Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Vijayawada and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G S Ramesh Kumar
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. G S Ramesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my eye sight. I have far sighted problem. My glasses should go away from my life forever.
I have very much felt like burning in my eyes last two days, so what should I do? Please consult on this matter (I have bed habitat to sleep a lot, I still awake very late at night. Is it responsible to my problem) I am 20, Dmlt student also.
Sir, I'm not able to see a clear picture with my left eye. But my right eye is good. Please suggest me the solution. Thank you.
Styes are normally caused by a proliferation of natural bacterial flora within the eye. This causes an inflammatory reaction and is known to affect children more than adults. It resembles a pimple in exterior appearance and may grow both inside and outside of the eyelid. The symptoms of styes include redness, pain, swelling and tenderness. Though the styes do not lead to any kind of visual problems, they can cause significant discomfort.
What can cause styes?
Your eyelids have lots of tiny oil glands, which can become clogged by dead skin, dirt, or oil buildup. When a gland is blocked, bacteria can grow inside. This is what causes a stye to develop.
What are the symptoms of styes?
The most common symptom of styes includes swelling of the eyelid, redness, pain, tenderness, eyelid crusts and burning in the eye. It frequently leads to a yellowish-white discharge which becomes very uncomfortable and may also continue to drain out of the eye. Doctors recommend not to press or squeeze the styes as it may lead to further complications.
You should call your doctor if:
- The child`s eye is swollen shut
- He has a severe pain
- He has a high-grade fever
- Swelling lasts for more than 20 days
- Pus continues to drain from the eye
- His eyelid bleeds
- He has problems with his vision
Homeopathic medicines for sty are safe and effective with no side effects. They play a vital role in improving the health and immune levels of the body. The recurrence of any symptoms in a body can be prevented by homeopathic medicines. These medicines are easy and comfortable for all age groups as they taste sweeter and give quicker results.
Styes tend to dry out on its own although applying homeopathic medication can aid in hastening the process of healing. Some of the amazing homeopathic remedies for styes are:
- Hepar Sulphuris: Indicated in homeopathic treatment for stye where patient complains of painful and inflamed eyelids with great sensitiveness to touch and air. Eyelids get stuck together with purulent discharge and are better by warm applications.
- Pulsatilla: In cases of thick, yellowish discharge from the eye with great sensitiveness to cold air. The remedy for recurrent styes with eyelids inflamed and agglutinated that appears red, inflamed, causes burning and itching in eyes. Eyes sensitive to touch and better by warm applications. stye3. Sulphur: Indicated in homeopathic treatment for with burning pain in the eyeball.itch of eyelids Margin.
- Staphysagria: Excellent remedy for recurrent styes after suppressed emotions.
- Hepar Sulph: Hepar sulph aids in speeding up the rupture of styes so that the pain is instantly relieved. This remedy is particularly suited for the styes that cause significantly red and swollen. It also aids in reducing the tenderness and swelling. In the case of some children, styes tend to secrete a liquid discharge and are extremely painful. Heper sulph along with warm fomentation can be extremely helpful in relieving the pain.
It is important to keep the eye clean and flush it with cold water.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!