Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Vijayawada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Reddy
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran ReddyYour feedback matters!
From the past few days I am feeling a light pain in feet palm along with the heat in the palms of foot and hands I want to know the cause and remedy for it Thank you.
Arthritis refers to any disorder or condition that causes pain in the muscles or joints and the connective tissues of the body. Rheumatism and arthritis are among the most common types of chronic disease which worsen with age, and the problems aggravate with the onset of other medical conditions. The condition is basically a manifestation of an autoimmune disease that comprises joint inflammation and other marked deformities.
Arthritis literally translates to inflammation of the joints. Any joint can be affected and it can cause the following problems:
- Pain with movement, thereby reducing movement
- Stiffness of the joint, usually in the morning
- Swelling around the joint
- Warmth around the joints
- Redness of the joints
Arthritis can be of multiple forms – chronic or acute – and can be of different types.
- Osteoarthritis which is usually associated with old age and is due to wear and tear and reduced elasticity. Obesity, sedentary lifestyle, and muscular disorders increase the chances of developing osteoarthritis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, which is an autoimmune condition and also causes dryness of eyes and mouth along with nodules in the skin
- Septic arthritis, associated with an infection
- Traumatic arthritis, often associated with a trauma or accident, and involves only the joints in the area of injury
- Allergic arthritis, due to allergic reactions
- Juvenile arthritis, which is seen in the teenage group, and produces limping due to inflamed joints.
Homeopathic treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Homeopathy believes in treating the whole body and not just the symptoms. Arthritis, unless associated with a trauma, is a chronic condition and therefore is better treated holistically. This is where homeopathy assumes a greater role than allopathy. Homeopathy believes that certain remedies work wonders for treating arthritis. At the same time, lifestyle changes are also required to reduce the impact on the joints.
Homeopathy offers a much better treatment option for people suffering from Arthritis. That is because Homeopathy does not aim at providing short term relief for arthritis. On the contrary, Homeopathic medicines for arthritis are aimed at completely curing and eradicating the inflammation of the joints. Of course, this requires some time as the immune system has to get back into its original shape where it recognizes one’s own body as a friend and not as an enemy. In my experience, Homeopathic treatment is by far the best treatment for arthritis when one considers the long term effects of the treatment.
In addition to these specific remedies, homeopathy also believes in overall lifestyle changes to improve quality of life in people with arthritis.
- Diet changes to ensure all essential nutrients are available. Increase consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and dairy products. Reduce processed foods, saturated fats, salt, and sugar.
- Regular exercise to maintain mobility of joints
- Weight management
- Stress management
- Walking aids if required, which can reduce additional stress on the affected joints.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!