Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Vijayawada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
I have a sentinel pile, can it be cured medically. I do not want to go for surgery. What are the complications of surgery.
Whether your complexion is fair or dark, almost everyone suffers from a rash at some point of time of the other. A rash can be described as a change in colour of texture of the skin. Most rashes are not life threatening. Skin rashes can be triggered by bacterial, vital or fungal infections and respond well to over the counter topical medication or oral antihistamines. May rashes are also triggered by a change in weather conditions and humidity or dry skin. However, there are some instances where a rash should not be ignored and a doctor should be consulted.
When a rash is accompanied by other symptoms
As a general rule of thumb, a rash that is accompanied by fever, muscle aches, crams etc should not be ignored. In such cases the rash is usually a symptom of a larger problem such as measles, scarlet fever and shingles or an allergic reaction.
- Rashes that do not respond to medication: Rashes can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to completely heal but regular use of topical creams and oral antihistamines should how improvements in a day or two. Any rash that does not respond to topical ointments and continues to spread to other parts of your body must be shown to a doctor at once.
- Widespread rashes: Most rashes are localized and restricted to a small area. Widespread rashes are usually a sign of allergies and need medical attention. Rashes that emerge suddenly should also be shown to a doctor as soon as possible.
- Painful rashes: While itchiness may be commonly associated with many types of rashes, pain is a symptom of a bigger problem. Painful rashes should be immediately shown to a doctor.
- Rashes that become infected: Rashes that itch may cause scratching that can lead to added infections. Hence, ideally, a rash should never be scratched. Swelling, yellow or green discharge, crusting, warmth in the area around the rash and red streaks radiating out from the rash are signs of infections.
- A rash that begins to blister: Most rashes only cause bump on the surface of the skin. If these bumps turn into blisters or open sores, medical attention should be immediately sought. This is especially necessary in cases where the rash is around the eyes, mouth or genitals. A blistering rash may be due to an allergic reaction, reaction to medication or an internal trigger.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am suffering from myopia eye disease and acidity also so please give me suggestions to get rid of it.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
Many people nowadays with a craze of health and fitness scroll their eyes on different ideas to eat healthy. Some take professional help, some opt for for Dr. Google, some believe on their own knowledge and idea and end up feeling that 'eating healthy is not easy' end up choosing any possible shortcut to be healthy and fit. Now we need to think is it really so hard to eat healthy? Well the answer is 'Yes'. We need to cross a lot of hurdles to practice a healthy eating habit. Do read this article to know the hard truths about eating healthy.
Reasons why healthy eating is tough to maintain:
1. You need a good market: By 'market' I mean a place from where you can buy fresh, seasonal, affordable, whole foods. And, if you are in a small town or on a budget, then forgot about fancy foods like broccoli, red cabbage, lettuce, salmon, tuna, multigrain bread and so on etc. When you can't get all this latest stuffs it comes in your mind that you can't get health with local foods at all, as you are seeing guacamole recipe for your salad or multigrain sandwich. In this frustration you will chose to have pizza, or a street side roll, full cheese sandwich, which might be similar to all the fancy meals read or suggested to you to be healthy. And the results are problems, such as overweight or underweight or other health disorders. It is just the first reason why eating healthy is hard and even if you cross this hurdle, there are others.
2. You need time for shop: In this 21st century our lives are in superfast mode. Some of us work for 60 hours a week and come back home with all the tiredness, irritability and basically with the need to sleep and rest. At that moment healthy food shopping in budget is nowhere in life. As a lot of us stay alone or both the partners working along with a child for homework or different classes. A lot more examples are there. So time is a big hurdle too.
3. You need time and energy to cook: Now if you can are able to buy fresh foods in your budget, you need to have time to cook all this for you or for your family. That again needs time and energy from you. Now how you cross this hurdle?
4. You need cooking equipments and more than anything else you need cooking skill: It is tough to cut veggies on a plate with butter knife or eat a curry with no salt n spice or make idli without idli mold. And, in that situation you decide to leave healthy eating and opt for a pizza or dine out, all these hurdles after 50 to 60 hours of weekly work will get on your nerves. Let me tell you, your feeling is absolutely normal.
Now what next? Here are some possible solutions:
1. Respect your struggle: Be realistic and learn from your failure. Almost each of us knows fruits and vegetables are good, sugary foods are bad, even you know about portion control. But whatever suggestions you have received is not at all easy to maintain, you need to admit that. You need to know, practice makes you perfect and you can fail in between. Not to worry, start again. Find new strategies to work on eating healthy challenge.
2. Make a kitchen toolkit collection: With smart choice of kitchen toolkit can make your work easy
- A good knife, chopping board, peeler, slicer, dicer and easy vegetable chopper (cost around Rs.350/- onwards)
- Silicon coated cooking utensils (kadai, pan etc., cost around Rs.1000/- onwards)
- A steamer pot (costs around Rs.500/- onwards)
- Basic OTG and utensils (costs around Rs.2500/- onwards)
- Roti maker (costs around Rs.1000/- onwards)
- Hand blender ( costs around Rs.1000/- onwards)
3. Make a schedule for shopping and cooking: Make a smart grocery shopping list (with minimum preservatives) with pre planned meal for a whole week. Choose locally grown foods if you are in a small town or order online if your area is covered for delivery by grocery stores. You can consult a qualified dietician for a healthy menu and recipes also. Nowadays it is very easy as online clinics are there. In this way you can avoid scrambling your plan to eat healthy and save money by minimum food wastage.
4. Reduce your stress: Eating healthy will help in relaxing you and you can properly utilize your resources of money, time, energy and skill. If you are in stress you can't use any of it. So, go for walk; relax with music or book, go for vacation with your family and friends to manage your stress.
5. Simplify your cooking: You must not elaborate your meals all the time. Think smartly and make one pot meal with maximum nutrition.
6. Ask for help or help each other: It's ok if you ask for help to eat healthy. So help your partner or mom in cooking or shopping or ask for help from a professional. As in India it's quite easy to get a cook at your place. You can hire a cook for yourself or to save money jointly with some friends.
7. Learn new strategies of healthy eating: Healthy cooking needs more effort than you think. So before you leave healthy eating, stop and re-examine. Search Dr. Google or learn from your mom or family or society for new recipes and customize recipes for healthy eating or for relaxation join cooking class.
8. Eat out once a week and eat smartly: Fond of eating out? No problem. Choose a day in a week and eat outside food in one meal. But choose less oily, less fried, less preservative, maximum nutrition options. Like you can opt for thin crust whole wheat pizza with or sub wrap or sandwich with all veggies, baked or grilled filling with no extra cheese, Idli with sambar, yellow dal with whole wheat tandoori roti (no butter), grilled or baked or steamed options according to your choice. Learn about your healthy meal.
After reading all possible solutions I am sure you will start eating healthy, learn and help others to eat healthy.
हार्ट अटैक से कैसे बचे?
यदि हम कोलेस्ट्रॉल का स्तर 130 मिलिग्राम/डीएल से कम और ट्रायग्लिसराइड्स का स्तर 100 मिलिग्राम/डीएल से नीचे बनाए रखते हैं तो हार्ट अटैक की आशंका नहीं रहती।
क्या करना चाहिए जब दिल संबंधी रोग का पता हार्ट अटैक के बाद चले?
हार्ट अटैक की पहले से पहचान करना बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है जिससे हार्ट की मांसपेशियों को बचाया जा सके। अधिकतर मामलों में रोगी को छाती में तेज दर्द या सांस फूलने की समस्या होती है। रोगी को तुरंत ही अस्पताल ले जाएं और डॉक्टरों को जितना शीघ्र हो सके ब्लॉकेज को कम करने का प्रयास करना चाहिए।
बिना तेल के खाना पकाने की अवधारणा क्या है?
ट्रायग्लिसराइड का दूसरा नाम तेल है जो धमनियों में अवरोध उत्पन्न करता है। तेल का कोई स्वाद नहीं होता लेकिन भोजन पकाने के लिए उसमें तेल मिलाया जाता है। वसा की हमारी आधारभूत आवश्यकताओं के लिए प्रकृति ने सभी खाद्य पदार्थ जैसे चावल, गेहूं, दालें, फल व सब्जियों को वसा यानी ट्रायग्लिसराइड से भरपूर बनाया है।
दिल संबंधी रोग मेे सूखे मेवे खाने चाहिए?
सूखे मेवे जैसे बादाम, अखरोट, काजू और पिस्ता में 50 फीसदी से अधिक तेल होता है। नारियल और मूंगफली में 40% से अधिक तेल या ट्रायग्लिसराइड होता है। कई दिल संबंधी रोग विशेषज्ञ मरीजों को गलत सलाह देते हैं कि इनमें वसा नहीं होती है। कुछ इन्हें खाने की अनुमति यह कहकर देते हैं कि यह शरीर में बुरे कोलेस्ट्रॉल का स्तर बढ़ाते हैं या इनमें ओमेगा-3 ऑयल होता है लेकिन वे यह नहीं बताते कि सूखे मेवों में 40-64 फीसदी तक ट्रायग्लिसराइड भी होता है जिससे रक्त में इस तत्व का स्तर बढ़ जाता है। इसलिए दिल के रोगियों के लिए सभी सूखे मेवे प्रतिबंधित हैं। किशमिश, मुनक्का, खजूर और खुमानी में लगभग तेल की मात्रा शून्य होती है। दिल संबंधी रोगी इनका प्रयोग कर सकते हैं बशर्ते उन्हें डायबिटीज न हो।