Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Vijayawada and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Ashok Kumar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. K Ashok KumarYour feedback matters!
I went to the doctor several times regarding several ailments and I am completely satisfied with his treatment. He treats with care and had good knowledge of the work he is doing which i know because he explains about my condition in detail when asked. When approached with a problem he does not deal with he gives good references. I would definitely recommend him to any one I know.
I am suffering from anal STRICTURE after stapler hemorrhoidectomy since 15 month. I am not able to pass stool and stool is leakage some time and come as very narrow size. First surgery 10 jan 2017 discharge 11 jan 2017 After that I am not able to pass stool continue for 4 days after that stapler stitches open. Again admitted and after 2 day operated to stop bleeding. Again I am not able to pass stool. After 10 days stool is come in very narrow in size. I continue go to doctor but he ignore and say that I am thinking but after seven month his senior doctor diagnose anal stricture. Its means that doctor hiding something from me. After that stricturoplasty surgery is done but result seen only 12 days after that I am dilating with dilator but nothing improve. After one month doctor forcefully dilate with dilator due to which bleeding start and again admit in hospital. Now Aiims doctor diagnose anal stricture and suggest sphincterotomy surgery in this surgery half stricture remove but controlling power will loose. But I do not want to go with that option. I think that happen due to doctor negligence. Help me suggest me some other option which make me good.
I get depressed easily and I also get angry easily I am aggressive and I think all this behaviour is due to temperament but can we change our temperament, I know there are four temperament like choleric. Sanguine, melancholic, phlegmatic. Please give me a detail explanation so that I can improve myself. I face a lot of problems due to my temperament. But I am helpless as we can't change our temperament.
I am a sportsman but whenever I go on ground my face becomes very dull body becomes hot I feel very uneasy is this happening because of sun or dust?
Namshkaar, mera naam Dr. Jyoti Gupta hai. Main Balaji Ayurvedic Clinic, Greater Noida me run kr rhi hun. Yahan p hum sabi beemariyon ka ayruvedic treatment dety hain aur sath me Panchkarma treatment bi dety hain. Mein is sammy skin diseases k bary me baat krna chahti hun. Skin diseases ko ayruved me Kushth k antrjit liya gaya h. Generally sabi log Kushth se Leprosy smjhty hain lekin ayurved me jitni ski diseases hain uny Kushth k antrajit liya gya h, jo k 20 parakar k ayurved me many gaya hain. Skin disease chahy wo pimple hn ya aap k hair me dandruff ho, ya phir kisi tareeqy ka Psoriasis ki problem ho, ya phir Eczema ki problem ho, jinty b qisam k skin diseases hain ya simple pimples hn hum osy Kushth k antrit lety hain, to agr aap ko kisi b tarreqy ki skin ki disease h to aap ayurved ki treatment try kr skty hain. App q k Allopathic me jinty b skin k liye treatment hoty hain wo basically steroids based hoty hain aj kl sabi janty hain k steroids jo k hain wo immunity ko reduce kr dety hain sath me bones me bi problem any lgti hai, joints me b problem any lgti hai, to zyada time ki b patient steroids use kry os k liye recommended ni hota h. Ayurvedic dawaiyan jitni b hum is bemaari me use krty hain wo sari harmless hoti hain isly better h aap ko kisi b tareeqy ki skin problem hai to ayurvedic treatment pr jaen. Agr aap ko pimple hain kisi b qisam ki ayurvedic bemaari h hum osy pait se relate krty hain q k jitny b bemaariyan hoti hain according to ayurvedic wo pait se hi start hoti hain jo b hum khan peen lety hian ya ahaar vihar lety hain osi p hamari body ka jitna b balance h vatvikaf ka wo depend krta h. to ayurved ki bemaa…. Ayurved k according skin diseases ki liye aap k liye zaruri h k aap zyada se zyada pani peeyn, zyada se zyada citrus fruits khaen jin me Vitamin C ho, zyada salad khaen, citrus fruit khaen, vegetable wohi khaen jo seasonal hoty hain fruits b whi len jo seasonal hoty hain. Jb aap apny aap ko puri trh se hydrate rkhty hain, sari Vitamin se balanced diet lety hain to aap k skin diseases ki smbhawna kam ho jati hai. Daily aap wash kren apna face aap ko pimple se garst hain to daily 2 3 dfa apna face wash kren. Kisi b neem soap se aap wash kr skty hain, koi face pack lga skty hain jo aap k face se oil ko kam aur sath me aap ko herbal face pack lgany ki zarurat hoti hai jo k hum apny clinic p dety hain apny patients ko. Agr aap ko kisi aur tareeqy ki… medicine le rahy hain. Agr aap kisi b qisam ki ayurvedic medicine chahty hain to aap mujhe se contact kr skty hain Balaji Ayurvedic Clinic pr Lybrate k through aura gr aap kisi b tareeqy ka Panchkarma treatment chahty hain jo k hum skin diseases me dety hain to b aap Balaji Ayurvedic Clinic me aa skty hain, bht hi nominal charges pr hum yaham Panchkarma therapy aur ayurvedic treatment k through aap k skin diseases ko treat krty hain
How to remove the tiny dark points in face especially on nose please give me permanent solution for those dark points.
You definitely want to be very careful and always avoid getting burned-- virtually all of the harm from sun exposure is related to sunburn—but you also want to avoid shielding yourself from the sun entirely. Here are a few tips to help you reap maximum rewards while minimizing your risks:
- Expose large amounts of your skin (at least 40 percent of your body) to sunlight for short periods daily. If using a sunscreen, give your body a chance to produce vitamin D before you apply it, and be sure to select a non-toxic sun lotion that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Stay out just long enough for your skin to turn the very lightest shade of pink, if you’re naturally light-skinned, or just a hint reddish if you’re dark-skinned. Shield your facefrom the sun using a safe sunscreen or hat, as your facial skin is thin and more prone to sun damage, such as premature wrinkling.
- When you'll be in the sun for longer periods, cover up with clothing, a hat, or shade (either natural or shade you create using an umbrella).
- Consider the use of an "internal sunscreen" like astaxanthin to gain additional sun protection. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant (and pigment) produced by marine algae in response to their exposure to UV light. Typically, it takes several weeks of daily supplementation to saturate your body’s tissues enough to provide protection.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.