Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Vijayawada and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.n Chowdary
Submit a review for Dr. B.n ChowdaryYour feedback matters!
When I go toilet I get bleeding in my toilet. Day by day I am getting lazy. Could you help me with this pls?
I'm suffering from bleeding in urine since last four days. Whenever I'm urinate some blood and skin flows with urine and lots of pain n itching. I have UTI history. I'm on home made medicine but no any improvement occur. Is there any serious ? please suggest some medication.
I am 23 years old female having light blood in my urine and number of urine also increase from past 6 days. It happens after sex.
" The theme of world kidney day 2017 is “kidney disease and obesity. Healthy lifestyle for healthy kidneys”"
They're not just your body's cleanup crew. Without them we’d be swimming in our own waste.
We’re born with a pair, yet we can manage with just one. That’s why you can donate a kidney and remain alive and well.
1. The kidneys have a higher blood flow than even the brain, liver or heart.
2. The kidneys reabsorb and redistribute 99% of the blood volume and only 0.1% of the blood filtered becomes urine.
3. Healthy kidneys work 24hrs a day/7 days a week to clean the blood.
4. Kidneys will continue performing until they have lost 75-80% of their function.
5. Kidneys represent only 0.5% of total body’s weight
6. The kidneys of a newborn baby are about 3x larger in proportion to body weight as in the adult.
7. Kidney stones are an accumulation of mineral salts and mostly combined with calcium which can lodge anywhere along the course of the urinary tract.
8. Refined carbohydrates and sugar will stimulate the pancreas to release insulin. This causes extra calcium to be excreted in the urine. Alas, kidney stones.
9. Kidney beans (rajma), true to their name are kidney shaped. They provide nutrients that are helpful to the human kidneys.
10. Each kidney contains 1 million individual filters. They filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine.
Take good care of such a vital organ.
Sir, kidney lower calaxy me stone hai 4 or 5 big size 3.9 mm. 4 saal se. Koi medicine bataye. Another medicine process me hai. Please advise.
My Son is 6 years old, he is having 4 stones in right kidney and 3 stones in left kidney. His treatment is continue since last 4 years. But still stones are not passed in urine and also their size is not increasing. So please guide what to do? His growth is normal but he is under weight too.
Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this? It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley or Cilantro ( Coriander Leaves ) and wash it clean. Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool. Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.