Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Vijayawada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. K.SudharaniYour feedback matters!
Knee joint injuries are one of the most common sports and vehicular injury sustained by patients. We have observed that many of these injuries are neglected initially. A knee injury often presents with swelling in the knee along with pain.
A medical evaluation of all knee injuries is mandatory. All knee injuries which are present with swelling and pain should be evaluated by an orthopedic surgeon. A Xray is usually taken.
The pain and swelling disappear in normal course of time but an instability persists in these patients.
An anterior cruciate ligament tear is the most common injury which is diagnosed in these patients. It is also called ACL tear.
The usual symptoms are fear of falling down, locking feeling , inability to make the knee completely straight, difficulty in climbing stairs up or down. All these problems should never be neglected as it will lead to further injuries and increasing damage.
The investigation of choice is an MRI scan.
The ideal treatment in these cases is a keyhole surgery
The surgery is called ACL reconstruction. The torn ligament is replaced with a new graft.The surgery is arthroscopically done.
I am 28 years old lady got periods on 30/04 nd now I want to conceive but I am suffering from infection and burning in vagina so can I conceive if I do sex from 11/5 to 18/05 nd can I do sex multi time in a day or it will be problem if I do more sex in a day.
There are a number of potential benefits from corn oil, including its ability to prevent oxidative stress, reduce inflammation, lower “bad” cholesterol, protect the skin, boost vision health and minimize allergic reactions, among others. However, there are also some side effects you need to consider, including weight gain, a higher risk of cancer, and potential toxicity. Some of these side effects are heavily dependent on the type of corn oil you use, and the manner in which it was extracted from the corn itself.
Corn oil is derived from the germ of the corn plant, one of the most widely grown and relied on crops in the world. Due to this huge availability, corn oil is one of the most inexpensive vegetable oils, and thus one of the most popular. Corn oil can be acquired through an extended process of expeller pressing, refinement, and steam distillation. While this creates an oil that has a very high smoke point, making it ideal for cooking purposes, it also saps many of the beneficial compounds from the oil, in which case, there are few health benefits. That being said, even the unrefined version of this oil is very high in fat and calories, and is considered less healthy than many other vegetable oils, such as olive or almond oil. If you want to benefit from using corn oil, seek out varieties that have been cold-pressed, and are labeled organic or unrefined. These will have a lower smoke point, but will also possess the monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that provide corn oil’s various health benefits.
Uses, benefits and nutrition facts of corn oil
- People primarily use corn oil as a cooking oil, due to its semi-neutral flavor and cost, in comparison to other vegetable oils. However, some people use organic corn oil in medicinal or topical applications, and even as a massage oil. The efficacy of this oil for health depends on the source and processing method of the oil. Unrefined, organic corn oil delivers some benefits, as explained below.
- Cholesterol levels: monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats are both needed by the body, as they can help to control inflammation and excess cholesterol. However, these fats aren’t balanced in most forms of corn oil, particularly in refined varieties. Therefore, this oil can reduce blood pressure and balance cholesterol in very limited quantities, so use the oil sparingly when cooking.
- Inflammation: both omega-3 and omega-6 are known to work against inflammation, when consumed in moderation in the body. This can help relieve symptoms of arthritis, as well as headaches, gastrointestinal problems and even inflammatory conditions of the skin.
- Vision health: there are other ingredients besides fats in corn oil, such as flavonoids and antioxidants, such as lutein, which can reduce free radical activity in the body. Specifically, lutein is able to protect vision health and prevent the development of cataracts.
- Antioxidant effects: monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats, flavonoids, and vitamin e all have antioxidant properties, which can help reduce oxidative stress throughout the body. When used in moderation, this oil can help to prevent chronic disease, and even lower the occurrence of certain cancers, while also helping to make the skin look and feel younger.
- Allergies: some of the compounds in corn oil have been known to reduce allergic reactivity in the body, helping to keep symptoms of asthma and rhinitis at bay. Although corn oil is rarely used as a topical oil, it can help allergic reactions on the skin when applied directly.
- Skin conditions: whether you use corn oil directly on your skin or consume small amounts of it, the antioxidants and tocopherols in the oil will help prevent skin infections and help to relieve irritation, blemishes, eczema and psoriasis. It can even help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other age spots. However, remember that this oil is very high in fat, and should always be consumed in moderation, no matter how good it makes your skin look!
Although there is some debate about the health effects of corn oil, the nutritional facts of this oil are quite clear, and when used in responsible amounts, this oil can provide certain key nutrients to the body. Monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats can be found in high levels in unrefined corn oil. This includes linoleic and oleic acids, although when it comes to the balance of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids in corn oil, the ratio is far from ideal. There are nearly 50 times more omega-6 fatty acids than omega-3 fatty acids, whereas the recommended ratio is 1: 1. You can also benefits from the high levels of vitamin e in this oil, as well as limited levels of vitamin a, xanthins and trace amounts of other antioxidant compounds.
Side effects of corn oil
There are numerous side effects of corn oil, including potential toxicity, increased risk of cancer, increased risk of cardiovascular disease, stomach irritation, and weight gain. Even when used in small amounts, people seeking a healthy vegetable oil are typically directed away from corn oil. If you are going to use this oil, however, be sure to use organic and unrefined corn oil, which will have the highest level of potentially beneficial compounds.
- Heart health – although there are some monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats in corn oil, the balance of omega-3 to omega-6 is wildly skewed, and this oil remains very high in fat. A single tablespoon contains more than 20% of your daily fat allowance. It can cause cholesterol problems for some who use an excessive amount, particular those who are already dealing with cardiovascular issues.
- Cancer – some studies have found a connection between excess levels of omega-6 fatty acid and increased levels of prostate cancer. While certain elements of corn oil can help prevent cancer, others may increase your risk in other ways.
- Toxicity – due to the high level of herbicide and pesticide use in agricultural practices, and the various countries where corn oil can be produced, there is a chance of toxicity in this oil. This can manifest in trouble with your liver and kidneys. As mentioned before, it is important to know exactly where your corn oil comes from.
- Obesity – corn oil may have some health benefits, but it is also very high in calories (more than 120 per tablespoon, compared to 40 per tablespoon of olive oil). As a result, excessive use of this oil can significantly boost your daily caloric intake, and you may not even realize it, easily compromising your weight loss goals.
Pregnant lady can have sex during 5th month pregnancy?? Is there any harm to mother or baby if sperm go inside vagina??
My wife is pregnant. She is now in 9 month of pregnancy. My doubt is that. Does the movements of baby be limited before labor. Because from last 2days the movements are very less. please tell me if there is any indication of consultation of Dr.
Healthy eating gives kids the energy they need for their busy days.
Here are some great ways to make it easier.
Breakfast is important: it can be up to 12 hrs since their last meal, so kids need to refuel for the day ahead. Give him healthy choices like cereal and reduced fat milk, toast, fresh fruit, eggs on toast, juice and reduced fat yoghurt.
Water works: get kids into the habit of drinking water to keep them hydrated throughout the day.
Snack smart: encourage your kids to take an interest in their health early in life by planning their own healthy snacks-this will help them look for a healthy diet when they get older.
Get cooking: food is not just about good nutrition; it's one of life's great pleasures. Transform your kids into young cooks-even young children can help peel carrots, pod peas, great cheese, put together tacos or design their own healthy pizza toping. If they've helped make it, they'll be more likely to enjoy eating it.
Slow and steady: encourage them to eat slowly. This prevents overeating and helps them recognize when they're full.
Eat at the table: eating snacks and meals sitting down at the table or kitchen bench instead of in front of the tv is good habit for the whole family.
Get a balance: variety and balance are the keep to helping a child enjoy a healthy diet. Aim to eat a variety of foods each day (this depends on the age of the child) including fruit, vegetables breads and cereals, lean meat or fish and reduced fat dairy products.
Tasty exploration: encourage kids to try different food. Exposure to lots of different tastes and flavours adds excitement to meals.
Hi i Need to terminate early pregnancy as do not want a baby already have one son of 13 years old from sugerian operation.
Unprotected Intercourse date: 27th August. Had ipill after 7 hours of intercourse. Then Bleeding from 1september to 4september. Beta hcg test on 18th October (I.e. After 51 days of intercourse) has value <1.20 miU/mL Bleeding on 23 October to 29th October. Again bleeding in next month from 23 November to 29th November. Question 1: Pregnant or not? Question 2: are these normal periods?
My wife is 23 years old, female. Her periods is taking three days only from the last 3 months each. Her vagina discharge has became very thick. Is this any symptom? Will it create any problem in future?
What is difference between tonsillitis and tonsil stone? And can it b detected? I have tonsillitis from last 4 years and have been under treatment sporadically. It does not pain nor it does inflame. It does not give me any problem. It comes and go. It repeats almost every 45-60 days but it does not hurt. I have one problem and that is bad breath due it which I do not like at all. I am under homeopathy treatment for it but I am thinking to abort the treatment. Should I abort the treatment? I thinking to put a permanent solution to it but when I talk to doctor they said it has only one permanent solution and that is tonsillectomy so my question is should I go for the surgery or does it have any other permanent solution? Because it is really a thing which no body would like to have. please help me. Thanks.
It is possible to get pregnant with using myo-inositol D-chiro-inositol Chromium and vitamin d3 capsules? please advise me?
Twice I got miscarriage and later I was convinced in May-28-2015 was my due date. But didn't got labor pain so I went admitted in hospital on 27th may-2015 doctor inserted pain killer for labor pain. But still I didn't got pain later again around 9.00 on I got heavy pain and cold. Around midnight I got heavy vomiting doctors came got heart beat is gone low. So they did emergency c section but no use. I lost my boy baby on 28th May-2015. Now I am planning for babies later six months. But too much back pain and body pain. Please tell me know what should be done to become pregnant again soon.
Hi I am 27 rs old and I have PCOD. so how do I get rid of this? and I am getting married in few months so how will pcod affect in conceiving in future.
Does receiving oral sex from a female without condom will transmit HIV to the receiver if she is HIV positive.
When a mother complete its 4 month of pregnancy what must be the weight of twins nearly have for their healthy growth. please suggest some food for babies growth if babies have low weight as mother have is suffering from from both high bp and diabetes.
My marriage done before two months. After married myself continuous trying for intercourse but not get success problem as per below. Penis not insert in vagina When I start for intercourse wife painful in vagina same reason not done sex properly What can I do?
Dear madam l had 2 cesarean one is due to placenta previa & the baby died. Second one is a boy of 5yrs. I try for a baby & take allyestenerol tablet also but I am not get conceived. Please give suggestion.
Whether you want to bulk up or lose weight, working this fiber-rich vegetable into your diet will help you reach your fitness goals.
Sweet potatoes pack a powerful nutritional punch. They are one of the best sources of vitamin A and packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, potassium, magnesium and dietary fiber that are essential for optimal health.
And yes, safe for diabetics - it assists in stabilising the blood sugar levels.
HOW TO CHOOSE:
Choose sweet potatoes that are firm and do not have any cracks, bruises or soft spots.
BEST WAY TO COOK:
Steam or boil.