Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Vijayawada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gottapu Himabindu
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Gottapu HimabinduYour feedback matters!
Doc I am loosing hairs in clumps and thinning hairs, while washing or oiling hairs .Never had dis kind of problem earlier. Recently I started oiling my hairs wid bringraj oil Nd using biotin 10000 mcg tablets from 4-5 days. Bt no effect can b seen. please suggest.
I am getting constant hair loss at different parts of the body. Can you please help me with this problem?
I am 24 year old I have a lots of acne in my face ND dark spots also from many times will I get cure I used deriva cms cream also ND doxt sl tablets also.
I tried sugar, been to remove facial hair but nothing happened except pain please tell me some other homemade idea.
I am 18 year boy and I have many white hair at this early age. I tried so many thing but no result at all. Please help me to be cured from this problem.
I am facing hair problem with dandruff and itching since 4 years. I am getting bald losing bunch of hairs while bathing and oiling. please tell the cure.
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from jock itch from past 2 years. I have tried various creams like tenovate m, fourderm etc but no help. The redness is spreading all over and I want to get rid of the redness from the inner thighs. Please help!
Lybrate | Dr. Ketan shah speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 20 years .my hairs are falling too much and are thinning too please provide an effective solution for this.
I am 20 years old boy. I have too many hairs on my chest and face please suggest me how to remove them.
Iam suffering from heavy dandruff problem. And it is spreading on my face and on my body as a result it causes pimples so wht should I do?
Sir, I am having problem of hair whitening from the past two years of my life can I get some solution.
For few months back I got one white hair. After that slowly started moving other hairs also white. My age is 24 give me solution about white hairs. Please.
Sir ,I have somany in acne in my face .It leads some black spot seen in place of snaped acne. Sir what I want to do for remove acne and that black spot.
I am deepak I have backache since last 15 days So please help me out as soon as possible Aso having acne problem in face.
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging, which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen, which creates a smooth and supple look and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin.
Here are a few methods currently in use:
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectables can be used on the face as well as on hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin, which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look, which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring of sensitive skin in particular.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines.