Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Vijayawada and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Banda K U Bandaru
Submit a review for Dr. Banda K U BandaruYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from heel pain from last 2 years. The pain is severe while she wakes up in the morning and put her foot on ground later it subsides to some extent. We tried physiotherapy but very small relief occurred. What is the cure. Which therapy would be best?
What is the symptom of flu. From few days there is laziness and pain in body. Sometimes in night there is fever also.
My grandmother who is 80 years old is spitting blood. No coughing or anything. And no body pains too. What can be the reason?
A CT Scan had been taken for my son to diagnose cause for continuous pain. Now he is ok. Is any harm for CT Scan act.
My father has got a heavy body & he has been detected as having high cholesterol but that's related with heart but he says he's been having a high body pain and doesn't wish to work ? Suggest measures and the reason behind this ?
Meri aunt ko nind ki problem h bodyache hone k bad bhi nind ni aati h. Household work k bad bhi tiredness rhti h body m lekin nind ni aati minimum 5 hours ki.
I am not feeling well before last 3 days and feeling very tired body pain headache I don't knw why is this happen please help me?
Generally occur in two major cause of heel pain -
Planter fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
If the pain is under heel bone its planter fasciitis due to inflammation of thick tissue, repetitive stresses and strain and microtear of planter fascia.
If the pain found at the back side of heel that's Achilles tendonitis its attached your calf muscle or heel bone. It happens due to continuous running, sports injury physical activity and may also contribute to risk of RA
Common causes are -
Tight calf muscle,
Limited range of movement,
Five helpful tips for heel Pain.
Do stretching exercise of calf muscle,
Ice pack therapy,
Avoid prolonged standing,
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.