and my husband and I use condom from 5 year now I am paining in vigna due to condom and itching and burning in vigna and white discharge also what to do please tell me tablet to make my husband happy in bed.
Sir, My mother is 66 years and is taking medicines like Telma 20, Deplatt 75 A, Calaptin 40 mg, Avas 5 mg since 3 years and Elextroxin 25 mcg for thyroid since 2 months every morning on empty stomach. She suffered TIA 3 years back. Today when when I went for regular check up her BP was 126/64 and pulse is 84 so our Doctor asked to stop taking Telma 20. Our Doctor said from tomorrow keep checking your mother's BP whenever her BP shows 160/90 then you give her Telma 20 otherwise don't give her everyday. Sir I'm little worried because she is taking Telma 20 from 3 years and if she stops I'm scared will it impact her health or will her BP suddenly falls down or shoot up. I'm very confused. Please help me to understand that is it OK to stop her BP tablet Telma 20 or no. All her other medicines she will continue. Please help me as I'm very much worried.
I am a 22 year old female. I have been having heavy hairfall since almost a year. All the blood tests seemed to be normal so I was prescribed trichoton forte for a month. Will this help at all plus the doctor has asked me to consume a lot of water how does that help.
Night blindness is also called nyctalopia. It's a type of vision impairment. People with night blindness experience poor vision at night or in dimly lit environments. It is not a disease in itself, but rather a symptom of an underlying problem, usually a retina problem.
What Causes Night Blindness?
A number of eye conditions can cause night blindness, including:
- Nearsightedness or blurred vision when looking at faraway objects.
- Cataracts or clouding of the eye's lens.
- Retinitis pigmentosa, which occurs when dark pigment collects in your retina and creates tunnel vision.
- Vitamin A Deficiency
- Zinc Deficiency
- Dry Eyes
Are the Symptoms of Night Blindness?
The sole symptom of night blindness is difficulty seeing in the dark. You're more likely to experience night blindness when your eyes transition from a bright environment to an area of low light, such as when you leave a sunny sidewalk to enter a dimly lit restaurant. You're likely to experience poor vision when driving due to the intermittent brightness of headlights and streetlights on the road.
How can I Prevent Night Blindness?
You can't prevent night blindness that's the result of birth defects or genetic conditions, such as Usher syndrome. You can, however, properly monitor your blood sugar level and eat a balanced diet to make night blindness less likely.
Orange colored foods are excellent sources of vitamin A, including:
- Sweet potatoes
- Butternut squash
What are the Treatment Options for Night Blindness?
The treatment will depend on its causes.
- Nutrient deficiency (Vitamin A and Zinc) is the easiest to treat.
- If the cause is cataract, you can go for cataract surgery to remove the clouded lens and replace it with artificial intraocular lens. Vision is usually dramatically improved after surgery.
- For dry eye syndrome, lubricate your eyes with artificial tear drops as they provide instant relief. Just make sure that they are without preservatives.
- Diabetic retinopathy can be prevented with tight control over blood sugar, active lifestyle and good dietary habits.
- As for retinitis pigmentosa, unfortunately there are no treatments available. Thankfully, new research is showing that vitamin A might have a slowing effect on the progression of this eye disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.